Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugliness

Fromt the parts that i watched of the Westside vs Croatia A game the play in the middle of the park looked fairly even but Westside did WAAAAAYYYYYY better in the attacking third, Croatia had way too many blown assignments. It was ugly. The only solace is that other teams seem to be struggling too. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 96ers 0 - PinkTown 0

King George #3 was not the king of fields at all on Sunday, it was more like a common thief, that stole points from Khalsa.

The game was played on a very hard and bumpy pitch, with both teams struggling to get anything going through the middle of the park.
It was a fast pace game, with niether team having much time to play, so the game was played in the air, with both teams trying to create chances out of mistakes at the back.

Khalsa did have more chances than Sportstoon, but there was lack of finishing and a few good saves by the young Pinks keeper.

Ugly game all-around, but points are points, and still no goals against is good football.

HOSwantstheLegiontobringovertheTrollers :confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Snapper-tons 1 Surrey United 4

Originally posted by Guinness

The second half Surrey started to get better when WAB snapped (in WAB fashion) and took his second yellow... GAME OVER after that.

Caught on film :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard fought game last night at Queens Park, that is in amazing shape by the way.

Back and forth game with both teams missing a few key players, McShane for the Trolls and Morri, Raj (Red Card), and Thorton for the 96ers.

Khalsa however had a big mid-week signing from the Brazilian 2nd Div. in Charles G.
He had a good match, setting up the first goal on a header off the far post and then a PK for the forth goal.
Christian S had two goals for Khalsa.

Not much else to say, except that Stevie L. set up the first goal on a good cross that caught HOS sleeping on his line, but Lake got kicked in the second half, left the game and the Trolls could'nt recover from his loss.

Nice Night at Q.P.S.
HOShurtingfromtheAfterHoursaftertheMatch
NoMoreShooters:cool:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Lots of gobblygoop but what was the score? 4-0 for Khalsa I assume? I have a hangover and it pisses me off that I had to read your post twice to get the damn score.

HOSwilldoanythingtogetextraattention:rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3 - Sapperton 0

Pretty onsided affair with several missed opportunites from us, But all in all we got the 3 points needed, now on to next week.

Cheers
JB

how were the other sat games?

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter = Geegers

Can't guarantee the quality of soccer tomorrow on the pitch, but geegers will be cooking on the BBQ!!!!

Adanac 2pm!:knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tale of two halves.

Surrey 2 Westside 2. Surrey up two at half and then we decided to sit back. Didn't work... :(

Balls, don't feel bad I read it 3 times an thought the score was 4-1 :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other results I've heard

Inter 8 - 0 Argentina
Capitals 3 - 0 Peg
ACM 1 - 1 MF

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over before it started

Inter 7 - Argies 0

Scoring came from everywhere, and Argies were really quite lucky, in that we could have scored double-digits.

Argies and Trollers will be relegated.

Congrats to Khalsa and ACM for staying up in Premier.

Jimmy Holiday started at SWEEPER and scored a goal!

Not sure which is more surprising......

:bronco:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
burnaby / peg match.

Finally got out of the grove today,and checked out the burnaby
peg match.burnaby looked very good and quick.#10 upfront
had a blinder with 2 goals and an asst.(who is this kid?)
peg never really pressed all day.the peg goalie made 3 excellent
saves,or it could have been worse.milller and notty were very
solid in back,as was that crafty midfielder besty.(although he
was huffing and a puffing.) all in all,a pretty decent match.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg needs Regs!

BBY 3 - PEG 0

Not much danger for the majority of the match...a few hiccups here and there but none that can't be expected from any VMSL team.

The game was never truly out of reach; although, a comment was made after goal #2 early in the second half, that it's a tough lead to defend. As it would have it, Gavin from Peg took a red shortly after, inevitably sealing the deal. A third goal was added to cap off the "Caps" victory (like the play on words Regs???)

Some may argue that the red was a little harsh...granted...but because it happened at the top of the 18, preventing a clear shot on goal, the red was justified. Now, if that same foul was in the center circle, it was maybe a yellow!!!

#10 upfront had a blinder with 2 goals and an asst.(who is this kid?)

Our secret weapon...coming into his own...finally!!!

Go BBY Go...We're 3 and O!!!:wa: :wa: :wa:

pearsy

Feb 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw the first half of the Argies Inter game. Inter looked extremely strong all over the park. The Argies although skillful didn't look like much of a team. Too much individual play. They couldn't knock it around. An incredible amount of cheap tackles as well, I thought the ref would never pull out a card.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the Excellent site:

Peg 1
MF 0

Did anyone go? I don't think Peg has ever won at Mundy before.

~Regs.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say about the match...both Peg and MF had chances but the majority of the game was played in the middle of the park. It only got exciting after Peg scored late in the second half and MF finally started to push to tie. Other than that, it could have gone either way.

Although, a tie would have been ideal for the BBY boys.

~Notty

PS. What is this excellent site?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0