Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Golf Classic 2004 Post-Tourney Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All apologies i am pissed out of my tree after that ENGLAND FCUCKIN THRASHING OF THOSE DIRTY CROATS.

God bless ya, Whirlwind, I thought it was your most coherent post since joining TTP. ;) Yes, there were some nice jubblies on Saturday......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easily the funnest TTP Golf Classic yet. Believe it or not, I can't wait for next years. :D

Thanks to the staff at KOB's for a top notch evening and a special thanks for saving me the last Prime Rib. It was wonderful. So were the Corona's and the Dr. Peppers with RF, and that blue thing I shot.

I believe I did the worm in the parking lot. At least that is what my chin keeps telling me. And my toe. And my shin. And my knee. Good times.

Team F Club 4 was pretty fcking mint. Bobbi's ass was on fire. SC was dirtier then normal. She even had to cnut out on #10. Well done SC. Well done.

I have a ton of pictures to post when I get some time. There are certainly some good ones.

Thanks for coming out everyone. It is appreciated.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though I missed the golfing I'm glad I was able to see everyone in fine form at dinner! And thanks to Balsa & Woody for accompanying me! :) KOB's dinner was great as usual....

.... and now I can say I've seen Captain Shamrocks moves on & off the field :rolleyes: .... (at least he didn't smash his chin open on the concrete while doing "the Worm" eh TR??) ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
.... and now I can say I've seen Captain Shamrocks moves on & off the field :rolleyes: ...

There's more and they get worse, believe me :eek:

More photos have been uploaded in the gallery. More to come...

+SC :)

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whirlwind said:
You can tell the Scotts invented the game as the Silver Fox was on Fire.
:D

Thanks for the compliment. My back was out for a few days from carrying Parkhead, Coach, and MacCaw for 18 holes :mad: .

Thanks to everyone for a good wee night (a little hazy).

Silver

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SF,

Did the jersey come out all right in the wash? :D

I think I'm gonna buy one of those things for myself... magic shirts!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Golf Classic 2005

Sign me up for next year, but only if someone can enforce the 4hr round rule.
Rumours have the golf rounds taking 6+ hours?

Are you kidding me?
Do they not have a course marshall to speed up play?

Can't imagine RF made it through the full 18 then if he'd been drinking that long!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll put you on the waiting list Yoda. We can't garuntee anything though.

We were playing for 5 hours and were only on the tee at 16. I had to leave to pick up the wif. We got back to the course, and my foursome hadn't even made it to the 18th grean yet. Brutaly slow.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The stag in front of the tourney probably had a lot to do with the slowness of the tournament.

The real problem was they ran out of hot dogs and beer at the shack. The hot dogs i don't need but running out of beer should be punishable by the death penalty. I mean it was 38* degrees out and people were a tad thirsty. The exchange at the shack.

BA= Can i have 4 sleemans please?

Shack girl= We only have 1 Sleeman left.

BA= No really, i'll take that and 3 of any other kind.

SG= That's it 1 sleeman.

BA= when are you getting more?

SG= i don't know but they are normally warm when we get them.

BA= How about cart girl, does she have beer?

SG= No, i got the last of her stuff and she went to clubhouse for more.

BA= How about cider or cooler, GOt any of those?

SG= No

BA= (who by this time has finished only Sleeman) HOw about warm beer and ice?

SG= Nope

BA= I'm not getting anything to drink am i?

SG= PRobably not.

At this point i walked away and opened the second to last Strongbow.
BIt of a trAgedy that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's also why Newlands will not be the place of next year's tourney.

We only saw the cart girl once the whole day and that was at the start of the fourth hole :rolleyes:

Still had fun though :D

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
We only saw the cart girl once the whole day and that was at the start of the fourth hole :rolleyes:

She got scared when SC and funBobbi started chanting "Show Us Your TITS" and then therob started doing the worm. Good times, what other coarses would be good for a TTP Tourney? I have been to a stage at Golden Eagle, that wasn't too bad, but way out in MapleBush. BurnabyMountain might be the best coarse for all the TTP Hackers or even 18 Pastures, now that would be a Classic Coarse for that Tourney.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Regs, I was waiting all day to buy your foursome an icey cold one too. Damn skippy. I guess the hootin' and hollarin' didn't work. She sucks. I'll be the beer and 50/50 girl next time around ;) ...

+showmeyourtitsSC :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, it never fails, you always seem to remind me of my cousin. He’s always telling me about how him and his buddies were out some random Saturday, ages ago, drinking. As it goes they always seem to pound 24 Lucky's each while playing quarters and 3-man. (drinking games are fun, apparently) They decided to go out, but not until they sneak some rum into a super big gulp slurpee on they’re way out and wreck stuff. You can't go anywhere with out some rum in a slurpee he always says. I’d have to tend to agree. Then he’ll proceed to moan on about his massive hang over, over and over again and how the only way to cure it is to start drinking again. Turns out his whole weekend is shot to shite, but like a trooper does it all over again on days that end with a Y.

I'm a bit worried though, he's got final exams next week.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
She got scared when SC and funBobbi started chanting "Show Us Your TITS" and then therob started doing the worm. Good times, what other coarses would be good for a TTP Tourney? I have been to a stage at Golden Eagle, that wasn't too bad, but way out in MapleBush. BurnabyMountain might be the best coarse for all the TTP Hackers or even 18 Pastures, now that would be a Classic Coarse for that Tourney.

hos
Tsawwassen is great for this type of thing. We have our company tourney there every year. Good cart girls as well. It's a shorter/easier course which could be better for the non-golfers. That and it's a 5 minute walk from my house.:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb, i only drink on days that have an s in them. Occasionally i will splurge and go drink on a day with 'f' in it. But that is occasionally. Also i seem to have noticed you enjoy the odd tipple yourself.;)

Rum in slurpee is ok but i prefer vodka. I don't do that very often however.

I do enjoy a bit of the moan.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the key is where we get together apres the golf... The place must have a parkling lot equipped with mini footy nets... :D

Hell, we should do this twice a year...drink that is :eek:

+SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0