Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach please stop posting pictures of shirtless black dudes in their underwear on here. I am at the office and when my wireless mouse freezes and a client walks in I cant scroll away from it. The optics dont look good .
imgres-2.jpg
Very funny. Just because you brought of the issue and you seem to like the pictures. Here is another one.

You know guys. One of the things that I really like about Vancouver is that most people are really open minded.
Out of respect can we try to stay away from those comments.
-----------------------------
I had my fun already. I will see you until next week after the game with Rinos Tigers and our division 3 game. Always entertaining to taunt people here. Specially my friends from Rinos.
--------------------------------------------

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 15964
Very funny. Just because you brought of the issue and you seem to like the pictures. Here is another one.

You know guys. One of the things that I really like about Vancouver is that most people are really open minded.
Out of respect can we try to stay away from those comments.
-----------------------------
I had my fun already. I will see you until next week after the game with Rinos Tigers and our division 3 game. Always entertaining to taunt people here. Specially my friends from Rinos.
--------------------------------------------

Yes Caitlin, Vancouver is open minded, just not to morons like yourself

Have a good day

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game against Rinos Tigers is going to be really difficult. Quite a bit of respect to the players of this team and to Blaise.

have a good you too Stringer. you should come to the game and say hello.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach you do realize that we are talking about amateur Division 1 soccer right? Where there is no prize money, and no bonuses but only love for the game. Yes, I do see what you are saying that it could happen but I highly doubt it. From my experience when I was playing soccer and we had to face an affiliated team we played harder because we were playing for bragging rights and colluding didn't even cross our minds.

I don't know why you have such a grudge against Rino's?? why don't you just concentrate on your team and not on Rinos, worry about getting good results when you play them and you wont have to worry about them colluding.

PS. I still think you are an idiot

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since we live in a democracy, isn't there anyway @Regs can set up a poll and we vote to kick Soccer Coach off TTP? We'll see if those phone calls you got to come back actually stand by you

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've actually tried to come and say Hello twice and you scurried away Caitlin
Well try again, come and say hello.
and seriously Stringer, you will have to come with another way of trying to annoy me because I have quite a bit of admiration for those individuals who are strong enough to akcnowledge who they are specially on sports. Perhaps it is time for you to watch videos like this.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not trying to annoy you but since you think I am, are you annoyed?

I am actually trying to get rid of you

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since we live in a democracy, isn't there anyway @Regs can set up a poll and we vote to kick Soccer Coach off TTP? We'll see if those phone calls you got to come back actually stand by you
Anyone can start a poll here on TTP, hell, you even get an extra TTP credit during the process (start new thread, poll options at bottom).

:)

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You have a very narrow definition of democracy; that's mob rule. But lucky for you, Reg never promised to run a democracy. ;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal where you at?

Another one bites the dust. Anyone ever check their Twitter feed? All class. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0