Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div.1] Results & Banter - March 05'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted earlier by Keeper: "I went to this game half expecting to be amused by the Meralomas downfall. And for 60 minutes, I was. But, in seeing the brutal and collective display of Portugese minds"

Easy there Keep's, Portuguese minds you say???? Remember, most of that team is not even Portuguese. ;)

Too bad for PCOV though, a lot of those guys were on our CAT team last year and are pretty good kids. Hope they stick together, they'll be back up soon.

Cheers,

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PCOV core appear to be going in a new direction next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they joined Lobbans, but my sources tell me Lino is off to Sapperton while Mario is (finally) off to Croatia. Kudos to Mario and Lino for staying loyal to PCOV for 10+ years and for putting friendships ahead of their egos. They've politely turned down numerous offers from "greener pastures" to keep the team together.

Nice to hear that Nick came back to help the club even though he was shafted earlier in season by PCOV's new management. He's a good man.

And say what you want about Sammy and his hot headedness, but you never have to question his competitive nature or work ethic. He's always there as a team-mate, and playing against him is never easy or fun...for anybody!

Congrats to the Lomas for keeping their squad up in Div.1. Hopefully they won't be making these relegation matches an annual event!

hoffa123

Apr 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well there sure are alot of unhappy suckers on here...The way i see it yes, after the first half PCOV was up but they did not control the game. As so the should have been up with a couple nice finishes like they had..

However the Lomas came out and did what they had do WIN!. Say what you want but the better team won. Meralomas came back with nothing but sure determination. Well done Lomas for being the team to show class and stay in Div 1....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0