Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

the elite

Sep 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
city, wallace, and DCR

You two goofs are such a laugh it's amazing. DCR is the shits, they have always been the shits and will continue to be the shits. You monkeys should start getting content about sticking around in the first div. because with the group of fools you have on this squad you are likely to be out of contention after week 2.
You guys should also consider getting c*** suckers stitched on the back of your jean jackets.

ACM Supporter.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The elite haha

Well it is clear that you have been beaten like a rented mule by the DCR boy's before!!you carry such anger towards us...if you were to look at the punishing result on Peg-oly, a so called "contender" you would retract your comments...however your verbal assault will only propel DCR to a greater level...Being that you are from Whalley you are in No position to call anyone monkey's, the kid you and your sis had certainly has monkey looking tendancies...You and your thread stinks like the dung field you live in!!!!DCR FOREVER P.S. inbred learn how to spell your hometown right..Whalley not Walley haha loser

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if this post will take cause there may not be enough room on here with those two big fat heads of DCR. Wasn't it just in the summer that you were beaten by oh yes, a div 2 team. Give it a rest boys, you get scored upon and you're vulnerable, you go weak. Some of your guys are tough skilled players while others are plain cheap bastards. Good luck in div 1, you may be able to pull it off but then you'll come right back down again the next year (just like last time). If you ever want thumped again by a div 2 team, give me a call.

Mickster

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. City

I think it is time for you to be realistic. Your squad is a decent first division squad. There is no denying that you have a hard working team. Your skill level is not of the best quality but you make up for it with effort. I think it is pretty fair to say that your team ( come the end of the season ) will be nowhere close to promotion. Hopefully you will be able to keep your big mouth and wallaces big ego out of div.2 .

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whally Pawn closes in 1 hour hurry

Mickster if that ACM supporters fat head can fit in the forum to post anyone's can. I take it that you play on the NSU club. What a joke club. Doesn't the guy that runs your team drive around with a bumper sticker on the back of his car saying...

" North Shore Team looking for pussy soccer players and losers, call me anytime I am a loser to"

Hey ACM supporter.

I know your just a supporter not a player, but look for this car and call him. They could use another loser like your self. You’re from Whally for fcuk sake. You must be proud to be considered the king of the loser's in that neck of the woods. Whally hahahahahaha you’re a joke. You better get to pawn shop before it closes tonight, your inbred family has needs.

DCR-LDT

:cool:

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice thanks

See you can't even deny the greatness of DCR!!! the hard work and tenacity of DCR is unrelenting!!!This is because we have self respect and will not lose to a bunch of clowns like you guy's!!! Listen at the end of the year we are having jean jackets made up with league champs on the back, i will save you one!!! I love how you admit we are a good team, even though it kills you!! getting over denial is the first step!! p.s. that wallace guy, he seems to have done his research.....I would start listening him!!DCR THE PRIDE OF THE CITY!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jean jackets

City, it is clear to me that I can't keep denying how big of a jackass you are. I know it is killing you inside that your team has no shot of becoming the champs. You have a better chance of taking a leap of the second narrows and surviving. Everyone knows that your broken down squad ( physically and financially) are no where near the skill level as a team like the 96ers. True they pay there players but you have to come to grips with the fact that your team is a hard working bunch of losers. It is great that you work hard , go give wallace a pat on the back...but all your hard work will just end up in another year of dissapointments.

Your attitude and wittiness is surely better off in the I-tal thread when that gets going. You should take my advice and try the second narrows. If you go now I'm sure it is quite busy, and someone might actually try to stop you.

On the back of the Jean Jackets, DCR: Proven Losers!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets be honest you guys are a subpar team with nothing but a bit of banter going for you. You guys talk about how good you are and how you will win the league. You should make realistic goals for yourselves, like try to get more points than the lamas(this so called Div. 2 caliber team).
:p

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey donkey!!

Is the name of your team the last time you won a game?The 96's.. I am surprised you can all count that high.....you are a bunch of misfits that can't find a home anywhere in the league!!!You think that the two brothers you have will win you games hahaha past their prime...clear your head of all the dope you have smoked at practise you guy's are a joke, you will fizzle out faster that vanilla ice's career!!! see you soon you dope!!DCR CHAMPS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to intervene

Wallace,

The reason that I have not seen the bumper sticker you alluded to is because there are too many errors. Hopefully, the printer can correct that error because that would be one funny bumper sticker. :rolleyes:

City,

Could you please correct Wallace's attempt at spelling Whalley because I couldn't help but notice how quickly you corrected a fellow TTPer? Thanks in advance.

Also, thank you very much for filling the void left by the Italian League thread. I have a couple of weeks of grammar lessons for my students. Cheers, lads.

Being that you are from Whalley you are in No position to call anyone monkey's, the kid you and your sis had certainly has monkey looking tendancies...You and your thread stinks like the dung field you live in!!!!DCR FOREVER P.S. inbred learn how to spell your hometown right..Whalley not Walley haha loser

I know your just a supporter not a player, but look for this car and call him. They could use another loser like your self. You’re from Whally for fcuk sake. You must be proud to be considered the king of the loser's in that neck of the woods. Whally hahahahahaha you’re a joke. You better get to pawn shop before it closes tonight, your inbred family has needs.

Good luck this weekend, everyone.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahah

Animal that was hilarious hahahahahahahaha did you think of that all by yourself hahahahahahaahah!!!your name reflects your intelligence!!!!

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice - the new team bitch in town

Shamrock lets hope the teachers do not go on the strike. What would the kids do? Show them how to spell Whalley for me but please never take them there on a field trip.

Apprentice I like how you try. You are so originally. You must be on welfare and need the money to play for the 96ers? That is if you do play for that team of sellouts?

Rumor has it they will pay you to be the teams bitch if you are not already.

DCR-LDT

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool shiite

Man I wish I knew how to do Cool Shiiiite like that!:cool: "see above" If anyone cares Serbia is the same Div 1 team as there Premier squad! There is only 4 maybe 5 players difference! Thanks for coming guys!:D

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas

Keeper,

I just got back from emergency - 6 days after I went in. Flesh wound - no concussion. Ready to go tomorrow at McBride.

Hey, what's going on with the coaching on the Knights? My apologies for leaving the Knights, but playing for a club with a clubhouse like the one Meralomas have was too tough to turn down. Are you healthy again?

My thoughts on Firemen are that once the physical play starts, they lose their way. Play them physical (not dirty) and they'll fall apart.

Mehmet
once a loma - really enjoying it

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Medic

My thoughts on Firemen are that once the physical play starts, they lose their way. Play them physical (not dirty) and they'll fall apart.

That's like saying to keep the Captain to his left in order to curb his effectiveness :confused:

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mehmet,

Don't appologize to me, I'm not a Knight anymore either. I just followed Dr. Ware on the way to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0