Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tricities Mens League - Summer 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Luc

Besides your team has a bunch of babies that always cry when things don't go your guys way !!! Cheers
Rex
To quote the cnut KNVB....."High pot, I'm kettle..................." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Figure it out.

lp79

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHO WILL STOP THE UNSTOPPABLE KNIGHTS???????????

Just in the official FIFA 2004 club rankings...

1. Real Madrid
2. Arsenal
3. Geu Black Knights
4. Manchester United

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lp79 said:
WHO WILL STOP THE UNSTOPPABLE KNIGHTS???????????

Just in the official FIFA 2004 club rankings...

1. Real Madrid
2. Arsenal
3. Geu Black Knights
4. Manchester United
Headlines to read

Freak accident fills Maple Ridge Hospital!
Breaking news, a tragic :rolleyes: accicent occured the other day as 15 GEU players freakishly dislocated their shoulders. Sources say, the monkey see monkey do crew one by one dislocated their shoulders by patting themselves on the back. It first started with simple ass patting, but one bold player reached over his own shoulder to pat himself on the back and dislocated his shoulder. Suddenly, sources say, the other monkeys saw what he did and one by one started to pat themselves on the back as well.
Doctors reported that the size of their heads may have caused the inability to reach their backs, thus increasing the chance of a shoulder dislocation.
Many say this could be the teams downfall, but other sources say their team play will do the trick.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Headlines to read

Freak accident fills Maple Ridge Hospital!
Breaking news, a tragic :rolleyes: accicent occured the other day as 15 GEU players freakishly dislocated their shoulders. Sources say, the monkey see monkey do crew one by one dislocated their shoulders by patting themselves on the back. It first started with simple ass patting, but one bold player reached over his own shoulder to pat himself on the back and dislocated his shoulder. Suddenly, sources say, the other monkeys saw what he did and one by one started to pat themselves on the back as well.
Doctors reported that the size of their heads may have caused the inability to reach their backs, thus increasing the chance of a shoulder dislocation.
Many say this could be the teams downfall, but other sources say their team play will do the trick.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Absolutely classic post!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
quit while you were ahead knights or should I have said MONKEYS

sid :p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos rovers 2 alex blue bells

RIP

alex bell forever

sid :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the league # is 5156006 for anyone interested in finding out the standings

sidsgotbluebells :cool:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
the league # is 5156006 for anyone interested in finding out the standings

sidsgotbluebells :cool:
" sidsgotbluebells"

u stupid pathetic fukc, i knew i was right. u r a lower form of life.

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid its good to see you can still make friends!!!

Just saying hi from sunny California!!! Hope to get the chance to play for the bluebells in the summer. I will be home soon.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tonites game ended with a 9-0 win for the one and onld alex bells blues

sidthesaintnoheaint

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
tonites game ended with a 9-0 win for the one and onld alex bells blues

sidthesaintnoheaint

Sounds like you really needed the HOS in the pipes tonight, too bad I didn't make it out, i could have used the shutout as a confidence bouster.

hos

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
knights 7 - tigers - 2
Actually it was 6 -2 Luc. I see you guys stacked your team for the game. We were missing a few of our more talented Tiger players last night which hurt us. You may have owned the first half but the second half was all ours and If it wasnt for your keeper making the save on the pk we probably would have come back and won the game.

I must say that your team is looking good though, and with the addition of those Metro Ford guys you will probably win div 1........in about 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0