Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Cup o' Christmas Cheer?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if I'm going to be able to make an appearance this year.

The Slurrey girls have their Xmas get-together on the same evening and since none of us live there, the shin-dig isn't in the hood. :cool:

Depending on the start or finish time of the Ladies Night, I may stop in for a quick bevvie.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then............

Up and over twenty five confirmed members of the TTP circle that will be attending.

McCaww and the staff have delagated a Sexy Lady to dress up in a small Christmas Atire and will be serving us drinks like they were going out of style!

Still no word from the Sir M camp and his group of Vancouver Metro followers. (I don't think Dickens goes out on Weds nights)

Ballbaby, Aves, and some of the Old School Surrey boys are still to be heard from.

Either way it should be a great night had by all!

I hope a few more of you will please step up and try to make an appearance.

I heard a few of the local referees will be in attendance

Remember.....................Prizes, Prizes, Prizes.............

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want a confirmed list before agreeing to this... Already disappointed in the Surrey girls!!!

3 requirements before I ask the missus for the night off...
- Rangerforever including GUINNESS on promo $3.50!
- Hands of Stone hitting on someone else's missus!
- Coach not pulling a Harry Houdini during an 11pm piss break!

Wheresthelistof25confirmedpisstakersCoach? ;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

I am willing to step up and offer that I will be in if Dickens, Jags et al are not doing penance, "studying" (yawn look to the left) and are willing to get the retro limo guy to take us there (my guess is it is too far to walk). Maybe we can drag Mr. Karaoke Stevie Mac as well, who knows? I'm taking Thursday off anyway. Eagles (undefeated) can you come along, school must be out by then?

Where the hell is this soon to be condemned over many bridges bar Kelly Os anyway?

Spada may even come unless he is engaged now.

Skank what about you for old times sake?

Lets see what happens Coach...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Stuff.........

Guinness
Done
Done
And we will see about the last!

Sir M.
As usual all class baby!
The good news is this Kelly O's is just over the Port Mann.(About five minutes from the bridge and one mile south of the Guilford Mall)

The Limo is a nice touch by the way!

There could be a late night Poker Game or two..............

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

If you normally take the 152nd Street exit on your way south to CAP, you've passed it many times probably.
KOB's is at 152nd Street and 91st Avenue.
Just before you cross over the Fraser Hwy.

Make it happen you Pompous WV Ass...

;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Sir M:

If you normally take the 152nd Street exit on your way south to CAP, you've passed it many times probably.
KOB's is at 152nd Street and 91st Avenue.
Just before you cross over the Fraser Hwy.

Make it happen you Pompous WV Ass...

;)

OK RFF. I have people that do this type of thing...I will actually copy here a private message to staff recently dispatched from the Sir M desk:

"Tookie,

Please read Mr. Rangerforever's escapsulated directions. Please also ignore the plebeianism: he is a good, honest sort, and although reputed as a bit of a Lothario, we shall treat him as a gentleman. Pass his helpful directions on then to the driver, should he require them. (I heard perhaps the GPS has been recently compromised out in Cloverdale perhaps?)

Please advise, moreover, if Ms. SCDMTCB will be attending and (I know this is a bit out of the ordinary), if appropriate, make anticipatory arrangements.

Engage in your usual solicitation of Mr. Dickens, Jags, Jua, Eagles et al as mentioned above in this thread, and take the usual precautions. Thank you.

As always, your judgement, loyalty, and discretion are valued. I do thank you Tookie.

Yours truly,

Sir M."

So we are hoping RF. Tookie can work wonders. We will keep you posted.

Is Ballbaby coming?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question Sir M.

Has anyone heard or seen Ballbaby.

Has anyone heard or seen Captain Shamrock.

Both are pictured here above in my Avatar and both are being summoned to the TTP christmas bash

Balls is the one on the left, Brian Donald next, Capt S is third to the right.Some silly twat is next to him, and Zuarini is down below!

If you see any of these men please get them to contact the TTP christmas crew and let us know their status please!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thinking about it.........could probably make it happen just because i miss you guys. By you guys i mean cheap beer.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you think calling me 'some silly twat' will draw me out to post you have another thing coming.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoping to be there on the 20th.

RF, make sure you bring in the jellied eels and put them on the appy menu. I'll be treating all the VMSL Masters lads to a plate of eels, just to see what they are really made of...

Lovely Jubbly..:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose it is upon the LUFC Athletic contingent to carry on last year's new tradition of bringing out the most prestigious trophy in the land: The FVSSL Cup.

Though won under a cloud of controversy, it is arguably the toughest- and sweetest- of all Cups to win, and was the crowning jewel of the LUFC Athletic 2006 Treble.

We may even let some Muckers touch it.

Utah...think you can accommodate?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right Crafty.
Bubbly jubbly me old radish.

Jellied eels for you and the rest of the Curbishly FC supporters with caviar and crackers for the WV boys...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Button

Dude said:
I suppose it is upon the LUFC Athletic contingent to carry on last year's new tradition of bringing out the most prestigious trophy in the land: The FVSSL Cup.

Though won under a cloud of controversy, it is arguably the toughest- and sweetest- of all Cups to win, and was the crowning jewel of the LUFC Athletic 2006 Treble.

We may even let some Muckers touch it.

Utah...think you can accommodate?
No need, Dude. We've already seen it. If you're able, remove it from Utah's ass, wipe the Vaseline off and you would notice our name is already written all over it. The trophy that is, not Utah’s ass.I know this is the first time you've won anything since your 3rd grade bike race, but winning trophies isn't all that special for the Muckers. Especially ones we’ve won multiple times….. in a row.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now now...there is no need to be vindictive and bitter about being caught and exposed as cheaters. Or frady cats. Whichever. We know the truth...that Demo deliberately sabotaged your squad just to save you the embarrassment. I mean, let's get real here...in goal alone you stood no chance. Hos vs. Steve "the Garden Gnome" Vittesse? Come on...the Garden Gnome would have bit Hos in the kneecaps, pissed on him, and eaten his first born before the opening whistle.

And, don't think I haven't forgotten about our little outstanding wager. I am bringing out a skateboard, and you will attempt an olley off a table. Terms: you need to stick it to earn the case of beer. If you somehow bottle the landing, and split your head open on the pavement, no beer.

And, FYI, I fcuking rocked that bike race. We all started at Daryl Philbrook's house, raced along Garrow, up Foster, took a right, down to Mike Scott's house, around the cul-de-sac, and back. The mass-start format was a little dodgy at the beginning, and I sort of put my foot in Russ McLean's spokes (he was a cocky little cnut, with that motor bike replica BMX- you know, the ones with the gas tank- it was only a matter of time before rich kid got what was coming to him), but I had a clear banana seat lead over my next nearest competitor as we rounder the house with the Dalmatian, and made our way up Foster. Making the turn at Scott's house, I notice that Philbrook had cut the cul-de-sac, and was now on his way back to the top of Foster. Bastard! Up out of the seat, I pound the pedals like there was no tomorrow. The Cap's flag on the back is jerking violently, left to right, as I put every ounce of determination into that Raleigh Flyer. I nearly bite it, too, as I round the corner down Foster: had my inside pedal down! Can you believe it? A rookie mistake that nearly cost me the Glenayre Grade 3 Tuesday After School Championship! I lean into the corner, about to overtake that cheating punk Daryl, and my pedal catches the pavement. Sparks fly, and I'm now skdding...drifting to the right, heading straight for Daryl, and the green mailbox at the bottom of the street. My entire life passes before my eyes. Sudden flashes of memories...the time Ruffus dug up the backyard, and my Dad sent him off to the daisy hill puppy farm so he could dig as many holes as he wanted (or was it the popping daisy puppy farm?)...the time Leah Chilliah showed Ian Robinson and I her pee pee...the time Mrs Robinson got mad at Ian and I for having the bedroom door closed and playing doctor with that little tart Leah...the time Daryl and I lit those matches in our fort on Burnaby Mountain...the time all those firetrucks came to fight the forest fire behind Daryl's house. I saw the face of death that day, my friends. But, I must have had an angel on my shoulder that day too, or at least a lot of momentum my side. I get my elbow up (for protection, of course), and bounce off Daryl's temple. I straighten up enough just to miss brushing the curb, and lean right into the corner- inside pedal up this time. Daryl takes a header into the green mailbox, and I cruise into his driveway, uncontested.

It was a great day. Nobody can ever take the Glenayre Grade 3 Tuesday After School Title away from me. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want my two minutes back, right now...

Olly? Why not make me do a fcuking kick flip? I swear we agreed on a simple drop in. And for the record that is strictly a LA Rocca wager, you can't be cross restaurant betting...even though I may wear the same pants.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what happens to cnuts who don't live up to their wagers, don't you? You've had a solid 2 years to practice the Olly. And, it was an Olly...I offered that you could just drop in, but you said "I can fcuking Olly off that table, right now."

That's when Blaze went for a walk down Commercial and tried to buy a skateboard off some kid.

If you want, I'll lend you a helmet.

You'll have to ask Utah for kneepads.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm gonna try my darndest to be there. It would be a real pleasure to see some of the old characters.

Also can't wait to see one of Kenno's new shirts. A spectacle unto itself.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0