Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go CRY ME A RIVER. Fukin typical NK report. When the team wins, they were unlucky not to score more. When the team loses, its because of blown calls or players on vacation, car accident on the way to the game bla bla bla. I thought the game would have been a good one since the teams were tied on points. Never will I want to watch another NK games, I hate Kick N Run soccer. From all the shite you guys write here, it seems like the team should be getting promoted, HELL NO.

Sorry to break it to you, NK Hrvat ---- Your squad isn't as good as you mucker's think it is.
Wait, what are you even replying to? Seriously. You didn't respond to one thing that I said. Where did I whine? Where did I say we were unlucky to score more? Where have I ever said we should be getting promoted? etc etc I mean how the hell can you say it's "typical" when it doesn't include any of the shite that you just said? Dude...I went easy with the first reply, but... how stupid are you? Please, don't get all hot and bothered with me just because your simple brain has to treat an entire team as one hive mind in order to process information.

See ya next week, right? :)

LFC said:
Never will I want to watch another NK games
Christ no DO NOT SAY THAT. :(

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this Mcshitty poster the ugly bald guy who looks like a hybrid between Kojak and a geriatric pelican?

His on field abilities certainly mirror his aptitude on TTP....oh well........every team needs someone to carry the cooler.

I'll have an LGD McDirty!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am Him!

I assume your the guy who looked like everyone else on your team `3-0 buddy 3-0!Funny didnt know your people knew what Hybrids were.

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty, to use Salov's 2002 olympics analogy, I'm Paul Kariya but instead of slotting it home for national glory I creamed it over the net... haha

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics 4 Bingers Army 1

Lack of discipline saw us pick up a red card 15 minutes in. 30 minutes in we went down 1-0 and 5 minutes later an absolute beauty to the top corner put Olympics up 2-0 at the half.

Our guys battled hard but the man advantage was too much for us to overcome and we coughed up a couple more before notching one ourselves in the last 5 minutes.

Olympics are a well organized side,do a nice job of running off the ball and as always Dino is a class act on the sidelines

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this Mcshitty poster the ugly bald guy who looks like a hybrid between Kojak and a geriatric pelican?

His on field abilities certainly mirror his aptitude on TTP....oh well........every team needs someone to carry the cooler.

I'll have an LGD McDirty!

Dont you mean...."I've had LFC McDirty."

If McDirty looks like a pelican then you must be a duck. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arpIBn7AH_0"]YouTube- Pelican Eats Duck![/ame]

Does NK have the top two keepers in Div. one?

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty do you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night or any night for that matter than to post on TTP over and over???? You and Mr. Base make a cute couple with your mutual love for posting and all.

Oh and by the way, the offside goal WAS onside according to the ref. He admitted his error during the game and said he felt like shite and wish he could have it back. That goal counts and its a different conclusion to that game.

Keep pumping yourselves up though.............

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best part of "hair club for men" if there is a best part....other than he carries a mean cooler..... is that the more he attempts to convey his delusional ideas....the more he takes the piss out of himself.

F%&$ brilliant...now pass me a cold one.....

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually!

Our "Sub-humans"(me included) beat temple 1-0 the last 20, you guys didnt even get a sniff other than from your own sidelines!Ive got endless shite to spew so please continue!Im sure your Temple is real proud of ya:rolleyes:!And hello no I dont have anything better to do this is actually really fun!Nemesis are you the Hook nose guy who was grunting "Pump up the Bungara" under your breath all game?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If by cold one ya mean cold right hook, id be happy to oblige!And for the record The "hair" jokes mean squat comin from a guy who has 3 inch hairs comin outta his ears!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would appear said "racial" has been removed from his comments.

carry on.......:D

:bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty,

Cool it, people are reporting your posts to me which doesn't happen often here on TTP which leads me to believe you are on verge of a complete TTP banning.

Your posts are being labelled by others as borderline racist, nobody wants to be associated with that label so you might want to rethink how you are posting here.

Regs.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooooo.....that was interesting...this weekend is the second half of the season. Time to buck up and see if the teams have learned anything about each other and their style of play.

Predictions for 1B minus our game and another (see below):

Olympics Vs Temple - Draw...Temple getting hungry after a rough spell. Don't see them losing this one as the vets will step up.

Hurricanes Vs Romania - 'Canes, no explanation needed methinks.

Binger's Vs Estrella - The Army to take this after losing against fellow frontrunners Olympics. Nobby Stiles to step up and rally the troops into battle! :D

Not touching anything close to NK Hrvat ever again for fear of setting off the train and inciting yet another stream of bathroom themed vitriol, homosexual jokes, racist filth and juvenile challenges to fistfights and headbutts to the face (redheading) over otherwise meaningless internet musings...yikes. :rolleyes:

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rasict?

Thats hilarious ,first off my step dad and sisters are of east indian descent so dont go there with me, secondly why did I have to be a "Pelican" is it becuase im white?Why couldnt I have been a crow or something this is much more racist than any of the supposed racist posts ive posted on here!I might ban myself from here to be honest!Nobody will ever like me or the NK Train so no matter what we say on here its all gonna be slander back .... right?You need to all give your heads a shake, if you insult someone then get insulted back then "RUN" to regs and try and get me booted off here gimme a FCUKIN break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0