Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give Zaurinni the flag .....

knvb,

Oh I heard his shot at me as I called Benji offside, had a good laugh though I must say. Fcukin' guy was 10 yards offside and then came back to get the ball. Zaurinni ..... he was off when the ball was kicked - not 10 seconds after.

Starting to sound like the voice of reason here ......:rolleyes: shocking.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
U liked it

BTW, Pipo, what were you trying to accomplish when you did what you did to me in the wall? Shoc-King

Your lucky it wasnt a SPICY HOT DOG:eek:.........Thanks for the Hot Dog by the way...........CHEAPO

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy KNVB

You make it sound like I tore a strip off him...

I am starting to think, Walks, you really didn't hear what I said.

Yes, I do think Benji was on.

But other than saying it was an awful call (yes, i choose different wording at the time)...I never personally insulted anyone.

KNVB,
re: the wall?

I am not sure i know what you mean.:confused:

Sure it was me?

DOH!
I am still not talking to you....:mad:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Save the pictures until after the match.

HOS, as much as it pains me to say it, i completely agree with you. always a bad move. management decision.
red card went to jammo. i managed to escape without a card. i was one of the slower mucks chasing that "new kid" around.
big FRO on the sidelines is luke...UBC lad. good kid, bad lid.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that a spicey hot dog or were you happy to see me?

I don't know who the fcuk it was, but that is the last time I stand in front of a wall of Wops. Unless of course it's a firing squad. ;) BTW, Pipo you called Walks every name in the book for about 10 mins. Some of the words I didn't even understand. It's a good thing Jimmy came over to give you a hug when you were rightly YANKED off the park with 15 to play.

Terrible sportsmanship.

Holiday, for the last time, I offered you your fcuking hot dog, but you left for your pasta party. What would Mama say if she knew you were fibbing?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Was that a spicey hot dog or were you happy to see me?

Originally posted by knvb
BTW, Pipo you called Walks every name in the book for about 10 mins. Some of the words I didn't even understand.

Now I know your bull sh_tin' me....

I would never go on for more than 5 minutes;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Was that a spicey hot dog or were you happy to see me?

Originally posted by knvb
It's a good thing Jimmy came over to give you a hug when you were rightly YANKED off the park with 15 to play.

Well, at least I played more than you yesterday!

oh, whats that?
You played the whole game.

Geez, I never noticed you in the second half...;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you spell that ??

I timed Zaurinni's rant at me and it surprisingly only lasted 3 1/2 minutes ....... but in that time, he was able to call me a cnut 45 times in both English and Italian. Luckily, I had my English / Italian translation book handy and a few fans helped me out with the spelling of some words ...... Italian is a very colourful language .........

But, he was still fcukin' offside .........:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In fact ....

In fact ...... he was so fcukin' offside that Smiles had to tell him that we were in the 2nd half and he was going the other way now ......

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
washed up huh?

Who said i was washed up.Burnaby is on a roll who will stop us.Any how back to the topic at hand. Sporting gave us a good game on the weekend but poor defense cost them dearly.Any word on any new transfers, i believe we have signed ----- ------ from --------- any others.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fill in the Blanks

Originally posted by larsson
Who said i was washed up.Burnaby is on a roll who will stop us...
i believe we have signed ----- ------ from --------- any others.

I believe we have signed a Unfit Frontrunner from Div. 2, to play upfront with D. Morris. That would put Larsson on the Bench.

NoOne said you were washed up, Well mabey MF and Khalsa did, but noone else;) .

Just giving you a hard time Larsson.
HOS

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting vs Burnaby

A good game indeed. We had tonnes of possession, but were lacking in the offensive third. We did not create much, if any danger, any they did well in plugging up the middle in front of their net. Burnaby capitalized on 2 brain farts for their goals.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 2 Surrey 0

Wasn't there myself but from all accounts Khalsa were full marks for the victory.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Late Night Update - Sponsored by Stella Artois

Originally posted by yowen
Khalsa 2 Surrey 0

Wasn't there myself but from all accounts Khalsa were full marks for the victory.

First Half all Khalsa, a quote from knvb will sum it all up, "khalsa zipped around us, and we couldn't do anything about it."

First goal, sorry Dellrimple, but you got caught in the QPR triangle for bad passes to the other team, that is the same spot that I passed one to Sportstoon. But for the goal, Del missed kicked a ball to the Player of the Week, who in turn walked around Smiles and put it in the back of the net.

End of the first half, a Slurrey player kicked M. Berkich who did not like getting kicked, so he slapped at the Slurrey player, that resulted in 2 Khalsa Red Cards and 1 Slurrey Red Cards. Big P got one on the side-line for yapping, so the teams started the second half with ten players each.

Second half, had everything, knvb left the game with hurt feelings, M. Morri scored a cracker second goal but then hit a post on a PK, and HOS stoned All the Slurrey Lads for his 5th S.O. of the Year, but who is counting, but I think that is two in a row vs. Slurrey :D .

A few boys out watching the game, but no Drunk TheRob, he must have gotten tired moving all of KNVB's purses and barbies.

On to Inter next week.
Side Note, Ankle Beeker, made his first apperance tonight, he did well, glad to see you back in the mix, beeker.

HOS was Red Carded by the Ref tonight, but they are for TTP infractions. So I will no longer mention his name on here. Guess who I am talking about.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 - Sportstown 3

Not a bad game some questionable calls by some shite ref in the middle of the park wouldn't even explain some of his reason for his calls. Sportstown was up 2-1 early in the second and were unlucky to not get a pk call which might have changed the game. Rob H. scored a goal from a corner and that made it 3 - 3 if I remember correctly. After that goal the sportstown goalie was a little shaky. Overall not a bad result I would have to say it was 50 - 50 play on both sides, a fair number of missed goal opportunities.

Cheers
JB

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0