Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - September 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the late match summary lads, but after reading so many postings by Notcher, Ranger, and the Stranger, this thread needed an intervention! ;)

Burnaby Canadians 1-3 Club Ireland

A good hard-fought effort by the new young crop playing for Burnaby this past Sunday, but in the end, we deservedly walked away with all 3-points.

Similar to Peg's first goal against us last week, one of our defenders committed suicide with a fabulous backpass straight to the Burnaby striker who finished off his opportunity well. After the goal, we began to dictate the match and were only under threat when we childishly gave away possession in our own third of the pitch. Three well-taken goals saw us capitalize on our possession over Burnaby to get things back on track for the season after last weeks slip-up against Peg...interesting to see they tied Shaheen seeing that's who we have this Saturday...things still look wide open in 1'A'.

The Club I lads would also like to pass on our best wishes for a fast recovery to the Burnaby player who was knocked unconscious and taken to hospital.

On to Shaheen!

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go for this weekends big matches...

Westside FC “A”
Burnaby Canadians

Club Ireland "A"
Shaheen FC

Pegasus SC "A"
Binger's Army

Royal United
Richmond Utd. "A"

Burnaby Fury "A"
NK Hrvat

Good luck lads!

B

Baltazar_0

Here is my prediction for this week

Westside FC “A"
Burnaby Canadians

Club Ireland "A"
Shaheen FC

Pegasus SC "A"
Binger's Army

Royal United
Richmond Utd. "A"

Burnaby Fury "A"
NK Hrvat

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a City FC team in the 8 rinks indoor league, can anyone from the Blaze confirm whether this is or isn't their outdoor team using it as a training session? I Know Polonia did this in the past.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions: DIV 1A

Westside FC “A 2
Burnaby Canadians 1

Club Ireland "A" 3
Shaheen FC 0

Pegasus SC "A" 1
Binger's Army 1

Royal United 0
Richmond Utd. "A" 1

Predictions 1B

Sarajevo 2
Meraloma 0

Lobbans 1
Blaze 2

Serbia 2
Cliff Avenue 1

Fiji 0
Westside Rino 2

Wickham 1
Punjab 3

Burnaby Fury "A" 2
NK Hrvat 1

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freestyler said:
There is a City FC team in the 8 rinks indoor league, can anyone from the Blaze confirm whether this is or isn't their outdoor team using it as a training session? I Know Polonia did this in the past.
if they look good... then they definitely aren't us!

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaha....
cnorgsky jerkoff

ur absoulutely terrible....
your jokes ( if thats what they are) dont make any sense....
you are the worst person on this damn website pal....

so stay the hell off here

nobody likes you, sorry to break the news

have a nice weekend

love PLAYBOI

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside FC A 3:1 Burnaby Canadians A

Maze was on fire tonight in an almost* complete piss take.

*Burnaby pots one right at the final whistle.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I rarely get the urge to knock my fellow TTPers, but I have to concure with Playboi, Crnogorski is the site's master corn-holer. Keep up the stellar work, you're always good for a laugh or cry.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 2 - 0 Lobbans

Was a tight one... could have gone either way. I believe both teams were disappointed with the official today.

I do have to say... that for a mature/experienced (read: old) team... there was a lot of beaking and poor sportsmanship from a particular individual on the Lobbans sideline. From the coach telling us to warm up on the other net (when their team was not out of the changeroom yet)... to him screaming at Randy Samuel that he's "an idiot" and "knows nothing about the game"... to his failure to join the team in the handshake... I was extremely disappointed. It made it that much sweeter to play nearly 55 minutes in the second half and to come away with the clean sheet.

Looking forward to the rematch... at our park. We might let you warm up on the kiddie field across the street... with no lights.

PS Has your keeper managed to have both our goals reversed yet? He was working pretty hard on the ref after the game :rolleyes:

PPS Coach... I believe you told me "nice try" before the game... wish I could say the same for you.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 2 Shaheen 1

Fully deserved 3 points for the Bhoys today out at King George.

Man of the Match goes to the referee who lost control of the game right from the off, both teams deserved better.

Two 2nd half red cards for Club I results in the game winner scored with 9men.

Kippax,

How was the view from your vantage point?

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Blaze 2 - 0 Lobbans
From the coach telling us to warm up on the other net (when their team was not out of the changeroom yet)...

Sorry bigman! Next time I'll leave a bigger clue than just our team gear including 10 balls marked "Lobbans" inside the goal mouth. I even watched as you picked up our gear and moved it. What was that about class?:rolleyes: Have another moan.

PS- Just because Samuel's a plonker, that doesn't excuse him from misunderstanding the simplest of rules. Could you kindly explain to him it's not a back pass if the ball takes a deflection off one of your forwards? Cheers!!

I still can't get my head around why our guy decided to deliberately handle the ball in his own box, resulting in his 2nd yellow and a goal for Blaze after some serious pressure from us:confused: Maybe Randy has the answer...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal said:
Sixfyv,

SHUT THE F*** UP, you are such a bitch.

Animal
animal a little testy these days... undoubtedly due to sex deprivation. when exactly is she due?

:wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Sorry bigman! Next time I'll leave a bigger clue than just our team gear including 10 balls marked "Lobbans" inside the goal mouth. I even watched as you picked up our gear and moved it. What was that about class?:rolleyes: Have another moan.
Coming from the guy who had to rush to pick up the corner flags after the match making himself unavailable for the handshake... but had time to watch the premier game on the next field afterwards.

Just like school in the summertime... No class.

PS Nothing to moan about. Clean sheet, remember?:D

PPS You never mentioned if your keeper won the trial. We're on pins and needles over here.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0