Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - September 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats wrong with the Lobbans, they have an easy side this year and they are dropping points to weak teams and I can see the frustration coming out on ttp. I also heard that they didnt look very good yesterday. Maybe they should help out the 0 35's team. Rumour has it that capt. Morgan wont even sign with them because of their futility and incapability of handling their booze..

gilzinho

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reckon its westside vs the Army for the div 1A title. Club is always dangerous and may be the long shot. Peg has no chance, although they are capable of brilliance every once in a while.:knvb:

Sport Punjab

Sep 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes 5 - 2 Wickham

It was a one man show today.

Goal Scorers:

Pammi Birring with 3 goals and an assist.
Aman D. with 2 goals.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
hahahaha....
cnorgsky jerkoff

ur absoulutely terrible....
your jokes ( if thats what they are) dont make any sense....
you are the worst person on this damn website pal....

so stay the hell off here

nobody likes you, sorry to break the news

have a nice weekend

love PLAYBOI

we did not have to play the relegation game last year did we now?
Someone needs some anger management help!seriously now:p
i did have a nice weekend did you go take a cold shower,i hope...

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC ...............I'll help kippax out here as he is currently pulling out his hair trying find a solution;)

To be honest we have struggled to find our form so far this year. We have missed a lot of traditional regulars from the lineup which has caused us to look at new players in different roles then they are used to.

But all is not lost as I still think this division is going to be really tight........too many decent teams and no true dominant squad to walk away.

However if we don't start getting some "W's" soon we will be in a youth movement even more so than we are now.

As for yesterday's game it was OK from our standpoint. A tie was a just result. We played some of our best stuff, resulting in 2 crossbars and a pont blank shot nailing the keeper in the chest and basically knocking him out........problem was the ball stayed out too, all in the second half alone. We went through a 15 minute spell where we were a schambles in our own third that lead to them tieing it up.

Royal are a decent side with some very skilled, jinky players. They will give more than a few teams trouble but are lacking quality in a few areas................however the same could be said about all of us Div 1'ers:confused:

Onto Peg..........

Oh and I must say it was nice to play a game on grass again.....well at least watch a game on grass!

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
richmond 1 royals 1

Was a good outing for us , but as has been all year goals are hard to come by right now. Richmond scored a nice volley off a throw in play which gave them the lead maybe 5 min into the game. After that we had chance after chance. missed a couple breaks their goalie made some nice stops. We had the bulk of the possession and chances but couldnt find a way to bury it . Second half same story , as richmond didnt seem to have much of a threat and seemed puffed out at times. We score with 20 min to go , and start pushin alittle too much and richmond almost make us pay with a crossbar and a hard shot at our keep. (i dont know where the second crossbar came from ) Id still have to say richmonds goalie deserves alot of credit for the tie with numerous diving saves and we will take any points we can get.

The Director

Sep 21, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
CIC ...............I'll help kippax out here as he is currently pulling out his hair trying find a solution;)

To be honest we have struggled to find our form so far this year. We have missed a lot of traditional regulars from the lineup which has caused us to look at new players in different roles then they are used to.

But all is not lost as I still think this division is going to be really tight........too many decent teams and no true dominant squad to walk away.

However if we don't start getting some "W's" soon we will be in a youth movement even more so than we are now.

As for yesterday's game it was OK from our standpoint. A tie was a just result. We played some of our best stuff, resulting in 2 crossbars and a pont blank shot nailing the keeper in the chest and basically knocking him out........problem was the ball stayed out too, all in the second half alone. We went through a 15 minute spell where we were a schambles in our own third that lead to them tieing it up.

Royal are a decent side with some very skilled, jinky players. They will give more than a few teams trouble but are lacking quality in a few areas................however the same could be said about all of us Div 1'ers:confused:

Onto Peg..........

Oh and I must say it was nice to play a game on grass again.....well at least watch a game on grass!

Indeed it was a good game, and I'll admit that Richmond had a few strikes at net that were quality chances. But as for the most part, we dominated you guys throughout the majority of the game.

I dunno about the shot that "knocked out" our keeper, might not want to elaborate too much on that one seeing as how dirt was kicked into his eye while he was on the ground. But that was no ones fault; sh*t happens. Your guys goalie definatley stop some of our chances and was your guys best player by a long shot.

I want to comment on the officiating also. What was that ref calling half the times. Very un-consistant with all of his calls, and seemed more uptight than a blind lesbian at a fish market.

On to next week, Director Out!!

The Director

Sep 21, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:

Onto Peg..........

Indeed it was a good game, and I'll admit that Richmond had a few strikes at net that were quality chances. But as for the most part, we dominated you guys throughout the majority of the game.

I dunno about the shot that "knocked out" our keeper, might not want to elaborate too much on that one seeing as how dirt was kicked into his eye while he was on the ground. But that was no ones fault; sh*t happens. Your guys goalie definatley stopped some of our chances and was your guys best player by a long shot.

I want to comment on the officiating also. What was that ref calling half the time. Very un-consistant with all of his calls, and seemed more uptight than a blind lesbian at a fish market.

On to next week, Director Out!!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Director..........first, from where I stood some 60 yards away, the shot him your keeper, then he reacted to being nailed in the chest from 4 yards out and then never moved for about 3-4 minutes..........so unless dirt got in his eyes before the shot I have no clue what you are on about.

As for posession I would say you guys were in control of the second half for say 15-20 minutes..........which lead up to your gual as stated. Our keeper is great but he didn't have to make a ton of actual saves off of your shots. And half of what you created or called dominated us came from us gifting you the ball or miskicking clearances...........that is just shite soccer not pissing on another team......but nuff said it was an even game and a just result IMO.

As for the ref.........he was fine. As with any game there are going to be a few presumed missed calls going both ways but all in all he and all of the officiating I've seen this year has been excellent. As soon as players realize that he is out there without agenda's to serve and doing what he believes to be fair and just then you will always feel wronged at some point in the game.

So any predictions on how many times Smally gets megged this weekend by CIC??????

Oh and see you Saturday Captain.........I will bring an extra cane for you too:D

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the RU - Royals game and it was a tale of two halfs, Richmond were the far better team in the first, Royals were a far better in the second. As for the Jay in net, he is Quality but really didn't have to show it on the day.

Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0