Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. NK Hrvat would like to announce that, after assessing his deeply-meditated, comprehensive posts and the positive reception they've received, we've decided to make mcdirty our official spokesperson. What he says already apparently reflects the beliefs of the team as a whole. Now I don't need to bother replying to you f*ckers!

Wow, only the "train" would nominate some one with racist views to speak on the behalf of their team.It just goes to show NK doesn't have a couple of yahoo's posting on here,in fact, your all a bunch of ignorant retards.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Texas here you go again. Backstabing. You must be short of love. You can alway phone coach Peter he will set you up for a price. He has got few. Or are you a stob that likes to take it out on others. Stay posative it is more fun.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, only the "train" would nominate some one with racist views to speak on the behalf of their team.It just goes to show NK doesn't have a couple of yahoo's posting on here,in fact, your all a bunch of ignorant retards.

Last time I checked NK had players off all nationalities on their team which is more than I can say for some of the mono-ethnic teams that like to point fingers at others to mask the truth about themslves. :cool::cool::cool:

If I recall correctly one such team had a token outsider during cup play last year. I guess that charade is over.:wa::wa::wa:

I love having the last word so can we stop with the so called "racist" bullshite now. It brings an element of extremism to this otherwise interesting site. Nobody should be labelled by anybody. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Regs ..........I am not in favor of any censorship but I detest labelling of any sort. That includes you Mr. Base telling me how Canadian or Croatian I am. Why must you always shoot your mouth. We don't wear jerseys to make you happy or to make a political statement. They are just fukcing jerseys. Albeit with a distinct beauty.:D:D:D

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought It's time for us all to come together as Canadians. :eek::eek::eek:

Once in a while someone does a nice job of describing a Canadian, this time it was an Australian dentist.
An Australian Definition of a Canadian
In case anyone asks you who a Canadian is . . .
You probably missed it in the local news, but there was a report that someone in Pakistan had advertised in a newspaper an offer of a reward to anyone who killed a Canadian - any Canadian..
An Australian dentist wrote the following editorial to help define what a Canadian is, so they would know one when they found one.
A Canadian can be English, or French, or Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. A Canadian can be Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, Arab, Pakistani or Afghan.
A Canadian may also be a Cree, Métis, Mohawk, Blackfoot, Sioux, or one of the many other tribes known as native Canadians. A Canadian's religious beliefs range from Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu or none. In fact, there are more Muslims in Canada than in Afghanistan . The key difference is that in Canada they are free to worship as each of them chooses. Whether they have a religion or no religion, each Canadian ultimately answers only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs claiming to speak for the government and for God.
A Canadian lives in one of the most prosperous lands in the history of the world. The root of that prosperity can be found in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms which recognize the right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.
A Canadian is generous and Canadians have helped out just about every other nation in the world in their time of need, never asking a thing in return. Canadians welcome the best of everything, the best products, the best books, the best music, the best food, the best services and the best minds.
But they also welcome the least - the oppressed, the outcast and the rejected.
These are the people who built Canada . You can try to kill a Canadian if you must as other blood-thirsty tyrants in the world have tried but in doing so you could just be killing a relative or a neighbour. This is because Canadians are not a particular people from a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, can be a Canadian. :):):)

Thank You and good night!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama you are alive and kicking. How could they attack Mcdirty. He was always a good guy. He just does not like to be steped on.
Not a racist. Mcdirty is more than a fare man. Some how people get the wrong picture of Mcdirty. Let us hear what going to happen in next week games.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics 2
Sikh Temple 3 ....................Okay just hoping

Punjab Hurricanes 7
FC Romania “A” 3.................Hurricanes might score more

Binger's Army 2
Estrella de Chile 2................ Bingers on the snide soon to be caugh by NK

Sporting Club 0
NK Hrvat 3........................ Hard to stop a rolling train

Metro-Ford Primo 3
Cliff Avenue United 3 ...........More of that hoping

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Cliff will beat Primo even though Primo has picked it up. It is nice to hear from you. Olympics by two goals maybe more. Dino has the troups this year.
And I hear he will take over Azzis spot. We are all chiping in to buy Azzi a golf cart and set of clubs. It is clearly time for mim to let the young blod do it.
Soccer will rock with premier league next year. It will give each club big shot in the arm to get to that level. Watcher will have to paint two extra buildings just to pay the fees to play in that league. I got to start a tracking buisness soon in orther to get there. Cheers good luck in your game this weekend.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogorski futbaler did you buy your self a real gun. Delete,delete,delete,delete. Balkan blod doesn't talk like that. Where is that good footballer with out a card that was with you guys? This's not like you. Whats Up? Jebo ti kozu.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics 3-1 Olympics dangerous with a game in hand.
Sikh Temple

Punjab Hurricanes A rout.
FC Romania “A”

Binger's Army
Estrella de Chile “A” 2-2 Hard game to call depending what team shows up to play.

Sporting Club
NK Hrvat 1-0 for NK and keep the fewest goals against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0