Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give the Watcher a break guys...

Counting is not his strong point!!!!

He is good, however, at washing jerseys, collecting water, balls, and sniffing jock straps!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny seeing the watcher post here.

His name is fitting though..as he actually doesn't play and just "watches" the games. Guess his calling in life was to be a soccer manager and cheerleader.

As for McDirty, the guy obviously has some issues. You now what they say about bullies, they have some insecurity issues...usually stemming from deep rooted personal issues related to home life.
Poor guy, he is calling out for help, can't you all see that!!!!

Yeah you're right. Now if only I was a Big Dipper I would have all the ammo I need to kill myself.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You tell me!!!! You are the one in charge of collecting them!!

Or does Mcdirty do that?

One of you does..because neither of you plays!!!!

You seem to know alot. Are you breaking your 500 yard restraining order around parks and playgrounds to spy on the train.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah...can anyone lend me some money...I have too many mouths to feed and need some money!!!!! My friends all call me a mangacake but I am not sure why?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to soccer. Watcher did you use Salovs brother in your game? Why are you shooting down Club Izrael. Dezza is a good guy. He just likes to get to know the players. They are always rebuilding. Both good people on the wrong side of town. If they move to east side. They would win Nationals. East side boys don't want to play there.
I hate like hell to see Smartcoach in forth place. He should be higher in stands. Dezza and Brenter div two is a good place to have fun. Brent can play way higher,he just wants to play with friends.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIV 1A:

IFC Polonia
Serbian White Eagles

Bombastic SC ‘A’
Green Devils FC 'A'

Rich FC Olympics 'A'
Westside Rino ‘A’

Akal FC
GN Sporting Club "A"

Lobbans FC
Wickham FC 'A'

DIV 1B:

Sikh Temple
Sporting Club

Estrella de Chile “A”
Vancouver Olympics

FC Romania “A”
Binger's Army

NK Hrvat
Metro-Ford Primo

Cliff Avenue United
Punjab Hurricanes

Goodluck.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading "Little Fuking ****'s" (akal LFC) posts is like listening to a jealous little girl who's older sisters a slut, but wishes she could too.

The Big Dipper taking jabs at The Watcher, he may be watching the games but at least he's not watching his back.
P.S- assuming your backround is not of the italian desent, leave the language alone Mr. Surrey beacuse your stinking it up like curry.

Guess who????

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Big Dipper taking jabs at The Watcher, he may be watching the games but at least he's not watching his back.

LOL.....Internet tough guy!!!!!! You must be pounding those keys!!!! Wow...a TTP threat to watch my back. Word up hommes!!!

Now go back to begging your teammates for money...apparently you have none so you always have to borrow off your teammates...or at least beg them for some money....sad really...the same goes for another one of your teammates...guess feeding so many mouths gets a bit hard at times!!!!!

Now I know why you guys are so angry!!!!!

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See Big Dummie this is where things get conflicted due to the lack of brain power.
The comment was meant in general, not a threat my friend.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little Fuking C.unt thats as elementary response as it gets.
Im sure you can do better than than that lol.

If you must be entertained and needed it SLOWED DOWN- the little girl is you, (LFC), who wishes to slut like her older sister which would be related to you.

Anyways on to better posts please, your 2 days late,check that tampax.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what?

I dont know what's funnier those facebook pictures or the fact your all still talkin about me and I havent been on here in 6 days!Bandcamp the quears dont have a website for gay,old,retired, soccer players who arent either playing or coaching!I played last week by the way and got a shutout ,come to think of it I havent been scored on all year ..... huh!Im playing again this weekend so if we lose our excuse could be That I was in net!There I got our excuse in there as well!

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little Fuking C.unt thats as elementary response as it gets.
Im sure you can do better than than that lol.

I was actually being serious and it seems like you did take it to the heart, So Im guessing it was based on your sisters. So by any chance can you hook up your younger sister's # ? Im sure I can help her with her trying to be a slut issue:D

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Dipper!

What are you babbling about ?I love how you have all hide behind the anonymity of TTP ,I hope one of you comes and says any of this stuff to my face!Talk about "INTERNET TOUGHGUYS"!Big dipper come talk to me one day and leave your buddies ahh at home ahh!

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Little fuking C.unt you are truely slowwwwwww.
Give it up your jokes are tired.

Check the subliminals.

Your internet game is as weak as your game on the field im assuming.
HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0