Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come to think of it, didn't you get knocked out and sliced open by an elbow a couple years back at the tail end of summer league? You seem to have a knack of gettin' yourself in the worst of places.

Wasn't it one of those RUFC chaps who did it? ;)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from idiots to chaps!:)

Hey everyone.......look, now that DCR has come along were called 'CHAPS' now not idiots! What a great day it is:)

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let it be true

Regs,

I guy can dream can't he................Besides by the time I get home tonight this thread will be poisoned again with DCR dribble that I have to take these moments and charrish them:D

And you should speak, "chops" I love it!

John

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR BALL POLISHER

Here’s one of our ball polishers wearing some of our new kit. To bad for you Jinky she wanted you. You could have finally got your self a hot piece of action.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,..by the way.

I wish someone would start a whole new thread devoted to the DCR ball polisher.

Either that or a thread called "soccer" so people wouldn't get confused.

If only.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky what's up

Your threads are starting to unfold....no more burns!!Asking others to start threads.... use your own!!! Your in a sad state of affairs......Enjoy another loss this weekend!!DCR WHITE HOT

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking trolls

Nobody can be that stupid can they?

~TBwonderingifcityisacrackwhoredisguisedasa,erm,crackwhore.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City,

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

oh wait,....let me correct my grammar so that you will understand,

Were you dropped on your head as a baby!!

there, that's better.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City you're on fire....

City,

You're ability to make won laugh is unkanny. When that WON is ewe, ewe no you're in a sad stait off affares.

Clan 3 Deep Cove 1

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah you guy's are funny!!!

haha you guy's have nothing else to rip on except a minor grammar error....I guess that shows how strong DCR is, you can only rip into a minor mistake haha...sorry boy's we do not sit for hours pondering our next thread or proof-reading, we have lives and girlfriends (sorry John we like girls). But thanks Jinky for pointing it out, if only you could be as good at soccer as you are at proof-reading. By the way, there will be more mistakes in the future, so you can look forward to getting excited and pointing them out to each other.DCR STALLIONS

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK is working the biz

Hey everyone CDK's new ball polisher. "It" used to be the 96ers but somehow CDK worked it.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas A 1 City FC A 1

Not a great game this. An average Div 2 game to be honest.

City FC didn't challenge us much and we lowered ourselves to their level when we should have buried them before half-time.

Lomas got two penalties, the first was nicely placed by Blair early in the game, the second (also by Blair) hit the post early in the second half.

City scored their equalizer with about 30 seconds left. Basically a corner which was flicked on, and deflected in off the Lomas best player on the day, Gary Swanson. Harsh way to end a good display and unlucky for Gaz.

I expected more from City, but they look like they will struggle this season.

Frustrating to not have all three points but the Lomas didn't have the killer instinct today.

Gaffa?

Daz

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton B - 2 wins in a row

After last weeks 3-2 thrashing of the team predicted to win it all, Westside B, Sapperton B rolled over Pegasus Khalsa on Saturday.

It was a beautiful day at NAP, in sunny Surrey, so beautiful in fact that Pegasus CAT didn't show up for the second straight week.

Regs, what is going on with the Cat team?

Sapperton B looks strong this year. We expect it to do very well....I just wish the Premier team would do the same.

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's Match

Nickel,

I was. Too bad about the result. I thought the entire Lomas squad were fighting things a little bit today. Lots of grit, but not enough razzle dazzle.
It's looking to me like Meralomas might be here to stay - as long as we don't take anything for granted. Daz, I think you're right on with your comments.

Mehmet.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 0 - 0 Peg Oly's

A dissapointing result for the home side yesterday! Totally dominated the game but a strong performance from the GIANT peg keeper and some brutal finishing and lack of creativity in the final third of the park kept us from scoring! Peg didn't have a quality chance all game and didn't show much of anything......but reports from Peg management state they are still missing some key players!

Well, on to next week and Clan.............does anyone know for sure that they play on the turf in BBY?

Cheers,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0