Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div.1] Results & Banter - March 05'

Status
Not open for further replies.

valentino

Apr 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector , i hate to mention but i will be playing against u next year as we are gonna be on the same side. Just keep your head up while u dribble with the ball. Mark my words your gonna eat everything u have said on here. As for lino why would he join a team like the lobbans who have absolutely no class. Except for a few i might add. The greeks , art , and joe . From the keeper to the guy with a national title i will settle my score with you. Lee trust me your gonna remember me. Summer league i don t care about so keep ur head up ! Can t wait to see u on the pitch. Until than -- bye bye .

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Until than--bye bye!
than? Stop already, you're killing me!!
Absolute cracking stuff... :p
i will be playing against you next year as we are gonna be on the same side
Do I get any more clues big guy? I won't be playing in the Richmond summer league this year so I'll have to wait until next year to meet you. :(

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valentino you just named half our team. Why wouldn't he join?
What summer league do you think we are in?
It's not the Richmond one. :D

valentino

Apr 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why wouldn t he join. After we tied u guyz at hillcrest he made a point by saying how much he hated your team. I hope thats enough of a statement. Not to any specific players but as a whole. And we play in hoffmans summer league. I probabley play on the same friggin team as u! lol

Gino

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so there was a hole in the net it doesnt mean ur shot was a good one, yet u celebrated like u scored in the world cup final. No tears were shed just some laughs at ur shot and face, not to mention how shite u guys really r. none the less like i said congrats now u can work on ur height problem in the off season and not worry about being a midget one more year in div 1. PS:Ur books r out dated !

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valentino
If you play for PCOV how are you going to be on the same side as us next year? Remember when you tied us at Hillcrest. :D

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing that is outdated is our uniforms. Actually, they may have never been dated. We hope to have new kits for next year. (Key word is hope) :rolleyes:

No2

Hopefully they have midget sizes :D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags grab some rags to wipe your tears away,cause I would put my money on Sam over you in a 100 yard sprint and that's even with a 10 yd head start for you!!
. Sam is slow and has been for years
As for Inspector Fake you are right who can compete with you,I mean you were on a national champion back in the day,and also found out you were the leading scoring back in your intarmurals league in high school!!Any other specials moments you can let us know about??Looking forward to hearing about them :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor,

Conductor said:
Jags grab some rags to wipe your tears away,cause I would put my money on Sam over you in a 100 yard sprint and that's even with a 10 yd head start for you!!

I'm glad you feel confident in throwing bets on your speedster Sam v. myself, when you have no Fcuking Idea who I am. You are just spewing crap after a bitter loss. At least Valentino knows a TTP when one is thrown out. You my good man have some pent up anger and have no idea if a piss take hits you right in the forehead. :D :eek:

Fantabulous, you asked who I play my footy for ... well, it is Peg in the North Shore Coaches League, who have just drawn PCOV in the 1st round of the Provincials (Masters). Should be fun putting our undefeated record on the line. :D :D

JAGS

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough of the crap.
PCOV should have never lost that game but it came down to stupidity.
Now summer league comes and we're talking about thumping someone.
Valentine what are you thinking? You spend more time in the co-ed league beating up on females how are you going to beat up on men?
You are a no show in summer and I still can't figure out how you will be in our side next year unless PCOV are buying a spot but remember this....cheap shots are cheap shots and I will personally give you yours yapper.
Ever since I've been the champ :bronco:

GHOST :D

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and by the way Nick had a great game and you should have never taken him off the pitch. You never take off players who can create something especially when you are down 2 men. Unless he was injured! :D

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
valentino said:
Inspector , i hate to mention but i will be playing against u next year as we are gonna be on the same side. Just keep your head up while u dribble with the ball. Mark my words your gonna eat everything u have said on here. As for lino why would he join a team like the lobbans who have absolutely no class. Except for a few i might add. The greeks , art , and joe . From the keeper to the guy with a national title i will settle my score with you. Lee trust me your gonna remember me. Summer league i don t care about so keep ur head up ! Can t wait to see u on the pitch. Until than -- bye bye .

Why not level the playing field by putting your name out for all to see. :D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags maybe you can learn something from Valetino!!!
. At least Valentino knows a TTP when one is thrown out
Billy Boy you know the saying ladies first why don't you start it off!!
Why not level the playing field by putting your name out for all to see
As for Ghost I agree with your comment about Nick's game,what surprises me is that he even offered his services to come help out after the way they released him at the beginning of the year saying he couldn't help them out but you can play for our over 30's team!!Karma came back to haunt them cause my personal opinion is if he was there all year they wouldn't have been in that situation!!

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe
But if PCOV kept there head's through out the game it would have been over. Typical dumb dumb and I mean dumb dumb moves. Notice I said dumb dumb twice meaning second ????????
Ghost :D

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Billy Boy you know the saying ladies first why don't you start it off!!

Dear Duct Tape

Perhaps you were too busy fixin' your train to actually read what Valentino wrote. As far as I'm concerned this is not the place for using actual names that's why we all have aliases, so I don't need to "start" it off.

Ta ta for now, Miss Billy Boy :D

valentino

Apr 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOw... u stir up the pot alittle and everyone gets mad !!! lol... Firstly, nick got taken outta the game was because he was in the finals the next day against columbus in the over 30's !!! The main core of the PCOV team... Whether u wanna call them oldtimers or veterans or slow pokes are already making their move and already have since middle of the season to a contender in division 1 !!! As for GHOSt, i am sure u know who i am as my name has be thrown around this thread !! I'm slow and yes i will be playin summer league this year, the reason for that is hockey is to hard on my body with my old age !!! I'll be more than happy to send anyone my name if they would like.. just instant message me !! Also i apologize for saying inspector jizzdrinkers name on here... sorry ! As i made a mistake... Other than that ghost it will be nice finding out who u are... maybe we can have a beer together or two.. I think i already know but i ll just let it be... i don t really like yapping...(actually i do, but thats besides the point ).. as my bite is bigger than my bark !! And only time will tell.. Cheers to PCOV ... as all good rides must come to an end !! bye bye... <-- if u haven' noticed.. i mentioned it twice !!! PCov is a young team and in due time they will be back...

valentino

Apr 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jizzdrinking inspector ... Why do u have alittle bit of animosity towards the pcov club.. Is it because we drew u guyz 1 - 1 at hillcrest... to officially eliminate u from promotion.. hahaha.. or is it because i told u, while u were trying to coach your elite squad... (( that closets are for clothes )) .. i dunno ,but i am a little confused... Anyways !! Ta ta.. <-- as thats 2 ta ta's !! Inspector jizzdrinker.. with u stirring the ship for your club ---> ur team will always be a division 1 team.. and for the most part not bad ! Anyways lights out for me as i have a big race to run... Rumour has it i dunno if my apposition has signed the contract.. will have to speak to my agent conductor.. PS--> JAGS.. do u run in nike runners or adidas !! thanx..

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valentine, I havent any animosity towards any team as this is TTP. As I said to others, I was a little sholked that you guys weren't a little higher in the standings. Obvious the discipline thing killed PCOV. I would've thought City FC or even Serbia were to be the teams fighting the relegation battle. Again the discipline-notice I said it twice..Only yesterday I figured who you were. And now I'm trying to figure which winter team you'll be playing for so I'll know when to keep my head up :confused: My comment about PCOV being only a mid table Div 2 team without Leno and Mario was just another TTP.

Inspectorhatescoachingbutsomeonehastodoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0