Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S
You dont know me from a hole in the wall, and you know alot of those, for all you know my little sister is 3 yrs old. Besides having weak game your a pedafile??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do I need to shut this thread down for the month?

This is fcuking rediculous.

All of you pull your fcuking heads out of your asses and get with the program here on TTP... the shite you're spewing isn't what I would consider, anything that falls under the 'spirit' of TTP.

Any further posts that I deem in poor form will result in deletion and automatic banning.

Seriously, don't test me, I have better things to do than put up with this crap.

Regs.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Regs. Once NK go back down to Div2, this will be a respectable thread again. Only a couple of months to go:wa:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Huh?

This site should be called "take the urine" because you cant say P&%S on here!Your so much smarter than me Nemesis and obviously more politically correct, you all call me racist for stating a cultural fact,I say everything i say on here with a smile on my face and ready to burst out laughing at every post!You should all stop taking yourselves so seriously, honestly fcuckin whiners!Quit refering to me if you dont enjoy the response ,its like getting a bunch of kids riled up and them running and tellin on me!REGS GO FCUCK YOURSELF!

:eek::eek::eek:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher,

It looks like the City of Vancouver has elected to leave Beaconsfield Park open meaning our match Sunday is on after all.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^^^
No idea...I called and spoke with the appropriate department and apparently the manager hadn't called it off so...........this might be a game time decision from the ref?

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK's research department head "Q" has successfully addedd studs to flippers for Sundays game . This will give us an insurmountable advantage.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How funny is that. There is a code box on the pole. If that happens again. You phone fire department on a non emergency line. They will contact the Parks Board guys and they will turn the lights on via computer. Alex yapping kicks him in the but. Young man stop talking frack. You sound like a Mecedis man.
Parks Board might have an over ride in case of a lightning or a heavy storm.

bukkakemon

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're on crack base (as usual). both teams tried to turn the lights on as we both have keys to the lights at byrne, but no dice. both teams were there ready to play. if the lights don't turn on again i'll send you a pm and let you know cuz you probably check this site more than the parks board checks their messages on a friday night. then you can call the non emergency line and they can tell you you're on crack for wasting their time.
your sauce is weak base. realize it.

bukkakemon

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How funny is that. There is a code box on the pole. If that happens again. You phone fire department on a non emergency line. They will contact the Parks Board guys and they will turn the lights on via computer. Alex yapping kicks him in the but. Young man stop talking frack. You sound like a Mecedis man.
Parks Board might have an over ride in case of a lightning or a heavy storm.

Marc Brkich, next time the lights wont turn on we will give you a call for sure, you seem to know everything. Now you can talk about how Lenerduzzi and the CSA screw over the local kids.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"NK Research Department"......Oxymoron

Hey Captain....Hand of Frog!!!! WTF have you been on stress leave since? Bloody shame...my thoughts are with the you and the greens.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

What is all this begging for money shite Dipper?Nobody on our team has borrowed money from anyone ..... oh wait there was that bill i had to pay your Mom for her "services" ,My bad I owe Watcher 2 bucks I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0