Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup Final

Who will win on Sunday?

• Delta Metro United

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 39 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whos bitter?

I just awoke from my coma in time to watch the not so classic pak final. I tend to disagree with some of my fellow pissers.
I thought delta had the better scoring chances. I dont recall the delta keeper having to make any good saves besides the late breakaway{bad finishing}.The game lacked any flow. I was really surprised at the lack of intensity at times, it was like watching co-ed soccer. I know you cant go out there and take liberties on people but at least knock somebody down specially after what those punks{delta} did the last game.I guess ranger is that much richer now. Before I forget, the league should re-think their re-scheduling of games in the future. If you have to play 2 cup games in a week it should be a game wed.. and a game..sun..
I think is completely unfair to think tp was going to have a chance against the rangers after having played friday.I was told they only had 11 and rangers only had 32 or something like that.You might say they had a some luck,{2years in a row}, or even an easy draw {2 years in a row} but you cant take their pak cup from them .. well done kids
Ps: ranger what was up with your player in the changeroom?
and whos the dude with the baby blue shirt beard and glasses?

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha

I cant say reading about violence makes me any happier but reading about #9 getting punched out sure did. It sounds like that was the "vanilla ice" play of the day. How typical, he starts it, he gets punched, he cryes foul, hmm sounds familiar.You PUSSY

Ranger and his wife were having sex.Fifteen, then 30, then 45 minutes passed. The sweat pouring off their bodies.The wife finally opened her eyes and asked, "Whats the matter, darling? Cant you think of anyone else either?:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game lacked any flow.
That could be attributed to the officiating. I'm not sure of the refs name, but every time I see him ref a game, he has to be the main attraction. Terrible ref.

The game was tough to watch though, and it would have been nice to see the wierdo with the headband from Delta get whacked. Oh well.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rob was paying attention

Originally posted by TheRob

That could be attributed to the officiating. I'm not sure of the refs name, but every time I see him ref a game, he has to be the main attraction. Terrible ref.

The game was tough to watch though, and it would have been nice to see the wierdo with the headband from Delta get whacked. Oh well.
Good point rob,Im not sure he wants to be the main attraction,
but its hard when you have a bad fake lid like he does. The headband dude is the same guy that allways takes off his shirt no matter what the weather, to show off his tatoos, fitting dont you think;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame:
Don't moan about the easy draw mate.
We can't help it if you and Alouette completely shite the bed and choke.
We should have played Alouette first and then you if we beat them.
And tell me again how we came second in your group last year and having to beat Delta in the semis and you in the final last year constitues an easy draw.
Whah ya little knob gobbler. :cool:

However, I completely agree with you on the scheduling.
I just got off the phone with one of the guys off our premier team and he was mentioning how good we had looked against TP.
I said they were completely spent (as I disclosed on an ealier post) and who could fault them?
I'm sure our game was an anti-climax (which is what your missus states sex is like with you) to them and obviously it's not a coincidence that the two teams that made the final didn't have to play on the Friday.
It is unfair, but the weather wasn't cooperating obviously.
What does the league do?
The BC draw is tonite man.
Our decision to play Aldergrove at their park when our's was shut the week before ended up being the best decision we could have ever made.

What guy in our changeroom are you on about?
I had to blast early.
The guy in the baby blue sweater and glasses and beard I believe is the same guy that spoke to you about the pints at the pitch the last time.
Do you not remember softhead?

Coedforever

I'm so fcuking loaded now, I just might find it in my heart to even buy Osame a pint.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a quick post

Well done Rangers, great victory, nice show of class and way to keep the cup in Surrey.

Roy, you an animal. Remind me not to get on your bad side.

Rangers, maybe we can play you now since we haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.

BTW, Bear Creek tonight against ALU, 7:30, make up game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think the ref was that bad. I have seen a lot worse this year.

As for number 13, I couldn't agree more. He looked like he was at Woodstock listening to Jimi Hendrix's version of the Star Spangled Banner. He truly was on a different planet and did absolutely NOTHING all game. He should have been pulled at half-time. As I said before, Delta didn't create any useful chances. There were two dribblers off corners that went straight into the keeper's hands and that was about it.......

Delta will have a very tough time with Croatia, although I can't see a lot of goals being scored for either team.......

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

You run your mouth about Douglas college. You are lucky we were tired as hell that last game. We took you guys out in the season. We will see what happens this year.

About us struggling to score. Yeah not many chances were created. I give you that shamrock. It will be a very tight game against croatia. We dont even know what we are going up against. I dont think they know either. Should be a good match.

Good luck to all of the Valley teams. Peace Arch looks like they have a bye this weekend. :rolleyes:

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Madhandle

You beat Langara in the first game of the season, fair enough. Langara then beat Douglas in the second meeting in the regular season, and Langara beat you again in the most important game, the Provincial Final. As for being tired, sounds like a bunch of lame excuses. Both teams played a game the day before, don't use your fitness level as an excuse for getting beaten by a better team, you sound like a whinner.

I hope Croatia destroys Delta United, nobody likes a whinner!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No thread for you!

With the Tournament over, and the coversation moving off topic, I am closing this thread.

The College banter can continue here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts