Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In CDK's Defence

Croatia is known to do well in Imperial Cup, and the top four from that do get into the B.C.'s, but at the same time, if you only have 6 or so league games after X-Mas, you may be in the B.C.'s but you are also Div. 1 bound.

At the same time CDK, you can't be going off, on here when the boys can't seem to score, what are some of the big signings that are going to save this team.

HOS

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: In CDK's Defence

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

At the same time CDK, you can't be going off, on here when the boys can't seem to score, what are some of the big signings that are going to save this team.

HOS

Croatia doesn't need any new signings. They just need Petar and Bronco to get their fat asses in shape. Rovad should be returning in January and hopefully J.S. will be able to play.

Croatia wasn't much better off at this point last season....and Westside was fcuking lucky to get past them in the Provincial Cup...

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside was fcuking lucky to get past them in the Provincial Cup...

I was thinking the same thing about croatia and how they got to play westside, I thought that they were very lucky to get past a newly promoted team last year.

:eek:

Cheers
JB

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

I seem to recall Croatia hammering a Fraser Valley team before getting Westside...

What are you talking about, Simple Scotsman?

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Who from UBC are Croacts getting. Also I think the main problem is up front as they have no body who could play with Tommy

It will be very sad if this team does not stay up. Good Luck

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ankle Breaker
CDK

Who from UBC are Croacts getting. Also I think the main problem is up front as they have no body who could play with Tommy

It will be very sad if this team does stay up. Good Luck

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong

CDK,

You guys beat us (Sporting) before playing Westside in the cup. However, i don't recall the score since i was in the hospital after a dirty tackle in the first half. :mad: I believe it ended 3-1 though after we blew an early lead.

Cheers,
Gomes

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we need a BIG run

I think CDK is referring to the 7-0 drubbing of Delta in the first round of provincials. Maybe it was 5-0? Not too sure.

Friday was a tough match vs Slurrey, especially on the wet turf. It's frustrating not to get any bounces, i guess when it rains it pours, literaly. But no excuses.
Gotta start winning.
:mad:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
result just in

metro ford 4 -----mexico 1:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

;) :D :bronco: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

could have been 10 :should have been 10:bronco: :knvb: :wa: :eek:
sid

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
toon around

according to the excellent site:

peg - 2
toons - 2

the toons have obviously got the ship tooned in the right direction and will be a factor in the second half. will we get a game recap zeus?
must win for the croats this weekend. lack of a result surely means relegation is pretty much a lock. my condolences to the div 1 thread ttpers next year.;)

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 2 - Peg 2

Darby opened the scoring early with a nice goal. He was a haldfull for the Peg defense. Paul Daily returned the favor late in the first half by scoring a nice header off a beautiful cross. We scored a nice 2nd goal, half way through the second half but Peg put in a HUGE rebound by our young and timid keeper.

On the whole we didn't play very pretty soccer but we should have come away with the 3 points! We're not complaining though b\c were now 8 points up on the Croats...........Come one Trollers!

I can't believe I actually said that......

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey / Inter

Inter 2 Slurrey 0

Both very late goals (1st a PK) with maybe 6-7 to go. Can't remember who scored it but Benji got the 2nd on a lovely ball from Chris Clarke.

I'll let knvb, Zaurinni and Jimmy Holiday fill in the details .....

Cheers ......

R

Roberts

Walks

I see you got to ref the important game ;)

It was just a matter of time before we scored today.
We had plenty of chances to score early on, only to see our shots go wide or Smiley make a nice save.

Tony Gaita socred the PK with about 10 left, when Benji was dropped in the box. It was a foul, so KNVB dont start making excuses. In fact, I dont want to hear you at all.....:mad:
I didn't even smell the trace of a Fletcher's Spicy Hot Dog.

It was a decent game with chances by both teams, but all in all, we deserved the win. Constant hustle and pressure (usually a Surrey trademark) is how we beat them today.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Samllsy = Bastard.

Roberts aka Pipo, I don't think it was a peno, both guys were looking up at a bouncing ball holding onto each other when arguably the STRONGEST forward in the VMSL goes down like a Surrey hooker. The call has left a bitter taste in my mouth to say the least. That was the 8th PK Surrey United has given up. Soc-king. (fcuk off smallsy I only gave up one. Cnut..) Inter did play well defensively and the keeper was very solid. Short little bugger, but did he did well on a number of shots.

I knew we were in for a long day when I saw Walks walking up in his Halloween super man costume. Only thing that was missing was the gold belt. Nice look guys. :rolleyes: Docerty(sp) did a really good job in the middle minus a certain game winning PK call.

BTW, Pipo, you actually had to come over to the club house to get a spicy hot dog. We did appreciate you guys moving the party down the road we were having trouble explaining to every one in Surrey where all the bloody I-Rocs had come from.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0