Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Holiday Dinner 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dinner

Urp.

You blew it Lion.
Running out of the Fettucinni Alfredo is simply unforgiveable.
OK?
You have one more chance with me.

Regs:

Many thanks an the vino sonno, cheers.

Don't you ever, ever run out of pasta on me again,

RF

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

Rangerforever...

Should have come down our end of ther table earlier than you did, most us us couldn't finish our pasta ... now that I know your rainbow like colors , I would have shared!

Glasgow Ghirl

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meal out of it

Rangerforever
Don't you ever, ever run out of pasta on me again
This from a guy who yelled across the table that NO ONE could out eat you in a contest. Lion can only do so much. BTW, Wasn't that your second meal of the evening?

GG.
"size for size," what do you mean? Are you saying that the sausage was too small or too large, or were you not refering to the served sausage at all? :) Stepchild is not too bright, care to elaborate:D

Coach, since I missed you leaving last night.............see ya on saturday :)

knvb
Sandwiched in between Stepchild and the square head TheSniffles and facing Dude wasn't the ideal dinner eating situation
Don't kid yourself, you fit right in.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Times

TTP Web site hosting a Christmas Event: $25/person

Free wine offered to a bunch of alcoholics: $100

Stepchild arriving and leaving with 3 women on his arms and not getting any action........ Priceless

There are some things money can't buy (like sex for Stepchild). For everything else, there's the cheap entertainment of slagging your friends on TTP!

:D Spazz
ThanksRegsforhostinganothergoodTTPparty! :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild, if you ever get married you would know that to be the most untrue statement you could make. It's like buying a 747 for peanuts. :rolleyes:

I'm a little disappointed I didn't get my free Christmas bendy pen. Do I have to go to the mall to get one?

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Action

Speaking of action .... did anyone tell everyone the REAL reason the 4 of us left ...Spazz care to elaborate?
Unfortunately the sausage I'm referring to Stepchild was on a Plate, not my plate but it was on a plate.

PS Stepchild ... you had loaded bases last night and yet you are still at home plate???

GG

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about GG?

We left cause we had a nice evening with a big meal and wine and it was getting late.....?

All I did was drive Stephchild home and I went home by myself to bed like the good little girl that I am...... ;)

:D Spazz
mybootycallwaspassedoutbythetimeyouThreeAmigosgotyourshitetogether!!!!!! :(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GG.
you had loaded bases last night and yet you are still at home plate
Does Halloween ring a bell, last time I stepped up...........well, you know how that ended:D . BTW, I don't think I had a chance with Spazz, I cannot compete with Balsa :rolleyes: .....laughing.......................still.................ok, out of my system.
Dude, knvb......easy guys, just a statement. I guess you two are wound up pretty tight. Dr.'s orders: Penthouse (for the articles), lube, and a towel. Don't call me when you are done! As for the bendy pen, you will get it when I get my beer......;)

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Family

Well you drove all that way ... you could have kept it in the family, you know the Dr is struggling right now. Can't you help a pal out, it is Christmas you know!!!

GG .... hopingSpazzchangeshersignaturesloganREALSOON.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude
Is that like the "perscription" the TV Back Cracker gives for Sleep Country
Yes:) No bendy pen EVER for you.
When you come in to the office, I will give you that "special" adjustment that makes you have to come back for the rest of your life. :rolleyes:
Spazz, didn't you just make a comment about me missing an opportunity with 3 girls...........at least I didn't strike out with my "guaranteed" action.:D :eek: Pathetic!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY!

I had no control over the situation..... he turned me down in my time of need....... :mad:

I was all geared to go...... :(

Maybe it's a Maxwell thing.......?? :confused: Just used to not getting any........?? :D

AND GG....

Why should I change it? It's already posted in the thread that YOU made that comment so everyone will soon know.....
AND IT WAS JUST TOO GOOD OF A "SLIP UP" TO NOT DISPLAY AS MY SIGNATURE.....

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLEASE

Stepchild and Spazz ... change your slogans. You're killing me. I was simply misunderstood.

Stepchild... I wouldn't say you totally struck out, I found your eyes in my shirt last night, Will return soon!

GG

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will someone well written please give us a run down of what happened last night?

So far I have Knvb doing skateboard tricks, Dude making an ass out of himself and three horny lesbians who didn't "score" last night.

Regs, post some pictures...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any better?

Okay GG I changed it! Happy now? ;)

And as for Stepchild..... I don't think he should have to change it as you did explain your (this was a dinner conversation for all of you who missed it) Size for Size comment with...
like a hockey stick in a garbage can.

So that was not misinterpreted or altered in any way.....

And yes Dr. you give new meaning to "works well with his hands"

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK.... that's no way to talk about us!

Just for that I can tell YOU won't be gettin in GG's good books cause she's a size-for-size type ghirl and by the sounds of it.... you won't measure up!

ha ha ha ha ha I wish others could have heard her say that at the dinner table ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0