Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knock it the fcuk off! Can't you dip shits figure out your posts have been moved. This is the last one. The next one gets deleted!

Moved

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three weeks until a Khalsa Whipping, Boy

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

indeed...at least three weeks without having to listen to Khalsa whinging....it's a good thing. :rolleyes:

It is a good thing, you can get prepared for it, BOY.

Looking forward to the Weakside game even more.

HOS

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs. Sportstown

Khalsa 1-1 Sportstown.........the Toons were up 1-0 on a fcuk up by HOS( from what I heard )into half and Khalsa's J.Sarai scored with I believe 15-20 to go. Khalsa did not look as impressive as they did in the beginning of the season. That is one win in five games for Khalsa.....leave it up to HOS and the boys to tell the rest.

Hard Ballz

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be fine, some lost points, but does coming first in the league have any advantage really. all we have to do is finish in the top 4. just some lack of finishing. mistakes are going to happen. khalsa will get going soon enough. some players need some major fitness. myself being no. 1 on that list. not too long before everyone is back and healthy.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finishing top four

That does not guarantee you a spot in the Provincials.

You must consider side B, and finish top 8 in the league (as far as I know)

I would predict you guys finish in the 7/8 spot and get in still....
But finishing fourth on side A, does not mean anything.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Raiguy
hey leechy....i was just wondering why you went back to khalsa?...just curious...........
Please be curious elsewhere. This thread is for Premier League Results.

Thanks,

~Regs.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa

I watched the game today and we did not look good at all. I am not sure why but we were lacking something tonight. Our team is very thin right now as we only have 1 or 2 subs per game. Thus, it is difficult to make any changes. Anyways we have "lost" 2 games in a row and given up 4 points which may hurt us in the future. We need to make it right next week

The potential fight at the end was good entertainment..

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pointing out the obvious.

Our team is very thin right now as we only have 1 or 2 subs per game. Thus, it is difficult to make any changes.
What's so difficult about it? You're allowed five and you have two. Simple really...

This would be a great time for the Surrey to get three from those BBY cnuts.

E

Englandkiller

Ankle breaker has his figures wrong ??

Ahhhya wee tart Ankle Breaker , In the last Three games you Khalsa lot have lost 1 and tied 2........and it's weird cause you said you guys played bad but I caught the second half and counted 8 perfect opportunites to score.....you got one out of 8 but this Sportstown team is hard to play against cause theykick and run sooooo much , 15 longs balls out of the back from you know who on Sportstown, injuries and MIA's happen to everyone , shite you guys had 2 more subs than Sportstown.!!! You gotta realize anything can happen on any given day and you gotta go with what you have, and if you original Aryan's were smart on Khalsa you would sign some IRISH talent.......I heard about the assit that HOS got in the first 5 minutes, he apparently passed the ball out of the 18 right to the striker on Sportstown who then first timed it in the corner ......comments HOS ??? All in all Khalsa should of wrapped this game up 3-1 but due to some extremely poor finishing up front had to settle for the draw....full marks to Sportstown they did battle and have the " long ball " technique down to an art form.....and one more thing the Kid up front for Khalsa , J.S. or alias Leechy Tactics is a very talented player and put some " sick " moves on out there !! ( must have some Irish in him ) ..........:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek:

E

Englandkiller

What cave did you come out of ???

Celtic Fans gotta stick together ??? don't we...........as if you have exclusive rights to be an IRISHMAN !!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS gets an assist !! ....for Sportstown

Hey hey you donkey's are on the wrong thread for that kind of whinning ....JINKY ??

Back on topic.....I saw most of the Khalsa vs Sportstown game and I agree, the TOONs do play a very pathetic style of kick and run but hey it worked today against Khalsa did'nt it, the Toons forwards did do a good job of running those long balls down and also brought them down well in the offensive third,,,,, Khalsa did definitley have more clear cut chances ( many , many of them ) but were a nightmare in finishing dept... You guys gotta tell the Argentinian guy up front with " Leechy " to pass the ball more !!!

Full marks to the toons for battling for the ninety, they came to play !! HOS saw what you did.......mnnn , night vision problems associated with years of alcohol abuse leads to those types of problems or was there something else bothering you !;) ;) ;)

ivan

Not Bright
Aug 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread for you JINKY !!

Why don't you two drunk fcuck private message each other and go over each other's family tree !!!! " ENGLANDKILLER " is probably your real dad JINKY !!! chill out .........!!!:D :D :D :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0