Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah we were missing 4 starters i dont think we longer need and handed sikh a 3-0 drubbing including me the back up goalie playing striker to boot!Any real people wanna respond instead of diddled children feel free!
Pretty boring game to watch in my opinion. No Tempo in the first 25 mins.
The score doesnt really tell the story. Temple had 80% possesion, but could not creat many chances with the possesion. NK capatalized on a couple of defensive errors and switched to a 6-3-1 formation. Temple got a goal with about 20 mins left to make it 2-1 only to have the ref call it back for offside, horrible call in my opinion. 3rd goal comes with 5 mins left. NK got the job done, typical kick n run team.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think LFC is delusional. NK has the top goals against for a reason (assuming Bingers allows at least one tomorrow). Stellar defence and goaltending. In two home games dating back to the cup semis last year including overtime and 3 penalty shots, Sikh has failed to twinkle the NK twine. We didn't even have to shoot our fourth penalty shot after three straight deposits. I will concede that Temple has skill enough to knock the ball around some but the 80/20 bullshite is starting to ring a bit hollow. Salov's goal to get tonights slap aside started was easily a goal of the year candidate as he juggled the ball three times through the Temple defence before stroking home a lefty. Temple's mohawked right side striker was uber dangerous all night and scored the offside goal on a redirect header but he seemed to be alone in his offensive efforts. All in all a hugely satisfying win as NK moves on to Sporting then Primo with a little less attention on the rear view mirror and some more inspiration to chase down those in front. Man of the match was Anthony H. as he looked impressive in his debut at sweeper.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher never take you foot off of the padle or it will kick you in the but. There is no easy game any where. Somties team losses focus and lets in few goal. Other time it goes the other way. Binger's are no better than any other side, they jut wan it more. Key words "want it more"

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC is on glue with that game report, maybe a Temple player could give a better one?LFC what team do you play for?

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapps Div 1 CAT game vs Wickham was supposed to be played at McCartney Park in Norvan this afternoon, but was postponed because..... who the fcuk knows. The field was in great shape. A Mens game was played there at 10am, and the field was great when I arrived at 1pm for a 2pm kickoff.
The great VMSL website was slow to change the schedule resulting in me and a few Sapp players showing up for the un-game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody can crack Mcdirty he is a NK legend. Plays goal when needed plays striker when needed. Has a best hair cut in town. Has a future NK player. Nows how roll it, nows how to pore it and love to shoot the shyte. Not many like him. Watcher used to be like him.
No more for Watcher. Marcus and Danil take all his time. Just think what going to happen when so called Croatia Sc a Bosnian twis play NK Hrvat if they move up to premier in next two years. Eagles, NK Hrvat and Croatia in the same group. They will have more fans than White Caps.
That will be a formation of a new Yugoslavia. You just never know.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone say Crack?

Wow Mr.Base thanks for the compliments your back on my Christmas list :p. You should have come watched yesterday, and thanks for lighting a fire under our asses with your post about us "giving up"!I think you might still hold NK near and dear to your heart even though its like pullin teeth tryin to get you to admit it ;)!All it took was one lil post and I love Mr.Base again :eek:.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
He won't respond to that one ... I get first crack at em' ;)

First crack? Is that all your good for you mucker? Last time I checked your 280 Pounds, 5'8 sitting on the bench. You have to be on the field to get a crack , in that case I dont having nothing to worry about;)

McDirty, its just my game report. Every game this year on your reports you feel the refs screwed you and you should have won every game. NO WAY, NK is just a strong team, no skill. Lets see how long the kick and run strategy will keep up.

Good Luck nxt week

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
poloina 1-westside 1

We played a solid game,holding westside on cross after cross.IMO it was a game for anyone to take we missed a couple of sitters and missed a chance to win the game.Westside is a good young squad with great speed up front but seem to rely on crossing too much.Got to go.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty boring game to watch in my opinion. No Tempo in the first 25 mins.
The score doesnt really tell the story. Temple had 80% possesion, but could not creat many chances with the possesion. NK capatalized on a couple of defensive errors and switched to a 6-3-1 formation. Temple got a goal with about 20 mins left to make it 2-1 only to have the ref call it back for offside, horrible call in my opinion. 3rd goal comes with 5 mins left. NK got the job done, typical kick n run team.
Could you be any more transparent? The trick is to throw in a couple comments that make you seem fair and balanced so the rest of the shite seems to hold water. Instead, you just look like a complete wank

- Temple had more possession, but only because they were moving the ball around at the back since they couldn't get it past our back line in any meaningful way. Brownie points? Merit badge?
- "Defensive errors". If the "defensive errors" were that Temple didn't stop the ball from going in the net, then sure. Otherwise I'm not seeing how our goals are somehow set apart from the norm. It's all up to interpretation - yours is shite. And consider that Temple didn't get any goals (or even more than one or two shots!) from "defensive errors" - what does that mean? Y'know, NOT making defensive errors actually happens to be a critical feature of the sport! We're not going to feel guilty about defending well and capitalizing when we had opportunities.
- 6-3-1 formation? It was 4-4-2 all game, sport.
- The offside goal was DEFINITELY offside, confirmed by (neutral) people on the sidelines. But maybe they don't have your glowing objectivity.
- You mention that the 3rd goal was with 5 mins left as if that somehow makes it null/void... **** that, goal's a goal, 1st minute or last

And no, that wasn't our best game. We didn't move the ball well. Especially in the second half, we sort of lost our composure.

I look forward to future reports, LFC. We play at Hastings Bowl next week. Bring your notebook and your obvious contempt.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
O Shyte My friend and cliff got weekend off. Not good. Brut must be pissed off. Nothing wores than colled off games. Your game tempo goes out of window.
Nk is stepping up. It might make it a real derby next time Cliff playes NK. And woul it be funny if Mcdirty scores the winning goal. What party that would bring on.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What!

You should be a color analyst!LFC you arent to far from Hastings Bowl ,livin under the bridge and all ... show yourself troll!And I grew up playin for Cliff.Ave so scoring against them would be fulfilling,anyways back to Keeping next week as Marko is out of town for 2 weeks should be fun!

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comment on what you see from the sidelines, but don't act like you're a fly on the wall.

Could you be any more transparent? The trick is to throw in a couple comments that make you seem fair and balanced so the rest of the shite seems to hold water. Instead, you just look like a complete wank

- Temple had more possession, but only because they were moving the ball around at the back since they couldn't get it past our back line in any meaningful way. Brownie points? Merit badge?
- "Defensive errors". If the "defensive errors" were that Temple didn't stop the ball from going in the net, then sure. Otherwise I'm not seeing how our goals are somehow set apart from the norm. It's all up to interpretation - yours is shite. And consider that Temple didn't get any goals (or even more than one or two shots!) from "defensive errors" - what does that mean? Y'know, NOT making defensive errors actually happens to be a critical feature of the sport! We're not going to feel guilty about defending well and capitalizing when we had opportunities.
- 6-3-1 formation? It was 4-4-2 all game, sport.
- The offside goal was DEFINITELY offside, confirmed by (neutral) people on the sidelines. But maybe they don't have your glowing objectivity.
- You mention that the 3rd goal was with 5 mins left as if that somehow makes it null/void... **** that, goal's a goal, 1st minute or last

And no, that wasn't our best game. We didn't move the ball well. Especially in the second half, we sort of lost our composure.

I look forward to future reports, LFC. We play at Hastings Bowl next we

ek. Bring your notebook and your obvious contempt.

Go CRY ME A RIVER. Fukin typical NK report. When the team wins, they were unlucky not to score more. When the team loses, its because of blown calls or players on vacation, car accident on the way to the game bla bla bla. I thought the game would have been a good one since the teams were tied on points. Never will I want to watch another NK games, I hate Kick N Run soccer. From all the shite you guys write here, it seems like the team should be getting promoted, HELL NO.

Sorry to break it to you, NK Hrvat ---- Your squad isn't as good as you mucker's think it is.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty : This years RFC team is doing quite well a point out of first with the beginning of the schedule coming up this week vs the greenies should be a good rematch (if we play scheduled for kensington ) seems the train hasn't been running along the same tracks as years past ?

LFC : As far as 280 is concerned it's never been that lofty but good effort though. Since there seems to be some confusion as to who you are I will introduce myself and then see if you would like to introduce yourself. Texas Rattler #2 in your program #1 in your heart left back RFC ; I enjoy long walks on the beach , the weekly railroad gazette and mr.bases' analytical comments. I have introduced myself good sir now your turn or is your kind not into that just a few quips behind the computer ?

have a good one

cheers , the Rattler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0