Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
john you fool!!!

John you can keep pumping yourself up with talk, talk is cheap you ass!! John DCR will beat you and your team like a readheaded step-child!! John I will not get into a battle of wit's with you because you are un-armed!! C U on the field and quit trying to act tough your NOT!! I have seen your team hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that's all I have to say you loser!!!! ahhahaahahaha

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh nooooooooooo

shades of the italian tourney thread. please don't take us there.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the line you were trying.....

City or whoever it was,

I think the line you were trying to use was....

Somewhere a village is being deprived of an idiot

I think he has just been located.

Captain

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR - a new enemy in town

As a Loma, I can understand how we are not taken seriously. Simply enough, we have not proven ourselves. Yes, we were happy about a well earned point against the Firemen; however, most of us are mature enough to know the season is 18 games not one.

I concur with willy & john on this, our DCR spokesmen (aka the village idiots) are spitting out utter crap that takes neither creativity or intelligence to put together. I would love to elaborate further but I simply have better things to do. In conclusion, grow up!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this complete bollockey big talk!

What a laugh this all is!

All this big talk drivel and we're only one game into the season.

Nickel is right, the Lomas are unproven. But, we have nothing to lose and we will relish playing every single one of you!! We may get spanked a few times, who knows. But we're prepared for that.

11 against 11 baby!

Two 45 minute halves and anything, that's right anything, can happen. It's a funny old game.

All the so called promotion candidates can spout off with whatever nauseating cack they like. As I see it, and please, do correct me if I'm wrong, only one team can win the Div 1A group and get promoted.

It's going to be fun watching everything unravel in a few teams this season as a few unexpected results come up.

Bring it on!

Daz

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short memory

As I see it, and please, do correct me if I'm wrong, only one team can win the Div 1A group and get promoted

Not according to the VMSL precedent set about 3 months ago :D

~TB.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
daz your the joke!!

good to see you are simple minded!! way to copy a gatorade commercial it was very inspiring!!!DCR #1:)

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR - LDT

Trust me Nickel, the Lamas are not taken seriously. Nickel your team is by far weakest in the division. You have now chance.

You are a Div 2 team. Has your club ever played in division higher than 2. All your players are Div 2 Div 3 caliber. Here’s a hint Lamas if you want to be taken seriously then post some threads in the Div 2 forums.

Go concur with Willy and John about playing for RUFC they could use another sub par player like your self. Bonus you can stay and play in Div 1 for another year.

We all know who you are John. It’s hard to miss you. Thanks for letting us know you are looking forward to getting your studs in to us this season again. Stop eating those donuts John. You need to be on you feet to get the studs in. You better get some new studs cause last time we played they didn't really work. You make me laugh however.

Hey call that Nickel and pay him a Dollar to come play with you. If not the 96ers may pick him up. That’s fcuking cheap.

DCR!!! LDT !

;) ;)

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza'a right.

Two 45 minute halves and anything, that's right anything, can happen. It's a funny old game.

Try four 45 minute halves Dazza, just ask Mehmet. All the lamas (nice name whomever came up with it) could do against the Knights last year in 2nd div was earn 2 points over 2 games. Everybody remember the Knights (Wankers of '01).:D

I still beieve you guys belong in the second div beer league with us.

Still, I have to wish you guys good luck this year (hope you got new uniforms). You did after all poach Mehmet from us, and he's a good guy.

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go ***k yourself!

Wallace, I am not going to pretend that the Lomas are going to usurp the ooh! mighty Deep Cove Royals - as dominant as they were in premier. (oops wrong team!! - you guys stunk)

Personally, I never have been the egotistical, pompass jerks that most of you Freybe/Deep Cove primadonna's are. I have never pretended or claimed to be a superstar out there, I do though love the game.

I have recently become a RUFC, 96ers, Clan fan, basically any team that takes the so called guaranteed promotion from you guys.

Hard to understand, your cryptic fragmented sentences, but I do believe I started nearly all games for the 96ers/Romania, I do remember your ass firmly planted to the bench for most matchups. I suspect it was no different for premier!

Have another beer....

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nickel you wimp!

no wonder you guy's are no good on the field, you are already giving up!! no sob stories about your love of the game, take the panties off and get stuck in !!!DCR RULES

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City, the village idiot

Speaking of wimps, you and your Lurker buddy. How long did it take you to actually decide to make a post? one, two months?

Feel free to bash back, for ****s sake it's called take the piss - not "I think I will tell everyone how great our team is and see if they care!"

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR rules?

Well then, I'd better hurry up and write DCR on the back of my jean jacket in black felt pen.

Rock on.

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nickel Dollar Bills

Nickel you sound like a suitcase to me. Are you kidding me? You played and started for Romania/96ers. No wonder your name is Nickel.

Obviously they do not need you any more. You probably had to post a classified ad in the westender or something as a sub par looking for a team to play on. You’re a fruitcake.

Nickel take off the panties, I have never heard something so pathetic.

DCR-LDT

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky's Jean Jacket

Jinky,

Underneath that "DCR Rules" jean jacket, do you have on your white Pacific 96ers concert t'shirt with black 3/4 sleeves? Or are you wearing your sensible Clan Alumni Pooka shells with this one of a kind jackets? I can see that this whole outfit could be complimented with a nice camero mullet. "All business up front, all party in the back"

Yours in early 80's fashion,

JR

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other topics

While Wallace & City try to increase their combined post count past 10, I suggest we move to other topics. Thanks Jinky and Jags for your efforts to divert the conversation.....

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trickel Nickel

Nickel go hang out on Granville Street. A street kid may bend down and pick you up.

JR the DCR jean jacket, we are bringing it back I got you down for one. I love it.

Nickel send your self a virus, do us a favor we don't need to hear your sissy threads. Do it soon.

DCR-LDT

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shut it jr!!

JR you are the last person to talk about jean jackets you were 30 when they were in!! sorry bud time for the oldtimers , quit living a dream because it's a nightmare for us to watch!!!DCR ON WAY TO THE CUP!!! PS are you and ginge still dating?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Mehmet . . .

. . . where is that guy? He goes to the 'lomas, and you never hear from him again?

That cut on his head -- was there a concussion to go with it? How's he for the weekend? What's the word, Dazza? Inquiring mind's want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0