Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Khalsa 2 - Capitals 2

Not the best game played by either side at Riverway on Saturday.

Khalsa took the lead midway thru the first half on a great free kick by Ivor, that was deflected by the wall, and was able to loop over Corey.
BBY answered back near the end of the second half, also on a free kick, but this one was right in the middle of the 18 yard box.
Millar took this free kick, along with every other free kick during the game, but this one was deflected by Snedon into the right corner past HOS.
Second half saw Khalsa with most of the play leading up to a Christian cracker goal mid-way thru the second.
Bby. really started to press after this, by sending some of the big men from the back up front, especially Millar. It paid off for the Capitals who got a late goal off a ball that was headed back across the goal by Millar to Tommy for the 2-2 tie.

BBY must be relived with the tie, I don't think they deserved, but they did grind it out.

On to Besty, he had a PK against HOS, but it turned out to be a pass back, Renne almost gave BBY a free kick after I saved it, because I picked it up.

Both teams stay undefeated, however Khalsa is on the much tougher side to the one that the Capitals are on:D

Good luck to BBY the rest of the way, just don't draw Khalsa in any Cup games, HOS won't be so easy on you next time.

HOS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do undersand that I couldn't get the image of you getting kicked out of the hockey game out of my mind.:D

I just couldn't concentrate on the shot.:wa:

:eek:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4 vs Westside 0

Westside still short handed and were punished be a couple of give aways in the first.

TSN turning point was the worst offside call miss I have ever seen!

Benji at least 5 yards, possibly 10 off, linesman must have been getting a beer at the cooler during that one.:eek:

Game wasn't out of reach until that killed it off.

Some good finishing from Inter.
Enjoy it while you can.:D

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac

Sporting beat AC Milan 3-1.

Tony Fonseca, Ryan Dormer, and Carlos Batista with our goals. AC Milan took advantage of a mistake by yours truly at the back and capitalized for their goal.

On the other pitch Croatia and Surrey tied 1-1.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the excuse for the other Invisible 89 Minutes of Soccer, Besty

Originally posted by besty
You do undersand that I couldn't get the image of you getting kicked out of the hockey game out of my mind.:D

I just couldn't concentrate on the shot.:wa:

:eek:

Did you play 90 on Saturday?

knvb, what the hell happened to Slurrey vs the Croats, did Bronco's head get in the way of you scoring?

Westside must now come to Queens Park on Friday to face Khalsa. Yes, the Queen will attend this match along with the pre-season Nucks game.
Still working on God Save the Queen for the game.

HOS:wa:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor finishing and a red hot croat goalie led to another surrey
tie. It could have easily been six-nil at halftime. croatia
showed they came to battle in the second half and could have stolen all three points if not for a great save from the squirrel.

btw i'm not sure who's the top scorer so far but Blakeway
potted his sixth in four games for us. who else has been filling the old onion bag??

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-0

WTF happened in the trollups vs the Toons, did the toons even show up?

Anyone see this game.

Cheers
JB

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 0- Benji 4

He is the scoring leader thru 4 games....
7 goals.

Both inter and westside were missing players....but obviously the WS players were dearly missed.

It has been a little over three years since we beat westside, and we'll take it any way we can.

Four and 0 to start the season,

Super-pippo

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1 - Slurrey 1

Pretty good game, I thought both keepers made good saves to keep both teams in it.

Cidkid- where were you today? I needed you to point out Guiness for me, a few people were wondering who he was too, and were waiting for your arrival.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav, I was talking to Bronco and some of the other lads after the game and they were saying you're now an out-cast in the Croatian community for not picking them in the TTP pool. Unlucky. If Croatia keeps throwing BBQ's like that after their games I'm thinking of converting.

No not really....

Croatia played fairly well yesterday, but in all honesty Surrey should have put them away before the half. A bunch of missed opportunities at the end of the game as well. Full credit to their keeper on a 4 or 5 really nice saves.

Unfortunately, I caught allot of the ACM - Sporting game. ACM looked awful down the wings as Sporting were going by them in waves and knocking in crosses at will. It's to bad their tallest lad is 5'5". Buckfast would have towered. Watching ACM try and attack is a bit like watching a retard fcuk. Awkward, embarrassing yet funny all in the same breath.....

Next up 4-0 Inter next Sunday at Adanac. Jimmy, leave your purse at home.

p.s. cheers for the burger Bronco.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say that KNVB's analysis is fairly accurate. We held on a bit at the end of both halves but all in all I don't think a tie flattered us too much!! We had some good run of the play and had a few decent chances. Smiles made a great save off of a free kick early in the second half. On to play Muckers United on Sunday at Ambleside.

PS. Thanks for fcuking nothing Toontown!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still recovering from the flu...

Slav,

I was not really going point out Guinness for some you mental Croats to break his short legs. He's not really a bad person and I don't believe in taking anything said on TTP seriously. It's all in fun.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

I was just curious to final put a face to the name. By mental Croats are you refering to BJB? You know how crazy he can get:(

Knvb,

Some people were asking about you too, so don't feel left out. I think we figured out who you were by the end, well actually BJB pointed you out, but he too wasn't 100% sure either.

Cdkid was our source of info, but he sold out. Cdkid your girlfriend BRN was worried about you:(

Slav

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me that Croatia's keeper wasn't the same guy who played against Khalsa a couple of weeks ago.

Tell me!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope

Nope, a different keeper played against Khalsa.

Slav,

I did find out during the BBQ who KNVB is. KNVB did u even play????

Another thing what the heck were u thinking about picking slurrey this weeekend??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fidor~

We wish... With that kid in net it would have be 10 -1 with the amount of shots we had. Remember the weird looking lad with the pillow or jacket shoved in the back of his pants?....Him.

I don't know if I like the fact that a bunch of Crotes, male at that, were checking me out, but while we're on the subject.... what'd ya think? I have a cold so if I looked pale that's why :rolleyes:

BJB, Barely. I played the last 15 or so mins. It probably had something to do with a certain gong-show hockey game I went to last Wednesday instead of an late scheduled exhibition game....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say that KNVB's analysis is fairly accurate

Hopefully, you're talking about the game, Bronco, and not his politically incorrect analogy of a 'retard fcuking'? Please tell me you were talking about the game. Dutch people are very bigoted, you know........

Captain

BTW, I thought you were coming over for a beer on Saturday. I turned around and the Croatian crew had left. :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0