Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toughest Player in the FVSL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toughest ever or current because this is all over the map but one tough, very clean player that I played with for years was Bryn Yendley - Poco. As good a defender out there, too clean but most came out on the wrong end when he went up for a challenge.
Bryn's Balls was a scary sound.
Paul Marshall was a tough bastard. Pasqua was just dirty
Of the guys still playing - HOS has been mentioned and he is pretty solid for sure.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin hearns, A J russell, Sean Miller,Bill Mckinley, Sean springett, all old school boys that make your heavyweights look like a bunch of pussies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Criminal ever play in the FVSL? I suppose the Knights League counts... AJ kills me with the mouthguard... can't understand a fcuking thing when chatting on the pitch :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first tuff guy I saw was the captain of Surrey United years ago. Randy Carmichael.
He was always the first guy to step up for the younger players on the team. Does anybody remember him? Ranger?

Tito Santana

Jul 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The toughest esay I ever played against had to be Ricky Steamboat. Yes, we had some epic battles. Who can forget our Intercontinental Title fight at Wrestlemania 3. That was epic.

Junk Yard Dog was another tough ombre. As was George "The Animal" Steel. He was so in love with Elizsibeth(God rest her soul).

Oh those were the days esays. Those were the days.

AAAAAaaarrrrribbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaa!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy said:
Kevin hearns, A J russell, Sean Miller,Bill Mckinley, Sean springett, all old school boys that make your heavyweights look like a bunch of pussies.
Hearns was/is hard as can be didn't know he played in the vally - What about Joe Billy - I think he played for the Celtics but not sure if that was the valley but I believe it was. Don't get any tougher than him

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameboy said:

not that this usually happens but I have to agree with gameboy....all hard ass guys and difficult to pick the badest...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did, but the classic tale was one night after winning the Pak seeing Sean and Sean go at it toe to toe in a drunken melee right in the Delta Lion Pub.

Fcukin Nutcases. :D

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys dont even know... i'll take em all on ... as its said in the poker world... "I'm ALL IN" lets put the gloves on put away my pocket queens away and bring out the pocket rockets. dont give 2 shites who ya R! Dean Vaughan for prez!

Dick (ground and pound) dangler

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how many cards were you dealt dipshite......possibly punch drunk?
may have fended better with DUCKs!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ducks? How did you know about Dangler and his ducks? Have you been sitting in on our training sessions?

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls walls walls no making fun of my ducks. they're great in stew. howz about you come over and i'll cook up a duck and shove straight up ur ars you half slap biatch!
Dick (you wish you were hung like ) dangler

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was actually talking about ducks "in the poker world"(you know.. pocket 2's), and ducking the punches you've obviously been fed. i may just take you up on the duck stew offer though. i'm always looking for a good biatch to cook me dins, as long as you do the dishes and rub my feet after ;) .

half slap???? you mean like what i do to my knee after reading your witty posts :D .
that shite dangling from your dick isn't healthy. you should have it looked at...seriously!! do you drive a red convertable by chance. throw your hot wheels extension in your back-pack, and quit while you're still semi coherant!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahahahahha why dont you come down to div 2 and let me slap you around and make you look like the little girl you are....ooopps lost ur panties... eat me... you teeny weeny with a little peeny.
dick ( you wish you could go through the mud ) dangler
dean Vaughan for prez

walls said:
i was actually talking about ducks "in the poker world"(you know.. pocket 2's), and ducking the punches you've obviously been fed. i may just take you up on the duck stew offer though. i'm always looking for a good biatch to cook me dins, as long as you do the dishes and rub my feet after ;) .

half slap???? you mean like what i do to my knee after reading your witty posts :D .
that shite dangling from your dick isn't healthy. you should have it looked at...seriously!! do you drive a red convertable by chance. throw your hot wheels extension in your back-pack, and quit while you're still semi coherant!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0