Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Holiday Dinner 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
None in your list has given money and only Notty has verbally confirmed.

There are 2 more to add to the list who would have paid last night if TR had shown up to Rangers training:

Zaurrini
White Shoes

The cost goes up to $30 per person at the end of the day today and people who just show up and pay that night will not be getting any free wine or some other stuff I have planned.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Surrey Boy
and people who just show up and pay that night will not be getting any free wine or some other stuff I have planned.

Now, now Mr. Scrooge, I thought it was the time of year to give like Santa!!!
(easy slappy, I'm joking)

Get yer shite together wankers... Regs is doing a fine job and needs commitment for these types of functions...

BTW, I haven't confirmed fcuk all as I'm certain that turncoat Lion will have me mixing your bloody marys on the evening!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

See youz there...

Ps. Any single sluts attending??? (not you Notty, I was thinking much thinner and a little thicker on the hair)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(not you Notty, I was thinking much thinner and a little thicker on the hair)
That'll wind someone up something fierce! Too funny! :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy,

Just got your payment, thanks!

One bottle of red it is :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(not you Notty, I was thinking much thinner and a little thicker on the hair)
G,
I guess I could bring my 22 year old cracker as my date...not bad for an apparent "fat...thin haired...old man".

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Received your cheque in the mail today... well, not your cheque but you know what I mean :D

See ya Saturday!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice that you padded the totals with the last 3 on the list.

See ya all tomorrow night.

Any late entries possible Regs?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

This just in...

The 12 Drummers Drumming will be making their first ever TTP experience. You can thank me for arranging that- this way I won't be accused on being too loud.

Given the copious amounts of free wine to be on the table, 11 Pipers Piping did say they'll be coming early. Those Scots...cheap bastards, the lot of them. Apparently Rangerforever has instructed the bunch to slip a couple of bottles up their kilts for him, too.

Langley's 10 Lords a Leaping will be stopping by after prayers. Good thing...KNVB could use their help with the Big Man tonight.

I'll be making my rounds with the 9 Ladies Dancing. Mrs. Dude likes it when I dance with the other wives, because it means I don't have to dance with her. Just ask Mrs. Utah...I've got moves, baby.

8 Maids a Milking will be there...I'm getting randy dreaming about this. I'm thinking it'd be a good idea to toss one into a napkin before leaving tonight. Yoda, does Mrs. Yoda "milk"?

Lion's punchbowl will feature 7 Swans a Swimming this year. We may have to poach some of the 6 Geese a Laying to help swell the numbers, as the swans aren't pleased with the working conditions, and have threatened to walk-out.

Regs is also giving away 5 Golden Rings. Look out for Mrs. Dude- it'll be a one woman brown-bird-brouhaha.

Guinness, please leave the 4 Calling Birds out on the street. I know: desperate times call for desperate measures, but... you'd be safer letting little Guinness loose on 3 French Hens. You might (tall order...no pun intended) feel something this time, too, other than just getting the bucket of water effect.

Allegedly, half of GN Sport, and Hibbee, are clamoring to get their hands on what they think are 2 Turtle Gloves- the latest technology in soccer mittens.

What the fcuk is a Partridge, and where will we put this Pear Tree he wants to bring? No worries...I've been meaning to sneak off with Mrs. TheRob somewhere. Dude and Mrs. TheRob, sitting in a tree...oh my. Don't worry TheRob- I'll take good care of her.

We'll see you tossers tonight- it's going to be a wild one. Lion, you're a good man for hosting this event. Intelligence is debatable, but you've got a big heart in you, for sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Due to X-Mas concert and a prior engagement, The Dudes and Utahs will be a little late...around 8-8:30 ish.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been to a sausage party before but this is ridiculous..

Speaking of sausage...
Dude is a bag of dicks!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too fcuking funn ;)

Probably more to come in the following days... Excellent stuuf from everyone who was there - extra props to the SU birds who showed up :D

Wine was on fire,

~Regs.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U girls definitely made a great addition to the party tonight!! After nationals Regs loves us!!

A Big Thanks to Regs for the bottle of wine!! And good work by Zaurrini lobbying it for us!

Notty had the best I have to leave to meet up with a friend excuse only to show back up a few hours later looking for a better party!!

Zaurrini - be sure to give the courtesy call to the next girl you pick up!!

A good time all in all and great service by Guinness (love the short hair!!) :D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad evening all in all... Regs put on a good performance chugging wine from the bottle... KNVB doing his best to get the missus pissed (I don't think he fed her any drinks mind you)... Dude making an arse of himself (not that anyone was surprised in the least)... BlazeArmy pounding the Becks like it was going out of stock (sorry Yoda)... TheRob eating dinner for 3 hours (does your lady even cook?)... A few welcomed surprise guests appeared (SU birds) around 9ish only to elevate the party to greater heights and cleavage (I think Missus Utah was a tad jealous)... That bloody Bon Jovi wannabe!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, I must admit, Utah was probably the best dressed individual in the history of the Langley township that didn't involve sweats, over-alls, chains or a mack jacket...

Zaurrini can be my wing man any day!!! (lean back) :eek:

Late night heroics, LION's phone call at 6am absolutely trashed... Not sure what he was on about, but certainly entertaining nonetheless...

Guinness getting home after 7... (nothing new) ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another year, another great TTP X-Mass party. Thanks Regs.

Where to start...

Best dressed award goes to KNVB, although why anyone would opt for white pants at an Italian restaurant is lost on me. Watching him feverishly scrub his crotch with soda water after Blaze's wine soaked spitball found the target was priceless. I can't believe you would do that Blaze...

Worst dressed: Notty in the denim moo-moo. What were you thinking? Mix in a belt there cowboy.

Biggest disappointment was my failure to secure a skateboard.

All the ladies were on fire. The TTP MILF brigade is alive and well. The SU birds definitely, as Guinness said, added to the cleavage factor. Too much cleavage is never a bad thing. Well played Zaurinni.

Mrs. TheRob...always a pleasure to be in your presence. And, for the record, it's not a harmless crush, but more like a crazy, unstable, unhealthy infatuation. I blame TheRob for briging you into my life.

Utah...too many shooters, you bag of dicks. My God man...you have no soul. At least I'll be able to spend most today vertical, unlike last Sunday. I have a feeling Mrs. Dude starting to feel a little under the weather at Gabby's probably saved me this morning, because it was starting to spiral again. Mrs. Utah...don't listen to Guinness. I'd lay you down in a bed of roses any time, even if you give love a bad name. Keep the faith, baby. That was one wild night...I'll sleep when I'm dead, but save a prayer for me, will yah?

Now fcuk off...I'm busy, you know.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found out by eavesdropping on a few conversations last night at the end of the table that calling your wife Mrs. TTPUSERNAME, does not go over well. So I'll start off by saying that My wife and i had a great time last night. Food was great and so was the service. Only complaint i had was the bars all night task to piss me off.
I wanted a pint of Honey Ale "Sorry we're all out".
So as i gaze at the 3 empty bottles of Stella my waiter is holding i get an urge for one. "I'll have a Stella then", "Sorry we're all outta that too", so i settle for a Becks.
3 Becks later i go for a fourth "sorry all outta Becks, but we do have Stella".
WTF?
They had me guessing all night.

Pleasure to meet Blaze, Utah, and Dude's girlfriend last night.
Always a good time, thanks Regs for the wine and organizing of a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0