Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Player in the FVSL

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Possibly a league championship or a Pakenham Cup? ;)

Zing!!! :D

That's why The Beast gets my vote. A tough guy, with the hardware included. Don't get me wrong, Eddie is indeed worthy of mention. In fact, I believe it was ME who mentioned him first (even though I forgot his name) :(

Studsup gets an honourable mention as well. Last time we played out at the Ex, him and Eddie practically killed each other on the pitch. I think it was Andy (or maybe Martin) reffing the game that night, and he turned a blind eye to let these guys go at it. 'Twas a thing of beauty! :D

~S

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was Martin in the middle, and he brought me and eddie in together and asked us if we wanted to carry on, we said yup, just keep the cards in your pocket.

PS> JC, Hook , line, ...........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
ed's got both with the tp rangers in 98/99.
we're also in the hunt this season...

I absolutely stand 100% corrected. :)
Well played - I forgot about Townsend Park.

And I know you're in the hunt mate - You have been for some time now.

Just having a laugh....at your expense. ;)

Cheerio,

RF

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot about RF, just look at the head of hair he had in 1986. You would have to be tough to pull that lid off. :D

Paul Marshall........how many different league cups and pak cups? Again, I stand with Paul.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do not.

You stand behind Paul.
Crouched with your skinny little knees knocking...

And BTW, the lid coming off didn't hurt as much as the scab did.

That was tough.

Insidejokeforever

"Myyyyy SSscccccaaaaaaabbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!"

:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised no one has mentioned Delta's brick shite house... Kevin Schultze. Tough as nails but always clean. Credentials include a Pak Cup and former world record holder in the Fire Fighter Games... many great battles with Hoz.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Paul Marshall........how many different league cups and pak cups? Again, I stand with Paul.

No disrespect to Sir Marshall but how many of those were vs. SU?? :D

although I can recall one vs. a Peace Arch team.(quarter final) :rolleyes:

stirring from the dark side
:cool:

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
studsup said:
It was Martin in the middle, and he brought me and eddie in together and asked us if we wanted to carry on, we said yup, just keep the cards in your pocket.

PS> JC, Hook , line, ...........

Now THAT...is magic!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to see a few more names thrown in there...

Yes Eddie the Eagle is quite the ball wiener, however Arrowheed and Riverdance need to get out a little more often... There are many players that I think are deserving of a mention (and yes Ed is one of them), but in no means does he stand alone... Ian McLean from the Rangers and Stevie Mac from SU are also tough cnuts!!!

If you could name 3 more players worth a shout out (between the two of you) I'd be very suprised and even mildly impressed...

On you go farm hands!!!!

GuinnesshasNov11circledandithasnothingtodowiththewar!!! ;)

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know....that keeper on the Div 2 Gunners is huge....6'5 250lbs. Massive. 50/50 balls terrify players :p

Hammy:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say so. He was a yardsale after going into a 50/50 tackle with me last weekend.

You know that guy, Hammy? ;)

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just cant help but to say:

you guys and all the guys you're mentioning are all so tuff! and and,um ,, my heros!
seeing a few of these guys drop their gloves to go a couple of rounds,,mabey!
but this topic is just stupid!

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I wouldn't say so. He was a yardsale after going into a 50/50 tackle with me last weekend.

You know that guy, Hammy? ;)

I dont know what your talking about man? He's had two 50/50 balls this year. The first one against a player from Tws and he was dropped and the second against the big guy from WRU and he was dropped too. Get your head on straight man. Make sure your watching the right game.

And next time....come in harder! Just watch SON!!!

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha im gonna have to agree with hammy on that one, or the gunners left back, some poor guy on LUFC knows exactly what im talking about

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must be mistaken then fellows. That keeper you refer to Hammy, I guess he wasn't playing Friday, eh?

(Must admit, my sternum did hurt after knocking you, erm....him...down. That's a big boy.) ;)

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I must be mistaken then fellows. That keeper you refer to Hammy, I guess he wasn't playing Friday, eh?

(Must admit, my sternum did hurt after knocking you, erm....him...down. That's a big boy.) ;)

Actually Hammy wasnt playing Friday. That was Jeremy the U-21 keeper. Hammy is double his size!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0