Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTPers in the beer garden

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northern Ireland

Why would they be showing up??? I play for Ireland... no need for segrigation, besides together we are stronger!!!

Guinnesscan'tbeleivehemixedupbrothers!!!:rolleyes:

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northern Ireland

i thought u were a bit daft! anyways wont be maiking it out to the matches this weekend...prolly the first time ever i have missed this tourney, spectator or player. come on Scotland!! its about bloody time you won this thing again....its our time!! the germans make the final of the world cup and think they are all that and a bag of crisps now i presume.....whoever plays em i hope you stuff em...and if that striker from sap is playin hammer the bas....mind you they have always had a good team in this tourney...im sure it will be another classic tournament....wish i was there....somebody tape it for me!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn cheep beer.

I was just happy that a very small and select few took me up on the more than generous round Regs said I would buy, but I won't know the total damage until tomorrow when I sober up.

Saint BTW, is a very bad man....

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last call

KNVB: Rumour is , last call on the free round is not 'til Sun 6:00..., or is that only for the "inner circle" Better bastards?:cool:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said no such thing. Fibber.

I do remember seeing that post, Knvb. You were virtually sucking Fastshow's cokc....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, my obsession with Fastshow is similar of that of yours and Johnny Sulentic's. You can see now, why I would want to keep it to my self. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've known Johnny Sulentic since I played soccer with his brother on Croatia A back in 1990. I watched him become a very good soccer player from when he played on my futsal team as sixteen year old to where he's very close to signing a proffessional contract with a team in Croatia.

You've just met Fastshow. You're gay.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny thing is I too have know Fastshow for years, but just didn't know it. You may not be gay, but you really should go out and get a life of your own. Living vicariously through Johnny all these years can't be healthy.

I think the only thing you left out was when you urm,.... he lost his virginity. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon, Knvb. You wrote some dodgy stuff about meeting Fastshow in the beer gardens yesterday. Admit it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't change the subject. That's what I'm doing.

Fact is there was zero dodgy material and you know it. It just sounded stupid when I re:read it sober. I'm sure one of these days you'll sober up and leave Slick's place and wish to god you never told the world you were over there.

Drunken drivel.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done CDK

I thank you on behalf of the DCS for finally shutting KNVB up (or maybe that's just Fastshow's cokc in his mouth). I am currently on the floor laughing. I don't know how you did that moving stuff but it is classic. Anyone who TTP's KNVB like that is a friend of OD's. :cool:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all out in the open...

I read what KNVB wrote but, it has to be said, the man was writing while injured. Hurt his foot or summat. Besides, his undivided love for me is only human, surely? He and I have carried a torch for one another since our days playing youth football in Delta. Obviously.

TTP brings people together in so many ways. Shame for CDK the website didn't bring KNVB and I together in quite the way the delusional Croat no one's ever met was hoping for. Sick, kerb-crawling Eastern-European cnut. Contact Buckfast for further celluloidal documentation of man on man love. You'll have to pay over the odds for anything involving my supreme physique. Obviously.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pints (obviously)

J_B
Has anyone bought you a pint before mate??? I've never seen someone soo confused and bewildered over getting a pint given to them!!!:eek:
Proper Beer Garden ediquit (sp?)would be a simple, "cheers"... ;)

Guinnesssoakedupthesunshineandthebevies!!!:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was A Greek God among us!

Originally posted by whataboutbob
Finally WAB can put the name to the Greek face.

Sorry Ballbaby, I was too busy 'mackin' in the garden to converse with you ;)

Good to meet some more fellow TTPers:cool:

+SLefty,the CloserC;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0