Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Cup o' Christmas Cheer?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chat about having a TTP Christmas Drink has been thrown my way a few times this festive season.

I'm thinking Wednesday the 20th at that fine establishment, Kelly O' Bryan's.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Establishment and owners are dodgy, but I'll be out...unless I have something better to do, or I forget.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree. Can't we meet some where good? I'd rather eat RF's insoles, which I think doubles as the prime rib special

HoHoHo

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Boys and Gals.

Confirmed with McCaw that the Kelly O's lounge will be open to the TTP crew and all the other straglers that usually show up.

When- Dec 20 Weds Night.

Time- 7pm and on.

Where- Kelly O Bryans on 152 nd in Surrey.

The boys have sold the restraunt so this will be our last bash at the Good Old Faithful clubhouse!

Prizes, Prizes, Prizes,...................................

Confirmed. Two sets of Canucks Tickets.

The usaul amount of shirts and give aways from Soccer City.

Granville Island Prize Packs.

Kelly O gift certificates

And so on.

Check out last years bash in the TTP Gallery section.

It is always a good time and it would be great to see at least fifty of the guys and gals all there and pinting it up.

The Mucker Nation will be out in full and R F will be giving free advice on how to stay away from Revenue Cananda.

Whiteshoes and The Rob will be your hosts and Zaurini will be giving his much anticipated rendition of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas".

Some of the well known TTP people that often seem to make an appearance are the following. Ballbaby, FiveBigToes, Megs, Dude, KNVB, Crafty Cockney, Dude, Regs, Silver Fox, Lion, Dude, RangerForever,Guiness,Studsup,Dude, and so on......

Hopefully we will see the likes of Sir M and his Too Live Crew!

Utah and the man we used to call Capatain are always sure to stir up the evening.

Where is Yoda????????????? Will he and his Snow Bunny be making an appearance this year.

Who really knows what will happen this year.

I am looking froward to it as usual and hope to see every New and Old TTP member out at Kelly O's for a Christmas cheer or two, or three, or four , or five, or......................

See you then

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude's so cool he'll make two appearances.

I will be there.

If the boys have sold it and it's the last KOB's function, there should be millions of dollars worth of GC's given out!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
The boys have sold the restraunt so this will be our last bash at the Good Old Faithful clubhouse!

Prizes, Prizes, Prizes,...................................

Kelly O gift certificates

That is priceless Kenno. :D

My God is the only class to say yes thus far Gurps and Blaze?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, that is. :mad:

:D

Normally it was no class with the Blaze. Although in my defense it is hard to soar with the eagles when you play with turkeys.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger...considering you boys are out by the end of the month, can we have a true "moving out" party, Surrey style? I'm thinking a couple of items would look great in the new poolroom at casa Dude. Dibs on 6 stools.

Gutted Kelly O's or not, this will be a good warm up to the LUFC Athletic bash at Utah's. Nothing says celebration like deep fried turkey, turducken, roast pork, moose sausage, beef samosas (a contribution from the Mrs. Dude Fijians...they are only on time because I ordered them for last year's bash), and a partridge in a pear tree.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: HOS
I will be there, only if some Beaver is Buzzing around.
UNFORTUNATELY, that is why they had to sell the place... No more Beavers getting everyone hyped... Apparently, Redbull took over by offering??? I guess the prestige made all the difference???
:rolleyes:

~Guinnesswilltrytomakeanappearance.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sooooooooo..........everything is a go!

Nice door prize last year HOS! (Check out the Avatar and the Gloves)

I have had alot of people confirm that they will be attending, but could you please reply here in this forum if you might be attending!

It would be great to have a door prize for everyone.

So far we are at about twenty people that have confirmed that they will be attending!

Kelly O Bryans last shing ding is going to be on that night so everything from thier end is a go!

$3.50 PINTS.

Half Price Appeys .

Ladies in Kilts.

RF giving away a shite load of Gift Certificates for everyone.

Guiness and his Beaver Buzz tester booth..............

The Rob actually showing up.

A reunion appearance of Reed and Thomo!

The list will go on so please plan on making an appearance and letting us know here if you plan on making an appearance!

Merry Ho Ho

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Silver Fox will be gracing the hallowed KOB's and it's patrons with his presence. What better place to get pissed and wreck something for old times sake!!! :D

See you all there.

SF :wa: :wa:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Actually, that is. :mad:

:D

Normally it was no class with the Blaze. Although in my defense it is hard to soar with the eagles when you play with turkeys.
Change your name to RangerArmy then Sean... plonker.

I would love to make an appearance, but with the 2 week old boy's eating and shitting schedule, it will be a tough sell to the wife... who will be known on TTP as FourEleven.

Have fun,

dirtydiapersforever

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Matt,

That is great news! God bless to you and the familly. :)

Now, shut the fcuk up, and get your pussy whipped ass out. Cnut. Tell her you're at training. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts