Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Chilliwack FC

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Delta Highlanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey Sporting

• GN Sporting

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • GEU Black Knights

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • SFC Rangers

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Langley United FC "A"

• GEU Ultra

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pegasus

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Langley Thunder

• Aldergrove United

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Irregardless

Originally posted by Ssweeper
"Irregardless"

"A nonstandard or humourous usage of the word regardless":p

By the way.....

Ssweeper.......spot on with the timely validation of my grammar! :)

Cheers

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuse me

Sorry to break up your little love in ladies, but Lukechaddwick is back bumpin his gums again, and I felt the need to tell everyone of an eyewitnees account of his kit at the Maple Ridge Leisure center earlier this week. In short, I have been told from a very reliable source that Lucvanshortshorts, shorts were so fcuckin short, his short and curlies were stuck out the bottom of his shorts. This is nothing short of the truth, I for one hope Lucvan shortshorts get a new pair of shorts shortly.No smilies, or winks just a big:confused:
oh yeh........ :wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, for a guy of your stature, you have overabused the word "short" in your last post.

And, my little love fest with Peace Arch will never die.
Get used to it smoochie-poo.
Oh right, before I forget:

:D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;)

Speaking of short shorts, the Rangers camp is on the hunt to replace my gear as it's becoming a bit unbearable to some.
Problem is, we can't find anything larger than XXL. :p

All cokc though baby.......all cokc.....

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Chance

Lads,

Back on track please. All I've read over the last dozen posts is that Luc likes "wedgies". Rangerforever and Sage think Osame is a cnut and Skip never got an O level in English Grammar.

Good stuff though lads!

Cheers;)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy short Cainy short cainy shortcainy short Cainy short cainy short cainy shortcainy is short cainy is the cainy short cainy is the shortest player in the valley........
Maple Ridge Leisure center........i was wondering if that beeker look alike was the same sedin that plays on peace arch.........hes always mouthy when hes with his boys.......alone at the gym..hes head down stare at the carpet and speed walk to the door.....for the record cainy, you could wear those tiny shorts as warm up pants....:D ::D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
for the record cainy, you could wear those tiny shorts as warm up pants....:D ::D

Can't argue with that piss-take.

Lucy, this Div. 2 stuff seems to be agreeing with you. You're posts are actually somewhat creative and comical.

well done....but don't let it get to your head!!! We still think you're a twat!! :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should have deleted the last 20 or so posts:rolleyes:but they were quite funny.

Back on topic please. That would be the Pak Cup incase anyone forgot.;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re- Rangerforever

Osama,are you still bitter that we spanked you in the final two years ago?
Or is it that you shite the bed and could'nt get the job done last year?
Which one is it?

Oops i gotta go polish those two lovely Pak Cup Trophies!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two? Wouldn't it be the same one?

Coach, do the Rangers get a mini trophy of their own end at the end of the season? Perhaps, you're confused.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Every year you win the cup,they give you a large replica of the real thing!
Thats all my friend.:)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Head down

The reason his head was down Lucy, was everytime he looked up he caught a full frontal of your bush hangin out the bottom of your short shorts.:D Seriously does your little sister know you borrowed her shorts? She'll be well pissed when finds out you had on her favorite 35$ pair of shorts and 25$ worth was up your arse, Goldmember says you were looking very toyght
PAU is trying not to think about the pac cup right now, as we are focused on the league, however, we do like the format. We like the fact that we can concenrtate on the league first. I think a long layoff for div 1 teams can be a disadvantage, but if you use that time wisely, and get exibition games in, where results don't matter, it can be a tremendous advantage. You can play everyone loads, get guys fit, try different tactical formations etc, etc....
Last year in the cup we ended up in a three way tie, in our group. We were knocked out on goal difference. At least this year if you lose your out, no excuses.:wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cards

Do yellow cards follow you in cup play, if so, then the div 1 teams will have a huge advantage since alot of players from the premier squads will possibly be out with suspensions. Just look at this week, thats alot of guys out with 3yellows, im sure alot more are to come in these next weeks.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yello cards

All yellow cards count no matter what.
I also want to warn everyone to check up on your players cards.
One of our better players recieved his third yellow last week,and was not suspended this week.
I made the inquiery to the league,and they said that the refs report was still not in.(he had mailed it.)
This would have meant that my player would have been suspended for our first round cup game,if I had not pushed the issue.
Long story short,just because a player gets his third yellow,this does not nesasarely mean,that he will sit his next game.It can take two weeks to process!(what a joke.)
:(

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of yappers

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Well, here it goes Cnut:

Still hurts eh?
Wah.

The first year you speak of didn't matter.
Again, please re-review the rules in effect for our first year and get back to me.
We would have finished second in our group anyway that year as the tie system counted.
You got your one point.
The PKs were only there to decide a tie in the standings IF NECCESSARY.
Our record (If our loss to Aldergrove stood) was 3-1-1.
Aldergrove's would have been 3-2.
Can you compute the math Softhead?
All it did was give us a chance to win the group.
Last year's format was the OT/PK win mattered.
It was three points or nothing.
The first year we tied for first but you won on the PK rule.
We would have finished second anyway.
Again, please bear in mind ALL teams in the group were effected by your so-called default.
Once again I've beaten you like a rented mule on this topic.
You keep hoping to bring it up hoping in your fantasy world this justifies us drilling your ass in the final.
And, the fact that you shite the bed against Chilliwack again is our fault isn't it?
If it makes you happy - fine.

For a guy that coaches a class side you my man are insted a Class "A" tit I must say.

See ya later ya yappy little shitsu.

"Yap, yap....Yap, yap, yap."

:p

MoMoforever

coach:
If you look at skip's post, I believe he intended to put a wink at the end of his comment.
I could be wrong, but that's my initial read.
;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of yappers

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Well, here it goes Cnut:

Still hurts eh?
Wah.

The first year you speak of didn't matter.
Again, please re-review the rules in effect for our first year and get back to me.
We would have finished second in our group anyway that year as the tie system counted.
You got your one point.
The PKs were only there to decide a tie in the standings IF NECCESSARY.
Our record (If our loss to Aldergrove stood) was 3-1-1.
Aldergrove's would have been 3-2.
Can you compute the math Softhead?
All it did was give us a chance to win the group.
Last year's format was the OT/PK win mattered.
It was three points or nothing.
The first year we tied for first but you won on the PK rule.
We would have finished second anyway.
Again, please bear in mind ALL teams in the group were effected by your so-called default.
Once again I've beaten you like a rented mule on this topic.
You keep hoping to bring it up hoping in your fantasy world this justifies us drilling your ass in the final.
And, the fact that you shite the bed against Chilliwack again is our fault isn't it?
If it makes you happy - fine.
;)

No I keep bringin it up because it pisses you off and you go on a rant.Your explanation is not all true by the way.
Back to this year,Im so confident that the rangers wont win the cup that Osame will never be heard again if the rangers win it.;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: assistant to the assistant coach

Originally posted by coach
Osama,are you still bitter that we spanked you in the final two years ago?
Or is it that you shite the bed and could'nt get the job done last year?
Which one is it?
B]

"spanked" I hardly call 2 shots on net all game spanking.How many fricken coaches do you guys have anyways. Ya I know ranger is a player not coach:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: speaking of yappers

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
No I keep bringin it up because it pisses you off and you go on a rant.Your explanation is not all true by the way.
Back to this year,Im so confident that the rangers wont win the cup that Osame will never be heard again if the rangers win it.;)

It's not?
Please enlighten us all then.
Because after my three explanations posted (once by me, twice by you) :p I was hoping it would be the end of it.
And another bold statement after.
Promises, promises.
I'm just surprised you didn't put your token cooler of beer on it as well. :rolleyes:

RF, a player, not a coach.
RF, a lover, not a fighter.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0