Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003 Final Four?

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posted by Rangerforever in the wrong forum:
I do agree, should be a good game.
He was refering to the Rangers - GN game. Ever the diplomat hey RF?:rolleyes:I heard a bunch of the Rangers on Tuesday night laughing about having to play GN. They know it's going to be easy and so do you. Just admit it.

Early prediction? Sure. Rangers 74 - 1 GN(own goal by Doc)

Should be a great game.:rolleyes:Hillarious.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob - "A Cnut of a moderator".

That's the understatement of the year.

Curious, TheShitDisturber:
Since we didn't train last night, which "Rangers" would you be referring to?

Cheeky bastage ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe TheRob was referring to Monday night...was he there? Perhaps the alcohol brought out the honesty in the Rangers in attendance. You know what they say about being drunk...all the truth comes out.

Curious: if TheRob was there, did he blow chunks again?

Yours in being overly helpful,

TheDude.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Since we didn't train last night.....

.....because WE don't need to to beat GN.

Words most likely uttered over a pint of Harp at KOB's Monday AND Tuesday night. :p

stir it up.....liiildaaarlin......stir it up

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos

We've pretty much said all along we have supported Peg in this whole mess. It should also be noted that our season ended three weeks ago when we lost to peg. Guys have made other commitments, such as holidays etc. It is my position that the league handled this badly from the beginning. Peg, Geu, and Langley all got screwed in this mess. If we had the players we'd play, simple as that. I guess in retrospect we should have delayed our plans for upto three weeks until the league straightened it out.........yeah right.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Points, but it is a Shot at Provincial Cup

How many opportunities do some guys get to play in the Provincial Cup.

I just think that at this time of year, at the end of the winter season, that a team would be able to get at least 11 guys together and see what they can do in a Cup Match.
Good to see your support of SFC, but I bet if you talked to Next to God, he would have liked to see your team out trying to win the Pak Cup, then fold the tents.

HOS

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ruling on Langley v. SFC

Originally posted by MILLSY
A decision in SFC gate has finally been reached. Langley was awarded the game and has since forfeited the game to GEU.So GEU v. Delta @ 2:15 Bear Creek Park, March 23/03 is the outcome for 1 of the 2 Pak Cup semifinals. up to this sunday?

Is that a done deal millsy???? is the game this sunday for sure?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL site

Monkey,
That is a little strange since the website still shows GEU playing Langley. They have made other changes to the games on the site, how come they haven't changed that one?

Nothing like seeing yellow all over the page with game changes and time changes.

Attention GEU CAT: Game time is now 8:00pm not 7:30pm.
:rolleyes:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU vs Delta

As of today the game is at Bear Creek park at 2:15. Having played on that field way too many times and considering the amount of rain we have had in the last week I will bet a Crown and 7 that it will be cancelled or changed to an alternate field.:D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shite Lads

The game has been rescheduled to Parkside.... This is not a TTP

I received an email this morning from the league telling me that Bear Creek park is not available. Alan Solk has the same email.

Check it out

Cheers

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SixFyv

Originally posted by Yoda
You'll need all the help you can get.
:D

Actually, you'll have a better chance because I will not be able to play.
Cup tied to a team that lost out to a bunch of kindergarten kids named Delta Lions.
;)

Noted... and i love pressure... so... Crown? CC? Or a flat? What's your flavour?

if it was Osame, he would be asking for peach coolers and the such...

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No shite Lads

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney
The game has been rescheduled to Parkside.... This is not a TTP
I received an email this morning from the league telling me that Bear Creek park is not available. Alan Solk has the same email.
Check it out
Cheers

Easy son, we are not on the mass email of the FVSL. I can't believe the FVSL sent it 3 days before the game. That's why I thought it was a piss-take.:rolleyes:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHY ARE WE WAITING! OH WHY ARE WE WAITING!

Have your ever had that feeling in your stomach that something's just not right? Have ya eh??

Langley, SFC, Delta who's it gonna be? Are we even gonna play? Is Bin Laden or Sadam gonna drop scuds on every pitch in the lower mainland? I just know some force of nature is going to prevent us from playing our FIRST Pak Cup game.

Here's hoping that hell doesn't freeze over and we actually get to kick that little white round thing this weekend. Aldergrove eh well that's something different for a change! what the fukc:(

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the Goalie ?

Millsy,

I was actually going to have you kidnapped Saturday night and blame it on the Iraqies...... :D

Make sure you sleep with one eye open...........

See you Sunday

Cheers:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0