Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob's Canuck of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks young padiwan

I'm trying to be like Naslund, and lead by example. :D:rolleyes:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canuck of the Week

The Rob

Naslund has always been their best player day in and day out this year,but I'm sensing a trend in how you select your player of the week.If anyone scores 2 or more in a game they receive your vote:D How did Struds make the cut,he hasn't even scored at all this year:confused:

Apprentice

The only thing your feeding off is the Fraser Valley lerb The Rob has given you to agree with him:D

whymustallmoderatorssticktogether

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, Once again you aim and take a low blow at the Apprentice. I have always had the back of my fellow i-ties. I am dissapointed in you but I also realize that people change:mad:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Apprentice

I always got your back man,it's just that since you've become moderator,I think the Rob and Regs are slipping ya some funny stuff so you would be on their side.Be afraid man,be very afraid:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some funny stuff indeed

Fraser Valley "Lerb" organically grown with cow manure. :p :eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

I think Naslund is a good choice. I also think he's the best man to wear the "C". I'm not a fan of Linden wearing the "C".

I was however making a point for Linden as he has played rather well over the past few weeks.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's that time once again. Or is it?

I have to say, after a pretty crappy week for the team, I don't really know who to pick. Daniel Sedin scored twice vs. Colorado, but he doesn't deserve TheRob's player of the week honours.

I think I'll leave this weeks player to you, the loyal readers of this thread. Let's hear who you think should be TheRob's Canuck of the Week.

TheRob will purchase a $2.50 pint on Sunday for the person who comes up with the most deserving COTW.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Check the xmas page again. Pints are now only $2.

But I don't think you'll have to shell out any money... no Canuck is deserving this week :(

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andy Moog

Andy Moog is my Canuck of the Week...

After being the "goaltending consultant" for the Canucks for the past few seasons, and seeing ...hmmm, how many BAD goalies come in and out...

Andy Moog is asked to help Canada at the World Juniors as a goaltending Scout.

How the fcuk is that possible???????

Well, he was asked, and therefor is MY CANUCK OF THE WEEK!

Cheers
Zaurrini

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young Padiwan steps up

My Canuck of the Week goes to Andrew Cassels. He had a very productive start to the season and has unfortunately missed twenty games due to a knee injury. The Canucks had a monday morning skate and were dirven through the ground by crawford. Cassels even though he hasn't been a part of the shite performances, with his knee not even close to 100%, skated with the rest of the team. Thats shows dedication and heart and it will be good to get him back in the lineup.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joe Garcia

Joey Garcia who works for Orca bay is my Canuck of the week.He's one of the guys that shovels the ice around the crease and corners during intermissions for the Zamboni dude.Always does his job which is more than i can say for any Canuck these days:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joey... Joey... Joey

Ah fcuk, that was a good laugh.

TR,

I believe you owe Jimmy a pint. If not, I'll buy him one for that post :D

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I concur

Jimmy will get a pint, purchased for him by TheRob......IF he changes that signiture of his.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will get a pint this week?

After another bad week fro the Canucks, it's tempting to let you, the loyal readers, pick the Canuck of the Week again. But after an Ice attendent got it last week, I figured I'd be better off to pick the COTW myself.

I've thought long and hard(not a sexual inuendo SC!)about this, and the only person I can come up with is the Stick Bo...no I have to pick a player this week! In that case, my Canuck of the Week is Todd Berttuzzi. He had a great game against Anahiem, and has played well in the last few games.

I pick him because the next time he is picked as a player of the week, he probably won't be a Canuck. Let's hope Burke does something soon.

Discuss.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where have all the loyal readers gone?

With no comments on the previous Canuck of the Week, I can only conclude that I was bang on with my pick. Let's see what you all think of this weeks pick.

With no pressure from the Administator at all, TheRob has picked Ed Jovonovski as the COTW. He scored the game winner in Anihiem, and collects a point in every other game last week if I'm not mistaken. Then to top it all off, he gets selected to the Canadian Olympic team. Without a doubt, the best COTW so far this year.

Runners up this week are: Todd Bertuzzi(dominant vs. the Wings)and Dan(with the exception of LA)Cloutier.

Discuss. Please??

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
disagree

the rob i'm sorry but i gotta go with cloutier for cotw. he had 2 shut outs stopped a penalty shot and was a major role in there 2 wins. ya he played not so well against la but the whole team didnt..so my cotw dan cloutier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0