Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby/Inter

Boring game to watch. Not too much passing, mostly kick and run.

Both teams were missing keep players.

Inter was missing Benji.

Burnaby was without Besty and Snedden due to suspension, and Morris didn't see the pitch, I'm not sure why.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done caps. clinches first place - "side A" for westside. should be a lot of kids playing against sapp the last game.
who's going to take the other side....sporting or peg? guess the smart money is on the chops, but we'll see....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 96ers 3-0 AC Milan
Sapperton Rovers 1-0 Metro-Ford Wolves
Bby. Canadians 0-0 ICSF Inter
Originally posted by Dapotayto
Aw, those two snapperheads had almost the same picks as me. My hopes are riding on Snapperton this week.
Good news for you Dap, looks like you've cought Slappy. The standings will be updated tonight. I think.

Anyone not playing going to Hillcrest or Adanac today?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croats Win

Croatia 5-6-7 can't remember, Argies 1

Came late to game was 3-0 argies had 8 guys., but had 2 subs??

then at half they had full team, and then ref said fkcu it, go home guys as argies didn't give a shite.

Oh well a win is a win.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside/AC Milan on Center field

AC was up 1-0, Westside came back and score 3. Left before final whistle.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegasus 1
West Van 1

Good North Shore derby today as both teams played with a fair bit of intensity - Peg needed points to stay even in the race for the league championship, we needed points to keep our mathematical Provincial Cup hopes alive. In the end, I doubt the single did either team any good, but it was a strong battle nontheless.

Trollers opened the scoring just before the halftime whistle, with Fetterley latching onto a looping cross that caught Zenga in no-man's land. Not to slag the guy, but it looked like he was fighting the ball all day long. To his credit, this was the only mistake which ended up in the back of his net.

Peg replied early in the second, when Daily hit a nice free kick that riccocheted off the post and went straight to Gavin, who knocked home the equalizer.

We pushed forward after that and ended up with a good 4-5 quality crosses that zipped through the Peg penalty area but failed to find any final touch. A lot of frantic stuff around their goal at times.

The inclusion of Randy and Doddy in the second half seemed to bring Peg up a level, but their best chances fell to Laurent and he wasn't able to finish the deal.

All in all, a good match.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensi!!!

1-1 Peg/Trollers!!

Mistake by yours truely led to the Trollers having a lead seconds before the break.

We battled back with Gavin scoring after Dailly hit the post off a free kick. Good battle today.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1/1 tie

Surrey United and Sporting tied today.

Sporting scored in the first half on a PK, easy call for the ref. Surrey pressed all game with our guys holding the fort. We missed some glorious chances on one on ones and Surrey ended up tying it on a free kick tap in. Free kick shot wide and then deflected in. I'm not sure if it was a set play, but it looked good and worked.

The tie moves us into a first place tie with Peg and Burnaby, but we have one more game left, whereas they're both finished for the regular season.

:knvb: whinner :knvb: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomsey jr.

Fcuk you sporting...

Surrey U :wa: Sportming :wa:

Go win Side B someplace else. Long and the short of it, Surrey's B squad pissed the shite out of Sporting and gave them nightmares all game long. Highlight of the match was Surrey's backs paying Fonsakea absolutely zero respect by kicking the fcuk out of him for 70 mins. The little homo actually said "I don't care about this game I should punch you in the head" to one of our JR backs after the 4th time he kicked him. The little pansy was was even too cool to shake hands at the end of the game.Bitch. SomuchformyCapscareer. :rolleyes:

Sportings goal was a PK 3 mins in and Surrey's goal came off a rebound in the last min. scored by our young 16 old sub. The score really should have been 6-3 Surrey, but in a mean nothing game who cares?

Notty, I had the transfer papers in my bag. Where the hell did you go? ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Count Your Chickens before they Hatch, Pork Chops

Originally posted by Gomesy16
whereas they're both finished for the regular season.

What happens if Sporting losses the last match and all three are tied.
I can just imagine what the VMSL Heads would come up with for the tie breaker. Which tema can eat the most Pizza in 90 min.

My money is on the Capitals with Notty leading the way:eek:

As for Slurrey starting a "B" team, why would they do this, when "A" players need the matches for work leading up to Provincials, but that is how the Clubs work out in the Valley.

HOS hoping that Slurrey and Chops lose thier last games;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for Slurrey starting a "B" team, why would they do this, when "A" players need the matches for work leading up to Provincials, but that is how the Clubs work out in the Valley.

Come on HOS, sometimes you reach too far just to get a slag towards Surrey in. I would look for any chance I could get to give some Premier League experience to my young players. This was the perfect opportunity. It sounds like the young guys performed well. That is the approach all clubs should take. Surrey isn't going to win their side. Either is Sporting. Surrey has already qualified for the BC's so the game today allowed Batista from Sporting the chance to serve out his suspension before their next Imperial Cup game, and the young guys from Surrey to show their stuff.

Surrey United is taking a serious approach to their youth program and it's nice to see some true blooded Surrey United blood in the line-up and it looks like there will be more to come. One of my U-12's will be in the lineup next game against Khalsa. ;) Watch out CJ, he has a lethal left foot and he knows what you did to my soapdish.

So what's up with this fricken snow? I wonder if the Maui Fire Department is hiring. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't Worry about the Soapdish, Just don't USE the Conditioner

Originally posted by Ballbaby
One of my U-12's will be in the lineup next game against Khalsa. ;) Watch out CJ, he has a lethal left foot and he knows what you did to my soapdish.

If he takes after the old-man I should have nothing to worry about, except seeing him show up in the Pub wearing his Banana Hamocks:eek: .

I am all for getting young guys Premier experience, but when you need to sort things out before Cup and get guys as Game fit as possible, you don't need them sitting out in BIG League games vs. one of the Top teams from Side B.

HOS

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

I know this may be a tad difficult for you to grasp, but humor me for a minute... Let's say Khalsa (as an example of course) had already made the BC's and were playing a meaningless game against Burnaby to end the league sched...
Sinario:
Ivor is sitting on two yellows (plus factor in his reputation for snapping and his darling love affair with Azzi and the rest of the discipline board) :rolleyes: , HOS is nursing a sore lip brought on by his missus beating the snot out of him the porevious week after rumors of another Roxy episode, aand Harry has been arrested for the 13th time this year for drug trafficing to minors...

Does Parm say, "We win at all costs" and start his troubed trio???
or does he play some young lads that need to get their feet wet in the Premier division???

I know we are still 3 points up on Celtic, but this is a no brainer mate... As Ballbaby refered to, you're beating an old drum on your feeble piss takes at Surrey (I agree KNVB is a cnut, but seriously here) it was a smart choice to play the young lads... After all If I was still there I may have seen the park for 20 minutes??? :rolleyes:

One lowly FVSL player's opinion;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know this may be a tad difficult for you to grasp
I think I can safely speak for all TTPers here and say that not only HOS will have difficulty in trying to grasp whatever the fcuk you were trying to say.

Fcuk man, are you still out on the piss from last night!

:D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk man, are you still out on the piss from last night!
Yes, he probably is. Stop throwing snow-balls at my house @ 2:00am. Cnut. :mad:

In Hind-sight, I wish I hadn't said "B" squad the guy are all signed for our premier team through the provincials which is more than I can say for Guinness. It was a great showing for our younger player though.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0