Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. base I think you have too much time on your hands. How many forums have you posted in this week? Spend some time with the family man. FFS

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primo and Nk have a little history and I love these games. How likely is it that the game will be cancelled on your pitch Watcher? Base, come say hi to some old friends from the Vinny days.

It ill be cancelled for sure. I am thinking about requesting a venue change. I was at the Cliff game on Friday night cheering for you guys and not believing my eyes or ears when it came to Miro's shocking officiating. You guys almost stole some points. Now hopefully Cliff can steal some this weekend.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo I am with my family every minute of the day. Div one premier and div three. That makes three. I have a sun playing in premier, I have a sun playing in div one and I have a club in div three. That should make it more clear for you. Div one I post due to watcher and Cliff, West side Rino. Rest I do not know only what I see. Watcher please don't talk like that about Miro. They will send him to do your next game. You will not have any players left for your next game. That is his number one fun. Devo now kick the ball and run when you have no skill. Better yet kick the main guy in the sack.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo I am with my family every minute of the day. Div one premier and div three. That makes three. I have a sun playing in premier, I have a sun playing in div one and I have a club in div three. That should make it more clear for you. Div one I post due to watcher and Cliff, West side Rino. Rest I do not know only what I see. Watcher please don't talk like that about Miro. They will send him to do your next game. You will not have any players left for your next game. That is his number one fun. Devo now kick the ball and run when you have no skill. Better yet kick the main guy in the sack.

Division Three Fraser Valley......there is no kick and run there is there, Mr. Base?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the Cliff game on Friday night cheering for you guys and not believing my eyes or ears when it came to Miro's shocking officiating. You guys almost stole some points. Now hopefully Cliff can steal some this weekend.

Watcher, we had some ice cold Pilsner and Kokanee with your name on it that went unclaimed after the game...I won't be at the game Sunday (should it happen) and hope we can make up for the missed opportunity sometime. Next time you come out to see us come say hello!!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see they stole my photos and falsely captioned them to fit their delusional memories...

Photos from NK HRVAT | Facebook

and the truth...

2008-02-17 - Rangers Fc A 2:1 Nk Hrvat - TTP Multimedia Gallery II

The real truth........

Ladner Rangers 10 2 3 5 15 24 9 Div. 2 Stalwarts

Three games below .500 and they fished the ball out of their own net 9 times more than the opposition has. They will probably end up in Div. 3 where they belong. NK will send you a postcard from Premier after we run the table and get promoted.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 4
Sporting Club 2 Sporting game but Sikh to determined

Estrella de Chile “A” 2
Vancouver Olympics 2 Is this the week Chile finally steals points

FC Romania “A” 3
Binger's Army 3 Romania hot Bingers not

NK Hrvat 4
Metro-Ford Primo 0 Nobody scores on NK anymore

Cliff Avenue United 4
Punjab Hurricanes 3 Could even be a greater margin of victory

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real truth........

Ladner Rangers 10 2 3 5 15 24 9 Div. 2 Stalwarts

Three games below .500 and they fished the ball out of their own net 9 times more than the opposition has. They will probably end up in Div. 3 where they belong. NK will send you a postcard from Premier after we run the table and get promoted.

Agreed they are a Div2 squad and nothing more. So what does that say about NK who lost to them? ;)

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed they are a Div2 squad and nothing more. So what does that say about NK who lost to them? ;)

Dezza....You have to start living in the present. NK would demolish you guys 10-0. No thats not a challenge. We have far bigger fish to fry than you minnows.

minnow.jpg

Now go back to the Div.2 thread and talk trash to the six teams above you guys.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza....You have to start living in the present. NK would demolish you guys 10-0. No thats not a challenge. We have far bigger fish to fry than you minnows.

View attachment 7842

Now go back to the Div.2 thread and talk trash to the six teams above you guys.

Watcher, you are confused. I have no affiliation with Ladner. I was just waiting for that game to finish and snapped a few shots.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you guys did call youth good on you. It will send some older guys straight. Future is youth. Kick the ball and have fun. White Caps have no league to play in. PCSL looks good. They could possably be mid table in the standings.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 youth callups come on at half PLUS all five subs for a total of 7 subs? Interesting...

Math never was your forte Bandcamp. You didn't even know that 1 calling Dirty McSkinny no hands + 2 saying he can't control his temper = 3 the minimum amount of teeth he intends to remove per punch when he catches up with you.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Math never was your forte Bandcamp. You didn't even know that 1 calling Dirty McSkinny no hands + 2 saying he can't control his temper = 3 the minimum amount of teeth he intends to remove per punch when he catches up with you.

Math not strong but maybe point out my error for me? I'm just going off what you said.

As for McDirty, well it's obvious that he's confused and I know he'll find his way. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think we all kind of pull for him and know there's a big teddy bear hiding behind the homophobic and violent exterior.

As for the Train...great to see you're keeping things interesting on here.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny seeing the watcher post here.

His name is fitting though..as he actually doesn't play and just "watches" the games. Guess his calling in life was to be a soccer manager and cheerleader.

As for McDirty, the guy obviously has some issues. You now what they say about bullies, they have some insecurity issues...usually stemming from deep rooted personal issues related to home life.
Poor guy, he is calling out for help, can't you all see that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0