Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty

I got some friends that work at a fitness centre so I can get you a deal, before you talk about my hair jump on the treadmill.;)

Too much turkey over the holidays!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they can help you on your vertical then. Out jumped by a forward. For shame.

Besty must like them dumb and plump.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
History Repeats...Then You Jump Ship Again

Originally posted by larsson
It would be great to win back to back championships 1 in div.1 and the following year win premier

What team will Larsson be playing for next year if the Capitals do Win Side B, they have a great chance to do it now that Peg has shitt the Bed 3 straight games with the New signings of Reggy and Zenga.

On that note, that is 3 straight losses for the Best team on Side B, Peg, vs. the average teams on Side A.
Peg was rolling with 13 or 14 guys before X-mas, now that they ahve all kinds of options for player selection, they can't even get a tie, what is happening Regs.

Looking forward to see how teams fair in the first round on Imperial, what upsets will be taking place this weekend?

HOS

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid is a moron

hey numbnuts i was on the sapperton team that won back to back championships.hence the wording
It would be great to win back to back championships 1 in div.1 and the following year win premier has anyone ever done that twice.
does twice mean anything to u ****ing twat.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
back to back???

back to back
try sapperton rovers when they won div 1 in 94/then went on to win premier the following year TWAT ,!!

so talk the talk little fat sneddy,but can you walk the walk(without been stoned )

sneddssmoksmillerskak

siddelicious

Hey Sid...

You should talk... Dont you own a limpish lactating liver for power pinting Guiness like they were going out of style... hmmm - thought so. We all have our skeletons, potato boy !!

BEST F**KIN REGARDS,

OORWULLIE

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Save it for the school yard boys. Back to Premier League Results if you please. (Anything further will be deleted.)

I thank you.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filthy fcuking pink uni wearing fistfcuks!!!

The Cid Kid picked Africatina didn't he?

Nostrafcukingdamus I ain't.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filthy fcuking pink uni wearing fistfcuks!!! The Cid Kid picked Africantina didn't he? Nostrafcukingdamus I ain't.

Que??? What??? Would somebody take the marbles out-a Jinky’s mouth! No wonder people can’t understand a Scottish accent! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't expect that...

Metro Ford is currently 9th place overall, 3 points back of the Trollups who are in 8th. Trollups have a game in hand as well.

A Firemen win tomorrow over the Capitals in the Imperial would eliminate Metro Ford I think from joining the big boys like Peace Arch and GEU in the big show :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 3 MF 2

Khalsa came last night with something to prove after last week's nightmare. This team showed a lot of heart and character as only 6 -7 regulars were playing. With only 11 men again, Khalsa came out very slow in the first 15 minutes. They were running all over the place and we had trouble adjusting. MF scored first when their player crossed the ball and was tapped in. However, Khalsa came back as Matt Mori scored on a corner. After that young Samra passed a beautiful ball to Karm Takhar and he finished well. Khalsa added 1 more before MF replied to make it 3-2. In the last 25 minutes they had a lot of the possession and play but could not penetrate the Khalsa D. Harbinder and Parm played great last night and this really helps in getting a provincial berth.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
A Firemen win tomorrow over the Capitals in the Imperial would eliminate Metro Ford I think from joining the big boys like Peace Arch and GEU in the big show :rolleyes:

~Regs.

:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Khalsa 3 MF 2

Originally posted by Regs
Didn't expect that...

It was a hard fought game out at the Turf last night, both teams battling for points to get into the B.C.'s.

Khalsa gave up an early first goal on a turn over in the box, but we were able to battle back and get some great finnish from M Mori up front.

Both teams went forward quickly on the night, but it seemed that MF were not able to create as many quality chances in the our 3rd of the park.

We finnish the league vs. an ACM team that may be missing as many players as we are, just look at the suspension list for them on the SITE.

Fun game, good luck Capitals and Peg this weekend, my old teams.

HOS

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halftime score 0-0 between khalsa and acm, khalsa had acouple goals called offside, which were clearly onside, oh well, Khalsa's young goalie was having a good game so far, even though he wasnt tested all the much, ACM's goalie made a superb save off Mori with 10 mins left in the half.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 4 Milan 0

Khalsa dominated this game from start to finish. Matt M had a great game in midfield with Nicky A. The backline was solid and the team played well. Final score 4 - 0

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0