Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Holiday Dinner 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Yoda
I wanted a pint of Honey Ale "Sorry we're all out".
So as i gaze at the 3 empty bottles of Stella my waiter is holding i get an urge for one. "I'll have a Stella then", "Sorry we're all outta that too", so i settle for a Becks.
3 Becks later i go for a fourth "sorry all outta Becks, but we do have Stella".
WTF?
They had me guessing all night.
The sign of a good establishment (and its server) is to force the muppet consumer to buy something he/she didn't want and in some cases doesn't even like!!! :D Call me an outta work salesman, but I think I won that debate all evening long... Who drinks German beer anyway???

Frank the Tank: "That's the way you do it, that's the way you debate"!!!

BTW, the bag of dicks shooter girl (LION) did a decent job in getting us all slashed... Zaurrini was getting wobbly by the end of his dance routine!!!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Only complaint i had was the bars all night task to piss me off.
I wanted a pint of Honey Ale "Sorry we're all out".
So as i gaze at the 3 empty bottles of Stella my waiter is holding i get an urge for one. "I'll have a Stella then", "Sorry we're all outta that too", so i settle for a Becks.
3 Becks later i go for a fourth "sorry all outta Becks, but we do have Stella".
WTF?

The Stella was in the freezer and warm is what i was told. So i drank all their Beck's. Then the Stella was cold enough for drinking so they came out is what Guinness said.

Unfortunately the skateboard wasn't found. I looked for a total of 8 blocks on Commercial and found nothing. When i left however i saw about 8 in a 2 block span. :rolleyes: That would have been so useful earlier on. I was looking forward to seeing blood stains on KNVB's white pants. Red wine had to suffice. :D

Dude, Obviously the wine soaked Becks Label flick had to be done. What was more impressive was my excellent aim.

Lion, how come KNVB had a bigger sausage than Utah? :D

Pleasure to meet those i hadn't before.

Thanks to Regs for organizing etc.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Sounds like you all had a gay old time. I really wish that I could have been at this christmas sausage feast. Next year I will be there for sure. Really!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, wankers, they weren't white... they where Kaki and third they are the greatest damn pants any grow slob, such as myself, could ever hope to own. On the night they received and cleared themselves, with a minimal amount of rubbing, Utah's Jagger shooter spillage, (Only a German would invent shite that gross), Rum & Coke, Penne sauce and for some unknown reason Blaze thought it would be funny to try and intentionally ruin a good pair of pants by throwing red wine spit balls. Fckung hilarious. I hope you're good at your day job because the comedy routine is seriously lacking and is going no where. Why do you think that was funny? Are you still giggling about it like a 4 year old?

Other than that bit of unpleasantness, the theme of the night had to be cleavage and if I had to pick a single word to describe the whole evening it would be Yes JC, I would certainly love another rum & coke.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Christmas Dinner tickets: $50.00

Cost of car and driver from Cloverdale to Vancouver: $90.00

Replacement cost of white pants after encouraging said spitball (and missing my own shot) then watching KNVB work his crotch like it's never been worked before: PRICELESS!!! :D :D

I feel bad about that incident. Actually, really bad. It was I who egged on old Blaze (though I think he was already on the case), and my spitball did miss the target. But, it's feeling bad in between (still) laughing out loud at the whole scenario. The reaction just wouldn't have been the same with anyone else. :D

KNVB: "I don't think the Binford 6800 will get this stain out!"

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it certainly was a good time. All the Milfs looked great. The Surrey United girls added a wonderful extra element. Just really wonderful breasts, you know?

Nutmegs, I thought you were different then the rest. I thought you were a genuine diamond among the Young Gun dress up jewelry. I was wrong. :(

Excellent food and beverage. Thanks to Lion for giving us the use of the restaraunt for the evening and for putting up with us for the night. Thanks to JC for waiting on us like a good little whore. Thanks to Regs for organizing. Thanks for Mrs. Yoda for DDing. Thanks to knvb for letting me sit next to the lovely Mrs. knvb all night. Sure a purdy lady. :eek:

Really great times had by all I believe. I can't wait until next year!

Merry Christmas everyone! Except you Nutmegs. :mad:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
. Too much cleavage is never a bad thing. Well played Zaurinni.

Do you think it is EASY to keep your eyes focussed on theirs.... :confused:

It is an Art Form.
You need discipline. Will power: and an ability to pick up your glass of wine and slowly bring it to your lips while passing through the site line of their nuggets. :eek:

Great Panoramic.

Le Zaurrini

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know. I got caught re-handed in mid gawk more than once, then heard about it further on the ride home.

I guess this is the difference between a mucker and a natural finisher. Do the Rangers know you have such fine nugget gazing skills? They'll be pissed when they find out, me thinks. Don't worry...I'll keep your secret.

girl wonder

Aug 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Do you think it is EASY to keep your eyes focussed on theirs.... :confused:

It is an Art Form.
You need discipline. Will power: and an ability to pick up your glass of wine and slowly bring it to your lips while passing through the site line of their nuggets. :eek:

Great Panoramic.

Le Zaurrini
Zaurrini, don't give yourself too much credit...don't think we didn't notice the wine sipping tactic...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude.

If it's not trashing golf carts at TTP events it's ruining perfectly good pairs of slacks is it? ;)

KNVB:
I don't think it's the ruining of slacks they found hilarious, it's the working of the crotch me thinks.
The slacks just happen to be a casualty of the comedy.
Work it baby. :D

Sorry I missed it - sounded like a good time.

RF

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I know. I got caught re-handed in mid gawk more than once, then heard about it further on the ride home.
The problem was Mrs Dude was at the other end of the table for the early portion of the night which enabled you to have unfettered gawks without reprecussions. She then moved down table to be beside you and in doing so was able to see you look. By being at the other end of the table Mrs Dude knowingly or not gave you permission to look without consequence. You cannot rescind that once alcohol has been drank. It is wrong and as a guy you cannot be expected to not look once you've been given permission to do so. It doesn't hurt anyone and remember the comeback line after being busted. " Yours are better"

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girl wonder said:
Zaurrini, don't give yourself too much credit...don't think we didn't notice the wine sipping tactic...

Sure you did...
I know, it was a controlled experiment.

And I wasnt going to drink that night...but, when you HAVE to keep having another look....well, a glass of wine turns into a bottle.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Zaurrini was getting wobbly by the end of his dance routine!!!

My Dance routine????

Okay Elaine Benes. :wa:

Ask Girl Wonder for the evidence.....I'm sure she took the photo....

Lovethosecameraphones,
Zaurrini

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great night. as was said.
Thanks to everybody that showed for the TTP Dinner.
Zaurrini, I never knew you had it in you. One of the last to leave, with your teeth more purple then ever.
Many others sneaking to the bar to get a quick drink in when the wives weren't looking.
I am glad to hear you all had a good time.
Next year we will hopefully pack out the place. I will get more stella too. promise.
Merry Christmas
LION

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must agree wtih Zaurrini, we were asked to leave by security as it was almost 2am!!! :( (and by security I mean LION's black friend Knight Rider)!!!

Originally posted by Super Pipo
My Dance routine????

The one at the end of the night where you slithered from bird to bird trying to get a closer look at more nuggets!!! Apparently those club lights aren't a bad as one (after drinking a few litres of wine and a couple Vodka Red Bulls) would hope!!! ;)

Slick Wops!!!

girl wonder

Aug 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ask Girl Wonder for the evidence.....I'm sure she took the photo....

Lovethosecameraphones,
Zaurrini[/QUOTE]

Yes it's true, I do have the evidence...seems that Guiness does in fact give Zaurrini a run for his money in the dancing department...however, I think the both of you should stick to soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0