Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done flying cnuts!

4 Peg
2 Capitals

Bunny with three and Ryan Green with one...

Does me well for the VMSL Predictions pool :D

~Regsofftotheraces.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3 - Sapperton 2

We were very lucky to get out of this with a tie, give credit to sapp they came to paly and it didn't look like we did. We pulled it out anyway and that is what we need another 3 points, some brutal calls by the linesman on both sides but hey what else is new.

Cheers
JB

Also heard
Surrey beat West van 1-0
Inter 3 sportstoon 3-1

others ?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1 Trollups 0

A very ugly game at Ambleside. We were down to 10 men for over 60 mins. Mark Finnian took a red for a deliberate hand ball on the goal line. Smiles made what was sure to be the PK save of the year. The shot had side netting all over it.... It wasn't what I expected, but we'll take the win.

Normally I wouldn't do this but it would seem the Carphin(sp) family didn't appreciate my light hearted comments and took them very seriously. As I told you after the game It was all in fun guys, no harm intended. Honest. This is Take the piss after all.

To many people are getting wound up over comments posted here. If you don't have a thick skin or can't take a fcuking joke, I suggest you don't visit this site. I could of picked out any number of Trollups, it just so happens you two were the first to come to mind. I do apologize if my comments bothered you it wasn't my intent.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
westside 6 - argies...you can guess (bagel for those that can't).

i think a precedent setting double demotion to div 2. is in order for this team. give them A for effort, but seriously. when you come strolling out as a squad 10 minutes before game time it just screams bush. truly a sad state of affairs.

on a positive note, mauricio only got to hand out a couple cards...in attempt to keep warm i think.

chiasson a hatty today to assume his usual place amongst the scoring leaders. percy shutout.

ollie a no go due to the ridiculous CSA pro/amateur rule. has to get a special exemption yet again. is there anything more ridiculous than a rule that says you can't play soccer. fcuking bollocks. may see him (and others...sometime in november).

C

CroatianPure

Lucky to get TIE !!!

Croatia 0 Khalsa 0

Very lucky for us to get the tie today..., Khalsa should of had 3 easy ones against us in the first half, and 3 more easy ones, " spotters " in the second. We stayed in the game by working the offside trap and by icing the " puck " for the majority of the game. Khalsa are a very good team and Nic D and I predicted a smoke show for them after the first half. Also for those at the game and to the Khalsa players and management, on behalf of the low life Croatian supporters that emabarressed our organization by running onto the field and swearing at your players, WE APOLOGISE - - - - - almost all of those foul mouth CROATS that were there never played at a high level and are just plain ignorant. It was very embarrassing ------- The Croatia " A " boys should get together and make sure that type of thing never happens again......and as for Croatio the goalie, don't make our organisation go down the shitter, you were the first one to go on the field and open your mouth against the Khalsa boys. Anyways
it was an exciting game to watch if you're a Khalsa supporter and for the most part it was a clean game.

Wegottashowthatwecanplaythegamewithourbodiesandnotourmouths.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting as Bad as Slurrey for Scoring

Originally posted by CroatianPure
Croatia 0 Khalsa 0

Very lucky for us to get the tie today..., Khalsa should of had 3 easy ones against us in the first half, and 3 more easy ones, " spotters " in the second. We stayed in the game by working the offside trap and by icing the " puck " for the majority of the game.

Croatia worked hard for the tie, but Khalsa finnishing was non-existent, as I don't think we even tested the keeper.
Deja Vu of the Sportstoon game a few weeks ago when we couldn't score.
Bright spot is in the back, where we welcomed K. Cameroon into the mix and we, well HOS recorded the 4th shut-out, even though I dropped two crosses.

A few things I would like to take from the match:

First, J. Mac was the Man in the Middle and he did an O.K. job, but he lets a lot of stuff go during the game, I am fine with that.
The problem is that the week before we get one of the Latin Refs, and they call everything, so you get different types of calls from week to week. I guess a team must make the adjustments with who is in the middle.

But a Red card tackle one week, is a non-call the next, funny how the league works.

Q. What Refs are in Rotation for the Premier League, and how does the VMSL decide who does which games?
We usually get Rene, Moritcio, or Bronco; but there is also J. Mac, Ward, and Hagi.

Second, Johnny Sulentic is the Head coach of Croatia, I don't have a problem with that, as there are many Player-coaches in the league right now. He is a very strong players and his teammates should respect him as a player and hopfully a coach.

Q. But how does a young guy who is coaching, have a go at a player who has played for a team for years but is not getting the job done or is making mistakes?

HOSwaitingforthefirst19yearoldHeadCoachinPremier

PENIS

Oct 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB is right.....

there are way too many people on this thing that are getting out of control... This site is about " TAKING THE PISS " . Its an excellent site but some people have it all wrong... I agree with KNVB. If you can't take it , don't come on here. .AND quit with the personal insults. Its about soccer... play the game to WIN... that's the best way to shut up your critics.................!!!!

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs Croatia

well what a game, one of the most one sided games i have every seen, croatia crossed the centre line 4 times in the second half, and kuna, all he does is kick the ball out.

Khalsas defence was rock steady, harry, harb and kevin had a great game, no chances for any croation, ask tommy babic who probably touched the ball once in second half. Khalsa domintaed the midfield too, darko was having a tough time controlling the pace in the midfield, ivor, nick and raju. Up front was where Khalsa was lacking Marcelo did not have his best game but matt mori played very hard and did alot of running. CJ played well and controlled everything from the back.

In first half there should have been 3 goals. But it was an unlucky day for Khalsa but at least they got a point and continue to work they way up in standing but they need to put some wins together, I can see that happening with the next three games, toons, legion and westside.

See you guys on friday, oh yeah J sarai will play friday night.

GO KHALSA GO
:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 0 - Khalsa 0

I only caught the last 15 minutes of the game and only saw two scoring chances, one for each side. I also saw HOS drop the two crosses...:D

I am not sure about the rules when a team has a corner kick but I have never seen a game ended on a corner kick. This was similar to a Metro-Ford game last season when Croatia was on a clear-cut breakaway and the ref blew the whistle to end the game. People get right pissed off when something like that happens. :mad:

Anyway, from what I saw of the game, Croatia did battle and showed lots of heart. It was also nice to see our young 16 year old skin their last man with ease to put himself on a breakaway but he shot from way too far out. HOS still made the save look difficult somehow...:confused: A couple of Croatia B players got the call up to help out in this game and did a good job in proving the CAT systems worth.

As for Croatia's fans....they are the reason why so many hate Croatia yet love to play against Croatia at the same time. Face it, the people on the sidelines screaming and yelling add atmosphere to the game. They can get into a game and are often a motivation factor for the players. 3/4 of Adanac yesterday were Croatia supporters. They are the best fans in the league for supporting their team and drinking with after.;)

Croatia is on a 1 game undefeated streak. :cool:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
moving forward in reverse?

khalsa,

at least they got a point and continue to work they way up in standing

i'm all for optimism, but working "they way up in standing" from third to fourth place seems to be a helluva glass half full outlook.

p.s. khalsa doesn't play westside in the upcoming three games as noted...may want to take another gander at the excellent site.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Apologies, Notty

Notty is right about Fonseca. He is becoming brutal to watch. I watched the Sap - Sporting Premier game Sunday and it is hard to describe how annoying is it to watch Fonseca dive all over the park!! I think J-B was having a hard time containing his laughter!

It was funny to see Fonseca keep on playing while holding a fcuking ice pack on his head until someone on the side line shouted "He's got a weapon". At that point he looked like he was going to throw at at the Sap bench but thought the better of it and tossed it to his bench before the ref saw him.

What a fcuking prancer! Notty, I am surprised this guy is still walking after playing Burnaby and the very controlled Sap guys like Brian Donald. I don't know if WAB told them to watch the diving or not, but teams have to watch this dipshite as he goes down whenever someone gets close to him.

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs Croatia A

Fairly even game, Khalsa did have more scoring chances but Croatia was REALLY screwed by a REALLY bad offside call where Tommy Babs proceeded to walk around H.O.S :D
Entertaining game, seem to have a very fast pace to it.
Since when do you end a game on a corner?
:confused:

Must agree with the inconsistencies in officiating.
I still think Ivor should have gotten a second yellow on atleast 2 occasions on Sunday...:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Bad for First Year Team

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

i'm all for optimism, but working "they way up in standing" from third to fourth place seems to be a helluva glass half full outlook.

p.s. khalsa doesn't play westside in the upcoming three games as noted...may want to take another gander at the excellent site.

The team is still learning to play together, and is getting some good results along the way. But there are also some poor results, like 0-0 ties against the cellar dwellers.
Not many teams come into Premier the first year, and can go and scare the top teams when they meet.
Ya, most of the players have played at this level before, but it is still a new unit playing together.

On not playing Weakside in the next three games, that is a good thing for your lot.

HOSwillavengetheLOSS

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0