Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTPers in the beer garden

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many TTPers plan on making the trek out to the beer gardens in Richmond this Saturday?

The reason I ask is because I believe Hands of Stone has indicated to TheRob that he overheard Jimmy Holiday tell Yoda that KNVB wants to buy everyone a pint.

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The chances of that happening are about the same as the immortal Fastshow showing up at a Co-ed game in Port moody. :rolleyes:

RegsIdon'needmybootsbackthatbad....

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funnily enough.

Fastshow did make his dragons debut on Sunday in Port Moody/Ioco so it sounds like young KNVB will be buying. It was a touching meeting between TheRob and Fastshow...:rolleyes: Apparently KNVB and Fasty even played together for Delta in youth so the reunion this weekend should even more heartwarming with the pints a flowing.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in, but...

I don't think I can wait that long for my pints:rolleyes:

Oh crap, it has already been a long hard summer of drinking:(

+See everyone there;)
SC

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on KNVB, its not like you are playing for Scotland

Try to get one of those guys to buy you a pint.

I heard from Sarge who heard from T.A. when they were talking about the I-tal/Ireland game, that knvb would buy all the pints for TTPers once he got two footed by a Penticton player while playing in goal. He would then become the most pissed guy in the Pint Garden. Along with the whole Croatia team that can never win a game, but shut down the Pint Garden both nights.

What is the chance of that happening?

HOStryingtofindoutwhatcolourthePintTicketswillbethisyear:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Rumor has it, Sneds A.K.A. Larrson or Fatbastard (which ever you prefer) will be serving pints right out of a cooler in the boot of his car??? Apparently the Scotland lads are not keen on paying for pints and have had a sponsor throw in the bevies for free as long as they stay behind the school basketball courts!!! They don't want any conflict from Richmond United with the beer garden rights...:eek:

GuinnesshappytobeIrish:D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

What's the difference between a Scottish wedding and a Scottish funeral?

Answer: One less drunk!

Granted the same applies for the Irish and English...but at least we maintain some grace when sh_t faced!!!

~Notty:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS

Originally posted by Guinness
Rumor has it, Sneds A.K.A. Larrson or Fatbastard (which ever you prefer) will be serving pints right out of a cooler in the boot of his car??? Apparently the Scotland lads are not keen on paying for pints and have had a sponsor throw in the bevies for free as long as they stay behind the school basketball courts!!! They don't want any conflict from Richmond United with the beer garden rights...:eek:

GuinnesshappytobeIrish:D

If this is so, I will bring my B-Ball shoes and my lawn chair, because I want to Be like Mike, and drink like Sneds.

The party is behind the school and around the corner.

None of the Ireland boys will have a pint out of thier coolers, hey Guinness.

HOSandFatbastardwillstayawayfromGoldMember

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooler

It would be a lot cooler if we did!!!;)
None of the Ireland boys will have a pint out of thier coolers, hey Guinness
I might have to look for the ball that KNVB shot and missed for a high ball throw in... (I think it went in the direction of the school)

Guinnessthinksthat'swhatScotishmatesarefor!!!:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm in....

I will be at the beer gardens on Saturday. That's a promise more than a threat, I, um , promise. Me and my new best mate KNVB who owes me a shedload of pints for a reason I've yet to decide. Sneds's boot sounds a good place to be and all. I'm a quarter Scots.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of the Ireland boys will have a pint out of thier coolers, hey Guinness

No, we will not. We buy beers for our players and we supply them when they need it. As tempting as the tailgate party sounds, :rolleyes: we will be enjoying the ambience(sp?) of the Shriners' beer garden. The pints are battery acid and the wine coolers are luke-warm( so I've heard) . It is part of the tradition, much like there will be at least 1 fight between someone from an eastern European country. My money is on the Polish this year. :eek:

BTW, they don't get the free pints until the tourney is officially over for them, which usually is not until Sunday.....

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
could be tempted to make a 9 hour hike to be apart of the scottish roar from the school grounds!!! im sure you will be there as well guinness!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jambo

Are you gonne' make the trip??? Someone has to sort out that Larrson character!!!
"The talk of the town are the boys in maroon" (you know the rest);)

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not too sure ... waiting on word from a mate that may be driving....how could i miss this tourney....i may even strap on my golden boots!!!

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
go on, take a drink

i cant wait to get shitfaced, and sing loads a songs!!

i live for this tourney every summer. and if i want to drink out of the back of my car at 8am thats my decision...

Oor Wullie,

Jambo , ya comin doon?

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
go on take a drink...nah im aff it....oh com on take a drink! awright gi us a drink

may be doin that...not sure....if i get a free ride i will be for sure

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brotherly love

Would you two shut it!!! :eek: I'm almost about to cheer for the english!!!:rolleyes:

GuinnessknowingGreen&Marooncan'tbeatBLUE

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why I love this Tourny

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
The pints are battery acid and the wine coolers are luke-warm( so I've heard) .

This must be why I am allways hurting on Monday and Tuesday after the tourney.

Could I get a Pint and some clamato? no, make that the acid pint and some pepto.

HOSwillbewearingtheSalmon

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
brotherly love

Guinness,

I think you may have me confused with some other brother that supports the Tims. I support SCOTLAND!!

I see ya oot at the tourney. You playing this year? When is the Northern Ireland squad ever going to show up in this tournament?

Regards,

Oor Wullie

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0