Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR-HIRED GUNS

Dcr-0-Hired guns-0.

Great game to watch, my 2 buddies ( Wallace, City) played really well. Both teams, deserved a point . The true game was on the sidelines. Lot's of chirping,going on. But at the end of the day, Dcr, where the better
Proud DCR supporter

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the best in Old Blighty Max.

Sorry I couldn't make it on Friday.

By the time I got to Verticals the line-up was so long that I decided instead to go wilding with the 100 or so deliquents running up and down Larch.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max,

No problem on the elbow to the mug, its all part of the game.

cside,

Very interesting result indeed. Full marks to your denim clad mates for keeping the division tight. Were all the notables palying for the 96-ers?

Willy

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy

Willy,
Lotsa whinning from 96ers, flashy team, with no finish.
I believe, they had everyone . Their sidelines/management, are a bunch of WANKERS. Did nothing but chirp at ref/sidelines. Their mouth/Ivor will eventually do them in.
Go DCR

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Report

Sikhs 4 City 0

Pretty boring game to watch and play in. Sikhs moved the ball around well and actually finished some chances for once. Not much else to say other than we'll take the points and well done to DCR.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies on Yowen's ( great name:rolleyes: ), description of the game, so let Hard Ballz explain...........City looked sharp in the first 10-15 minutes and then the fatigue kicked in. The sikh lads got of to a very sh!tty start but we scored a couple and started opening the game up. A couple of sore loser's on City with some stupid remarks but that's expected from a Div.3 calibre team. # 19 played a solid game and was on fire for the sikhs with a couple of brilliant moves on the baseline which led to goals. :D to my lads! The goon in the centre mid had a nice shove where he sent our 4'8 forward ( who was schooling him all game ) flying.......SWEET! He needs a shot once in a while. The sikh lad wearing # 12 took a nice shot in the left DHATT ( sikh phrase ) and x-rays show a cracked left DHATT! Next week iffy for # 12. Anyways, Final score 4-0 for the sikhs. City goalie kept them in it and played well and poor finishing on the sikhs part once again. The score could have been much worse. Well done DCR and we'll see you next week. Looks like it is not going to be as easy as it looks for the 96ers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another team folding?

West. Union Polska
0-1D
Norvan SC
Hillcrest Centre
Saturday/2.00pm

It looks like another default. Will Polska be folding soon or have they already folded? Brutal.

Captain

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, rumours have it that Polska is folding or possibly joining up with Peg. Akal from div.1 cat. Anybody here any truth to these rumours? How did the rest of the teams do in div.1a?

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh ??????????????????

# 19 played a solid game and was on fire for the sikhs with a couple of brilliant moves on the baseline which led to goals.

All that in 4 minutes of action Ballz?:D

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 Minutes???

That's all you can handle before your legs give out or your ankle/growing/hamstring/back/concussions/excessive alcohol consumption?? And whatever else seems to happen to you when you play your hard fought 4 minutes of action??? Well done # 19.

Harsh Healthy??

By the way It's 5'8.... You Homo!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17

Sorry, bud, but I read the Div 1 posts and DCR piss-takers really fancy themselves on the thread. Yet, you TIE a game for 1 point....a 1 point TIE, not a win, and that is a moral victory?! Hey, I don't like the 96ers one bit, nor that shite Clan team....a bunch of posers and cancers...and I admire hard working teams like yourselves and RUFC. But it sounds like you guys expected to lose and were happy to come out with the tie. That's not how you win Div 1.

Don't be too happy with your beloved DCR yet.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe

I think the humour might have been lost with the correct use of that dreaded homonym your/you're . If the correct form was used, it might have been funny, but the incorrect form was used, therefore making the joke a moot point . But keep up the banter lads. It is enjoyable...

Captain

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great piss take, Teacher

Ah yes...the homonym your/you're is most often misused all over these threads.

Bringit, your obviously referring to the groin. If you tear you're groin, you're soccer days are in jeopardy, as well as you're growing days. It's OK; your a misunderstood young lad.

But I digress....

DWMC- thehomonym massacre

:p

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
homonyms?

Homonym? Come on lads isn't that a bit harsh? I mean sure, let's all take the piss and have some fun, but for the love of god, lets leave the sikh's sexual preferences out of this.

I think the real issue at hand is the misuse of certain similar sounding words. ;)

Willy

Happy belated B-day Capt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0