Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Vancouver Canucks 2002/2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
because he was giving Hasek's wife weekly hot beef injections while in Buffalo

Really? I always thought it was because he slugged Muckler or something.

Now it all makes a bit of sense...funny too!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2-2

Weird stuff... The boys look great at times, but are showing their lack of experience in protecting the lead and battling hard for the full 60 minutes game in game out...
I think they will finish with around the same point total as last year, only this season it will put them in 5th or 6th place... They will probably drive us nuts all season with up and down games, but I guess the unpredictable is what keeps us interested???

Never off the Bandwagon (just can't post as often), Guinness;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Night

Canucks are victorious 5-2 over the Sharks. The top 2 lines looked pretty good, with Nasland getting his 8th career hat trick, Morrison and Klatt adding the others.

They look good at times and horrible at others. A sign of a .500 club?

My question is what has Bertuzzi done lately? Does this guy only play in the second half of the season?

S

spreadsheet

If you think that the canucks are going to bow out first round to the bloody sharks your are in need of a serious additude adjustment. Can you please tell me why your judging how the canucks are going to do after only 6 games. You know the talent this team has to work with and I think if you put this team up against anybody come playoffs there gonna get shite kicked.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spreadsheet

If you think that the canucks are going to bow out first round to the bloody sharks your are in need of a serious additude adjustment. Can you please tell me why your judging how the canucks are going to do after only 6 games. You know the talent this team has to work with and I think if you put this team up against anybody come playoffs there gonna get shite kicked.

So you think they'll get killed by anyone in the playoffs but also say they wont bow out to the Sharks in the first round.....a little confused are we:confused:

CANUCKS RULE:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks are gonna stomp on the ducks

I like TR's prediction but i'm gonna go with 5-0 and both Bertuzzi and Cloutier will come up big.

thishasbeenL=Chavingalotoffaithinbigbert

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you on Prozac or something LC? That's two posts today that you haven't gone off on anyone. What's the deal?

T"notsureifIlikethenewL=C"R:confused:

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figure the Ducks will get a couple. The Canucks have shown how well they play when they are up a few against a shite team like, for example, Calgary. They have a tendancy to lower their play to the level of the competition. I say 3-2 Canuckleheads

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I was half right

Seems I called the Duck's contribution, but overestimated the tally for the Canucks.

Sopel for Mayor

:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thirty seconds in and it's already one nothing Avs. I think there might be something wrong with the Canucks.:(

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gallagher gave it to the Canucks in the paper today. He had some good points (about Fedorov not being there, splitting up the top line, Jovo playing on the left instead of right, etc.). The thing is though, they are still .500 so shite, there's still time to get things going. I wish Crawford wouldn't fcuk around with the lines and all so much though.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the problem?

How can you NOT like the Canucks? They are very consistent and have come through two times in a row for the Captain. I am getting very good odds on their opponents and will continue to do so..... Today I got Colorado at 2.15 I believe.......

Cue the dancing bananas.........

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
11/1/2002

VANCOUVER -- With only one win in their last eight games, the struggling Vancouver Canucks decided to shake up the roster today and traded Harold Druken and Jan Hlavac to the Carolina Hurricanes for Darren Langdon and Marek Malik.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for that Appy. You're about three hours late though. Have a nice day.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langdon and Malik

Darren Langdon and Marek Malik.

Whats the report on these guys..I can honestly say I've never heard of them....

Was at the game last night and thankfully got my tix for a great deal....The boys looked very average at best and lacked the fire they had last year.....Crawford was mixing lines trying to spark something but nothing would of helped them last night.....Maybe a road trip is whats needed to get them going:confused:

CANUCKS RULE

and so do you THEROB

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You rule Jimmy.:D

The road trip should be good for them. They get to start off against the best team in the NHL. Never thought I'd say that about the Minnesota Wild.:eek:

They'll be above .500 when they get back.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0