Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTPers in the beer garden

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's always nice to see Mrs. Ballbaby. Right, Ballbaby? ;) It was a great day in the beer garden until the end for me. I guess those sort of things are going to happen over the next little while. Hopefully, I didn't depress anyone else. :confused: Anyway, another successful year in the beer garden and I don't even think we had the annual eastern European brawl.

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No brawl, BUT...

Does anyone know what was with that muppet who sat down at the top of the 18 yard box while the PK's were going on??? It took a few lads to get him off the pitch... He even lost his shoe during the theatrics!!! Added a more spice to the drama oriented Peno's, but was there ever a doubt who would win it??? Has anyone played for a team that has beat Smiles in a shoot out??? From my experiences, he is a whopping 5 for 5... (I'm sure there are more)...
BTW, how bad was his Kit??? I know it is old news (because he wears it every Nation's Cup), but the shocking purple blended ever so pleasantly with the black and neon stripes are effective... I have been convinced for some time that people run up to their kick and as they are about to strike the ball they look up at the net and Bam!!! they are blinded by the sight of Smiles!!!
Whatever works...:rolleyes:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is always a great time in the beer gardens at the Nation's Cup. Soccer is secondary to all the friends you see there....

5BTbackafteralongabsents:)

PS: SC where you waitressing in the gardens or just plain drinkin' alot? Everytime I saw you you had 10 to 12 beers in your mitts...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't quite remember...

You might want to ask Junky, Riggy, Roni, Saint, Fastsy (a.k.a.Lobster) and the El Capitano Caddyshack:rolleyes:

Thank goodness I hitched a safe ride to my co-ed match ;)

+the Closer:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough....

For what it's worth, SC, I awoke in bed this morning to a lovely golden tan. It wasn't mine but it made me feel better when I couldn't move my legs. :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
close shave....

Notty, thankfully someone far more, um, and I must choose my words carefully (for once), frail, tiny and feminine was also after lobster last night.

The Jamie Leech gags start here.....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't spend that 12 bucks on mini-bikes ya dirty shriner bastards...

Don't you hate it when you come home from the Nations Cup and find these in your pocket?

(not that I needed any more felchberry cider)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Anyone???

Originally posted by Guinness
Does anyone know what was with that muppet who sat down at the top of the 18 yard box while the PK's were going on??? It took a few lads to get him off the pitch... He even lost his shoe during the theatrics!!!

anyone, anyone???
Bueller,Bueller???:confused:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
osama

looked to me ,from my beer goggles ,he belonged to osamas tribe or if nat that tribe maybe the ninety ni--ers(6ers)
:D :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:
'
should have snipped the TWAT:p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0