Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup Final

Who will win on Sunday?

• Delta Metro United

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 39 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 1-0

Great day for a game at Newton...

Rangers scored early and held on for the win.

Both sides had good chances....

No rough stuff:mad:

But all in all, the better team won on the day.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope I don't offend anyone but the game was bollocks. I missed the first 15 minutes but Delta could have played another 90 minutes and not scored. They lacked creativity in the offensive third, despite having more of the possession. The Rangers defended very well and were hoping for a counter-attack in the second half. There are some good players on both teams but it wasn't as entertaining as I had hoped. Congrats to Rangers. It is the only thing a Rangers team will be winning in the next little while. :)

Captain

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rangers!

RF, good with the water bottle :D .

I hope you guys are not going to let Pasqua off to lightly, on missing that sitter, Even he knows that was a gimme.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rangers

Congrats to the Rangers. Back to back titles:D :p
The game didn't live up to all the hype, but Rangers did what they needed to do, and get all their players through to the B.Cs.
This game could have turned ugly, but the Rangers gave the Delta pukes a lesson in class.

Bonus: number one Delta puke gets punched out for the second week on the bounce. Get use to it nerd.:eek: :eek:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punch up

The little puke from Delta (who was suspended) had a few welts on his face from being dummied in the parking lot.:D

Congrats, Rangers. I guess this makes it a dynasty now.:rolleyes: Maybe the powers that be will finally put you in premiere where you belong.

Man-of-the-match: #13 (Ian McLean?) Solid throughout. Won everything in the air.

That is one Monkey's opinion

BTW - who was that duffus with the funny hat on screaming after the game? You might want to think about dropping him. He's embarassing. :rolleyes:

B

bluejay

hey buddy,

where the **** do you come from.........well i don't know but where i come from it's not cool for 48 yr old men to punch 19 yr olds. But I hope he feels like "the BIG man."

Hey Roy........I didn't think you had sac...........thanks for confirming it. Lots of class surrey!

Oh ya.............POCO don't panic!

I'm out.

Dalglish

Sep 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punch up

Let's have the details on the punch up boys! I must have left too early.

Congrats to Rangers. Boring match, but well deserved.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i don't know but where i come from it's not cool for 48 yr old men to punch 19 yr olds.

If I were giving odds, I would have to favor the 19 year old. BTW, being 19 constitutes being an adult. If you're going to shoot off your mouth so many times, someone will eventually try to shut it.

I am neutral on this topic.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the neutral story to this incident and I must say Congrats Roy for doing what you should have!!! Even when the Cops showed you told the truth. Your a better man than I have ever given you credit for. Delta Guys....... Fcuk off! When will you punks ever learn?

There's only one.......... FC Rangers.............

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pak final.....

.....kinda boring. For all the buildup, it seemed to lack some pace and intensity. I thought the better team won in the end (what was the delta fullback thinking with that back pass??). Rangers could have added another in the second. Oh well, congrats Rangers on your second cup......I'm just glad those Delta punks didn't win.

As for the punch up, I missed the whole thing, but I heard #9 got clocked pretty good.....for the second week straight :D I agree with some of the previous posts in that he deserved it. I don't support violence in general, but I beleive that since that little shite is an adult, he is to be treated as such. So if you are reading this #9, when you go around all year acting like a little biotch, you're gonna get bitchslapped. I suggest you clean up your act next year, maybe you'll gain some respect back around the league, and hopefully avoid a broken leg in the process.

Sageofferingafewwordsofwisdom

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My head hurts...

$40.00 spent on $3.00 pints = one hung-over Dude.

Game was typical Rangers- defensive, boring...and a victory! KNVB gets his mug in the Province this morning: I'm now convinced he was seperated at birth from the Sedin sisters!:p :eek:

Apparently #9 asked for it...got in Roy's face and shoved him. #9 started it, Roy finished it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads: our apologies on a very mediocre match.
Thanks for the congrats though.
We just couldn't get any creative juices going.
I agree with the above statements.
From my vantage point on the bench :( it was not entertaining at all.
We capitalized on a mistake by Brad Kerr, who in my opinion was their best player and received a well deserved man of the match for their side.
The rest of the day we kept them at bay.
Yes, Monkey man, Ian McLean got our man of the match - he was magic.
Full credit to both sides for keeping emotions intact and saving all players from both sides for the upcoming BC matches.
It wasn't pretty, but we'll take it.

My apologies to my fellow pissers who I bailed on after the match.
Had a family committment - had to blast.
Pints on me at a later date.

Best of luck to all valley teams in the BCs.

Cheerio.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champs

Congrats Rangers, for winning. Two years on the trot, nice work!

Delta, nice finish to the season, you didn't win but second is better than the rest of us.

Delta if you guys are gonna play in this league for a while you should clean it up a little. Being disliked because you are good is one thing ( thats not why people dislike you guys) but being disliked because of your actions will always get you in trouble.

If the puke who got punched out was mouthing off, which we all know was the case, then he deserved it. By the way if a 19 year can't take on a 48 year old it is the 19 year who should be embarrassed.
The wheel makes a full turn. The guy is suspended for the biggest game of the year, shows what respect he has for his team.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluejay

BJ,

Give your head a shake.

Facts:
-#9 SW calls our chairman a "fat f**k"
-chairman tells him to "shut the f**k up"
-argument ensues
-#9 pushes our chairman
-chairman strikes back
-#9 calls police because he lost a fight he started
-police talk to a few people then leave b/c situation was ridiculous
-#9 has a broken nose, is suspended for the BC's <- true team player

As for the "beating up" ... our chairman is two years shy of 50, #9 is a fit 19 year old athlete. If he didn't want to get KTFO he shouldn't have started the problems. What a way to spoil an otherwise great afternoon.

Who's the common denominator here? hint: #9

Bollocks
KTFO = knocked the f**k out

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, Bollocks. Roy "Mama's Gonna Knock You out" Mitchell did what he had to do by the sounds of it. As for #9, Mr. Williams, you really need to get your act together. He could be a decent player, if he learns to control his comments and off-field problems. Just a thought.....

Captain

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers

Hats off. Good game. Well deserved victory. Came out with a game plan. Executed everything. Good luck in the B.C's.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I couldn't imagine what would be worse.

Getting punched out by Roy "Boom Boom" Mitchell.

Or calling the cops to confirm that you did in fact get punched out by Roy "The Pugilistic Assassin" Mitchell.

Either way, that's a fcuking funny story. Nice work Roy. I played against that cretin in our college season and am sure he deserved every shot delivered in his direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0