Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Player in the FVSL

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually having a discussion about this with a few guys and i thought id open up a new thread...so who is the toughest??

in my opinion, i would have to say it is kokanee...solid player who loves hitting players...whether they have the ball or not..most of the time its fair though

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha, pound for pound and bone for bone are almost interchangeable there.

being mostly a defensemen, wade was/is the hardest forward to defend against for myself. he'd be my choice for toughest to defend against.

brandon

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
being mostly a defensemen, wade was/is the hardest forward to defend against for myself. he'd be my choice for toughest to defend against.

brandon

Funny, we (Rangers) thought he was the easiest to defend against

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
our Captain from London England is as hard as a coffin nail only 5'7 150" he hurts guys just ask get on with it

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
wade was/is the hardest forward to defend against for myself. he'd be my choice for toughest to defend against.

You have got to be taking the piss! If not, it sure doesn't say a fcuking lot for your team does it? What are you guys, the female U-16 Crispy Creme Selects? Jesus.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
in 3 games in a row in one year, 2 regular season and one summer league match, he had a hat trick in every match and one was a 4 goal game =(

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
You have got to be taking the piss! If not, it sure doesn't say a fcuking lot for your team does it? What are you guys, the female U-16 Crispy Creme Selects? Jesus.

Hehehe

but seriously Dap is he not super fast? :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next to Milsy (GEU Masters), I'd have to say Tim Wagner, LUFC Premier keeper. Anybody would be plain stupid to go into a 50 / 50 with he, himself, and him.

After that, Kenny Wilson, currently on hiatus, but LUFC Premier center mid mainstay.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Next to Milsy (GEU Masters), .
Are you kidding me? I once tried to warm Millsy up with a couple of weak shots and he started crying saying that he'd forgotten to wear his front 2 inch thick padded jersey and to take a bit off the shots for he's built like a flamingo under all that gear? :D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sam1 said:
bone for bone:

stepchild

I would have to go old school with this one......Paul Marshal.....he can still be found in the masters league. I learned everything from him, except how to gain weight.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFter seeing him laying on the pitch giggling and joking around with his leg split in two, I don't think there are any tougher than Arron Wadley.

Without a doubt.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0