Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Cup o' Christmas Cheer?

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Don't wear any underwear either,
RF

For sure Ill get right on it.

At first I thought a Christmas party would be fun, but even if it was a bit of a drive and was at a bar. And it was at a bar that was going out ofbusiness too and then they were going to eat eels YUCK so i had second thoughts. But now being told to come to the party you DUMB BLONDE has really got me peeling the La Senzas off at we speak and waxing so I could be closer to you.

I am dumb DUHH.

So dcuk off idiot. Have fun at your party.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skanky CDMTC Blonde said:
For sure Ill get right on it.

At first I thought a Christmas party would be fun, but even if it was a bit of a drive and was at a bar. And it was at a bar that was going out ofbusiness too and then they were going to eat eels YUCK so i had second thoughts. But now being told to come to the party you DUMB BLONDE has really got me peeling the La Senzas off at we speak and waxing so I could be closer to you.

I am dumb DUHH.

So dcuk off idiot. Have fun at your party.

Settle down you West Van Trollup!! Tear off your parachute panties and come have some fun!! I'll protect you from Coach, he is gay anyways!! Besides Regs will be there, Hotteset bald guy since Yul Brynner ( terrible soccer player though...one move) and Captain "Michael Flatley" Shamrock, not to be confused with his tuff cousin Tim,I am still tuff at age 40! will be there and Possibly Sir "Richard Gere" M! I Love to steal Poker money off of Dany Vaughn and SCP have you tried the beans at the Club house, my team dives at every chance they get PCOV. Inter sucks and Colunbus wines, No Luch that is not a new winery in osoyoos YET!.... Merry Christmas and fcuk off. unlucky SFu tonight, Slurrey got a few goals against the run of the play.

Piss off! :knvb:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alrighty then....................

I saw a few of the boys this weekend who say we have a fair amount of TTP loyals and TTP followers coming out on Weds night!

This will be our last function at good old Kelly O Bryans.

I am up to about nine or ten very good door prizes.

I am still working on having the next part of the Pak Cup draw done that night.

Whistle Blower and Big Bag will have to okay the draw.

See you all there....................

Oh yeah, the first round is on R F baby!!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Much to my surprise, and I can't promise anything at this point, because (yawn look to the left) reliability is not one of the bear cubs' strong points, but an early prediction is that some of us will be making the big trip from up North to join you all on Wednesday for a cup of TTP Christmas Cheer.

Be warned.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gents (and Coach):

Far too many late nights at work lately, but I will see if I can talk La Señora into the trip from East Van tomorrow night. Maybe SCP too, if I can tear him away from the "magic beans" he's promised to Danny Vaughn for the next poker game...

Trouble is, we're already over our quota for trips to Surrey for the year, and there's still that matter of the restraining order out there against the demonspawn (I mean niños)...:D

Not sure about Old One-Wing (colemanj); he usually drags his arse around on the turf at Burnaby Lake on Wednesday nights with the rest of the old geezers, but if you tell him cheap beer, he might come out from there and help me set up a game of indoor plink (what else could you possibly do with a room full of drunken soccer players?).

Cheers,

Trece

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looney Boy.

But, beware if Utah brings his 10 year old demon seed. Apparently he's been coming home from school lately with pockets full of dollar coins after seeing us play it at NAP, then teaching it to all the suckers at school.

Best to leave the little thief at home, Utah. Besides, the cnut makes fun of my shoes.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scramble.

I'd be more worried about Utah's kid getting shaken down for his change by my two East Van Hellions.:rolleyes:

Aside from that, the younger one's already getting more action from the girls than he deserves; he has a attitude that charms the knickers off the wimmenfolk far too easily. SCP's already warned him to stay away from his daughters, and I'm sure that you guys wouldn't appreciate the competition for kilted waitresses at KOB's. Therefore, I'll be leaving him and his older hermano at home.

Trece

ps - Dude, don't worry about your shoes; everybody probably makes fun of them. At least they aren't making fun of your hair.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know Trece...as I understand it, Utah shaves horns off the kid every day before dropping him off at school.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With such stimulating conversation and unbelievable wit it’s a small wonder how the KOB Xmas mangler hasn't reached maximum capacity already.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Christmas bash....well sounds like a load O fun:D got a call from me old pal Crafty encouraging 5bt to come out for a few pints o hop like beverages....much like T.V. i have had way too many nights out....but me thinks it will be fun and there might be a chance to work out a contract for Jan2007(return of 5BT);)

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece,

Just pick me up at the Thirsty Penguin on your way by, I will have the special plinking equipment on hand. We could bring Hanno and Ian for demonstration purposes if you have room. A little entertainment never hurts a party.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
j:

Have the special plinking shoes on in anticipation of this. Just hoping that I can get out of work early enough to actually go - I was stuck here till 3 this morning working on a deadline...

What time will you be at the Penguin?

I can just see life with those two in the back seat of a car - every parent's travel nightmare: "Are we there yet?" "Make Ian stop talking to me!" "Hanno won't stay on his own side of the seat!":rolleyes:

Trece

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would have been nice if he followed through with the club throw so you guys could measure if the ball or club went farther.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece,

We hit the Penguin at 7:30 -- like the Hotel California though, once in it is hard to leave... prepare for a talking to if you dare enter. Better yet, bring your boots for 5:30 kickoff.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
j:

Just like a previous Saturday, can't make it for kickoff - too much work to do at work. I'll try for 7:30, and will probably have to come back here. Gotta say though, the lure of $3.50 pints at KOB's is pretty tempting for a cheapskate like me, even enough to put up with Aulde Bill's senile rantings...:D

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0