Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember when I was young playing makeup league games weekdays on gravel fields and we never complained. Of course we were too busy walking to school/work ten miles in the snow up hill both ways but back then men were men and the women played in a different league.
...ehem...Was this the time where segregated schools and residential schools were still operated and accepted?
hi-residential-schools-852.jpg

Of course. It was a period of time where people where conditioned to obey to authority, to never complain, and to not stand for their rights.

A gravel field is actually safer when freezing temperature are reached. You can see what is going on the field. A turf field can be very dangerous because it gives you a fall sense of safety. The problem is what is under the field and also the increasing sharpness of the plastic.

The issue is very simple. The VMSL and Municipalities have the duty to provide games on safe fields. Anything less is irresponsible and negligent.

And if you think that being a man is to go and play in an unsafe field, somebody really brainwashed you very well.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if it were still open, from Newton, you could probably get to the Roxy faster than the Mirage - Surrey traffic is shoc-king.

:)

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is opt to you guys, but you will be playing at -2 (according to the forecast). Really check carefully the field because if it freezes under the turf you can be looking at really nasty injuries.
Best of luck at Newton. I hope that you win.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is opt to you guys, but you will be playing at -2 (according to the forecast). Really check carefully the field because if it freezes under the turf you can be looking at really nasty injuries.
Best of luck at Newton. I hope that you win.
How many times are you going to talk about the ground under the turf? Saying it over and over doesn't convey your point better

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are all old, pretty sure the Mirage is closed now, no? My lawyer's office is across from it, I think it's a restaurant now.

Stuffey

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the name of fair play i think for this weekends games that each team be awarded -1 goal handicap for each training session they've had since the new year.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
my friends of Rinos.....why so quiet?
what an exciting game... what an exciting game... it had everything... to give credit to Rino's players they came to attack rather than parking the bus and the game had everything...good attacks in both sides... good goals...fantastic saves...fouls...tackles...cards... diasallowed goals...drama on the sidelines...report later on...(refereeing did well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0