Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 2: Portugal vs. Turkey

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Teams:

Portugal
some random website on the intraweb said:
The 5-second preview: The Euro 04 finalists lack a top-notch striker but are good enough to qualify for the quarter finals and beyond.

Turkey
some random website on the intraweb said:
The 5-second preview: Possibly the weakest team in Group A (if you give the Swiss home advantage) and will have to play at their best (and then some) to go anywhere.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Fcuk I made a meal outta that, didn't I?

Instead of abandoning the event, I'm going to leave it as is and then laugh at everyone when it ends in a draw :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to self, don't bet when you get home from being out all night at the bar in Palm Springs for Spadas birhday. Because that time of night, you read 15/1 on Turkey but when you read them in the cold light of day, the TTP oddsmaker has them as 1.5/1 FAVOURITES actually!:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Entertaining once TSN pulled a finger out :rolleyes: (when trying to fix audio issues how about muting Reuter/Howard/Forrest rather than the game itself?).

Great finger-tip save on the Ronaldo free-kick.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have changed my mind now and have abandoned this event.
:D

comedic timing is everything...:D:D

Ronaldo, Quaresma, Nani and Deco are going to tear Turkey apart

Umm, no, no, no, and no. Pepe with a great run through, and Meireles finishing off a great team effort. "Mr. MVP" was barely noticed, with only a dead ball shot to show anything. Turkey was missing finish, and what appears to be a political decision to leave Hakan Sukur out of the squad backfired.

Regs: I don't think anybody can fix Vic Rauter. Why does this man still have a job?:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts