Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice...

that the canucks can seriously talk about the playoffs in february....

We have seen them perform in the regualr season...just waiting to see what happens in the playoffs.

The Habs could....errr....WILL beat them.

therob, if the nucks beat San Jose, I am willing to make a wager and take the Habs. You in?

Disclaimer: I am not a canuck hater.
I wish the nucks very well, in fact, I watch almost all of their games. I have been heard saying "GO CANUCKS GO" and "fcuking eh" (when they score)......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK...........sucker!

Sure. How about that tupperware container of Pasta that was supposed to be delivered to TheRob by Whiteshoes then he took the day off. And if the Canucks lose to the Habs?

I'm still going to beat the snot out of you for even suggesting they'll beat Vancouver.:mad:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to go

When the Habs beat the Nucks,

Eggo Waffles.

3-4 eggos depending on how hungry you are.

Place eggos in toaster/toaster oven.
Heat until golden brown.
Cover with butter, and desired accompanyment.
Serve with cold glass of milk/chocolate milk.

Enjoy.

Well,
just give me a pack of frozen waffles, and I will cook them according to your instructions.

Super Pippo

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deal.

Damn that's a sweet recipe. I'm going to have that tonight.:D

I say even if they lose to San Jose(which they won't.)

Sound good?

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmmm

Actually Phil, no one responded with the correct answer.

And yes both my bro and I will see you this summer. :cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marchment is such a fcuking cnut. Someone need to "do" this guy good. Hung another knee on simple off-side play when they're up 3. Fcuker.

Ohland has left the game with a bad knee and so has Big Bert although I don't know why....

On the plus side the 3.10 odds I got for the Sharks to win tonight looks to be a nice payout. :D

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bert

Info on bertuzzi

he was hit flush near the left eye by the tip of Nabokov's stick as he followed through on a clearing attempt. Bertuzzi, left immediately with what was announced only as an eye injury hopefully it aint too serious

oilers27

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeeze...knee injury to Ohlund, and potential serious eye injury to bert. let's hope both are out no more than 10 games...which would be perfect for rest and warm up before the playoffs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It is nice...

Originally posted by Zaurrini

therob, if the nucks beat San Jose, I am willing to make a wager and take the Habs. You in?

Are we still on?

Theodore to shut out the Nucks

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The streak had to stop somewhere

The boys came out flat last night but almost squeeked out some points with a good third period....A new streak will start against the lowly HABS........

Zaurinni

Can I get in on this bet??????

Theodore is a sieve!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The streak had to stop somewhere

Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday

Theodore is a sieve!

True.
That bastard let in One Goal !!!

Only 37 shots...he has to make one more save...

No points either...not even an assist.
TRADE HIM!

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancel the parade???

Not ready to jump off the bandwagon yet, but I tell'ya......what if Cloutier is injured in the first round? Can Skudra do it in a playoff series? Maybe it was only one game, but I just finished watching the 0-3 game with Skud's giving up those 2 goals in the first few minutes of the game. Oh well....as they summed up the broadcast..."it may not have been pretty in Philly, but the Nucks still only have 2 losses in their last 18". OK then...I'll keep planning the parade route down King George Highway. BTW....watching that PPV brings something to mind......is Ryan Walter not the worst analyst/host/colour guy there is/has been???:( If he isn't telling us continuously how big and strong Bertuzzi is, how Cooke is so small but hits hard, or how Linden has revitalized his career (things I think we know by now)...he stands there on camera with this giddy/drunk look telling us a story about when he was a third line grinder.:eek:

Anyways.....there goes $9.95 out of my pocket as no friends showed up to split the cost;) :eek:
:wa:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the highlights and, quite frankly, I don't see Skudra a such a large problem. Yes, it was a bad first goal, but the second was tough -- a deflection over his stick shoulder. The change was just motivation.

Not even considered a blip.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They obviously lost to a superior team who had superior goaltending. Thanks for coming out, bandwagon jumpers. The Flyers will go deeper into the playoffs than the Canucks will. Slam dunk......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0