Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Player in the FVSL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i play in div two smarty pants..
He means that he watchs Div 2.
PS Don't mess with walls or 'you'll be eating xmas dinner with a straw'. He is the toughest bastard I have ever HEARD

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha please/.... oh pleasse tell what team you play for so i can watch a couple of plummers play ...damn ... i am a plummer so howz about you tell me any ways so i can look for sum dumb freakin oaf playin ... oh oh pleeeaase..tell me your team ...( and what position ) just so i know who the BIG wall is ..... hahahahahha
Dick ( you wish you were hung like ) dangler

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played in the FVSL since 1992-93. Toughest guy period!!!!! Sean Miller Brtoke my ankle '93-/94. Told me not to be a pussy and walk it offf!!!!!! I Did and the Cockksucker repositioned my Left Kneecap!!!!! Thank-God the federal penetentiaryyy finally c aught up with those SOB?s Izatt, Vido , Killer, Marshall, Miller, Springett,Cooper,l Shuttlelworth,ANIMALS. Talk ALL you want. This crew in the mid- 90's would Decimate any team Lock, Stock anbd Barrell!!!!. oughest SOB/s Period!!!!!!!!!!

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo meathead just cuz you watched all these guys from the sidelines.. i played and was coached by Springett, so whats ur sayin is just cuz you saw them play means ur tough...hahaha i've watched george the animal steele rip turn buckels apart... doesn't mean i want to or just because his tounge was blue doesn't mean my was... "my point" just because you still think it is cool to have a mullet and "you played" (you weren't the water boy) with all these tough guys in the 90's doesn't make you tough!
Dick (aint nobody gonna break my stride aint nobody gonna hold me down .. oh no ) Dangler

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
can someone explain the last post to me in "english"!
your cousin is a meathead that watched guys from the sideline and something about springer, and george putting on their belt buckles upside down and being pissed off at them,, ripping them? or other ahhhhh ....im not sure!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dick dangler said:
yo meathead just cuz you watched all these guys from the sidelines.. i played and was coached by Springett, so whats ur sayin is just cuz you saw them play means ur tough...hahaha i've watched george the animal steele rip turn buckels apart... doesn't mean i want to or just because his tounge was blue doesn't mean my was... "my point" just because you still think it is cool to have a mullet and "you played" (you weren't the water boy) with all these tough guys in the 90's doesn't make you tough!
Dick (aint nobody gonna break my stride aint nobody gonna hold me down .. oh no ) Dangler
even this makes sence to me!
:D

sidddums

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0