Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Player in the FVSL

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would have to say it is kokanee...

Are you f*cking kidding me!!!? Not a chance.

Among active players (see Stepchild's mention of Marshall), I believe there is no one tougher than PAU's own Darren 'The Beast' Hozle (Hos).
I also think Chilliwack's got a hard cnut who has seen many battles against Carson in our matches. Can't recall his name though.

~Skip

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
in 3 games in a row in one year, 2 regular season and one summer league match, he had a hat trick in every match and one was a 4 goal game =(

First of all, summer league means shite. And Mini soccer doesn't count.
Seriously, scoring goals doesn't make him tough. Nor skilled for that matter.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
First of all, summer league means shite. And Mini soccer doesn't count.
Seriously, scoring goals doesn't make him tough. Nor skilled for that matter.

Skill:

Last year he dominated div 1 with a scoring click of around 2 goals a game and was the major reason his team got promoted to premier. Thats skill no matter how you cut it.

Tough:

He got hacked more than anyone in the league and he had his moments of complaining/bitching/moaning which anyone would who got hacked that much, but he never missed a game and continued to produce. He wasn't tough in the sense of a goon but he was as tough as he needed to be to compete.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh fcuk, whatever Dude.

'Jo' Wright?
What's that short for, 'Jo-Anne'?

You nancy Langley boys make me laugh.

'Jo' Wright and that other young lad you play alongside with the shaved head, can't rememeber his nickname :rolleyes:, can lick me today.

:D

Rangerforever - R.I.P.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever Ranger.

Joe. And the Garden Gnome. He's tough, in a small, loveable sort of way.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I vote for guinness,all girth no height,likes to tackle & chew on fodens or caineys nuts :eek: thats tough to beat ;) had any hot tubs at fodens house lately.......guinney.markus or knV.D :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe Deacon in a landslide

Sid would have got my vote if he ever played premier!!!

Jackthelad is a close after seeing his wine cellar!!!

studsup get my honerable mention... such a hardman reputation (self proclaimed mind you) for someone who's ALWAYS injured!!! Drink some milk and stretch once in a while you cheap english twat!!!

*Eddie from Chilliwack is tough, but I'd say more reckless than tough... (yes we've has this discussion before Chilli boys)
*Kenny Wilson from Langley was much tougher 10 years ago back in Div. 1 with Surrey F.C. Rowdies...
*Paul Marshall was tough to train against as a 17 year old kid on gravel... BUT, also chose to head hunt more dirty than tough...
*Keith Izzat was one of the toughest guys I've seen... He was a great player as well got stuck in all over the park!!!
*Todd Bailey was mean, but not dirty... He would got through you in a heart beat, but always went for the ball...
*Hos AKA Beast at PAU is still one of the legitamit tough guys currently in the FVSL Premier Div.
*Joe Deacon is by far the toughest guy I've played with and against... He's played injured and beat up more than anyone I've known and never backed down from anyone... He got stuck in all over the park while being a good leader on and off the pitch...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Joe Deacon in a landslide

Guinness said:
Sid would have got my vote if he ever played premier!!!

Jackthelad is a close after seeing his wine cellar!!!

studsup get my honerable mention... such a hardman reputation (self proclaimed mind you) for someone who's ALWAYS injured!!! Drink some milk and stretch once in a while you cheap english twat!!!

*Eddie from Chilliwack is tough, but I'd say more reckless than tough... (yes we've has this discussion before Chilli boys)
*Kenny Wilson from Langley was much tougher 10 years ago back in Div. 1 with Surrey F.C. Rowdies...
*Paul Marshall was tough to train against as a 17 year old kid on gravel... BUT, also chose to head hunt more dirty than tough...
*Keith Izzat was one of the toughest guys I've seen... He was a great player as well got stuck in all over the park!!!
*Todd Bailey was mean, but not dirty... He would got through you in a heart beat, but always went for the ball...
*Hos AKA Beast at PAU is still one of the legitamit tough guys currently in the FVSL Premier Div.
*Joe Deacon is by far the toughest guy I've played with and against... He's played injured and beat up more than anyone I've known and never backed down from anyone... He got stuck in all over the park while being a good leader on and off the pitch...
you should check your notes on that guinness,you on the other hand were a little bench warmer when I was playing valley premier,wouldnt take much for me to scare a wee tit like you .......BOO,what ABOUT PASQUA ,CHEEP BUT HARD!

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
any rookie from the chilliwack camp can attest to ed van d's ability to tackle tough. he gets my vote. i train with him every week and am just glad he's wearing the same colour as me when the weekend rolls around.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I started reading the posts, only one name came up in my mind: Eddie Van Drimmellin a.k.a. "The Dutch Assassin", "Steamroller", "Brick", or (my favourite) "Please-sir-don't-hurt-me-any-more" (which is a nick name that others have given him after a few attempts to test his toughness).

Without a doubt, Eddie is the toughest lad in the FVSL. Contrary to previous posts, Eddie isn't reckless (though in his youth, that criticism may have been more accurate) as much as he is fearless. Whenever he is on the pitch, I know that those defending against him are forced to check their play, and hesitate in the 50/50 balls before diving in. Tough and effective. What more can a team ask for?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0