Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003 Final Four?

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pakenham Cup Final Four 2003?

The final four have been determined. Or have they? We know that Rangers, GN, and Delta are in. What we don't know is if GEU or someone else will get the other spot. For poll's sake, we'll go with GEU.

New poll, new thread. Enjoy.

I'll post first. Pretend it isn't TheRob though:

Why are you closing the old thread TR? There was nothing wrong with it. What if we want to quote stuff from the other thread? How are we supposed to do that? You moderators just do what you want with no thought of what others on here might think. You're all a bunch of Nazis.:mad:

Or something like that.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going with My Brothers

Everyone has Rangers in the Final allready, especially with the GN 7-1 loss to BBY on Fri. night, but there could be some upsets.
Plus Rangers no longer have WhiteShoes playing, and he is money.

Should get Back to Back Imperial and Pac Semi's on Newton Turf on Sat.
Peg vs. Fireman and GN vs. Rangers.
Then we can compare VMSL to FVSL:rolleyes:

HOS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos,

There's no sense comparring the two leagues unless you're playing. In fact, what's the point of watching.;)

Well done Rangers...one more, and back in the show! On the money players...I think the Rangers would all agree Halvie steps right into those white shoes just fine, thanks.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch!

Yesterdays tilt was a down and dirty slug fest.Both teams came to play, and I think it's safe to say that they both left everything they had out on the field.I would say that P A U did have alot of the possesion,but our back four was solid as a rock.I thought Halvy and Jacko were tremendous,those boys never stopped runnning.P A U are a very classy team,and we just had things go our way today.Well done Cainy,you guys play a nice brand of football.I think both teams will have alot of sore bodies today.
In true Ranger fashion,the lads left the change room at 8.30 pm.

Happy St Patties day,see you all at Kelly O's
tonight. Coach.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off topic.

Coach, empty your inbox and sent items!

On topic: did cards come into play for you guys yesterday, Cainy? Could be a blessing in disguise.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. GN

Heard that the game is on sunday at South Surrey at 2:15, something about being on a neutral playing field.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
Any word on where and when the GEU-Delta game will be played????

The league is trying to arrange both games to be played at the same time at South Surrey. One on field #6 and the other on field #4. Nothing definite, but that was their intention.

Cheers

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games?

Just checked the valley website.... The only pak game scheduled for this coming weekend is GEU / Langley. Should be a good one!! Give it a rest. I play with langley and I don't know what the fcuk is going on anymore. I was hoping to catch the other two games. Delay after delay.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs

Originally posted by hubs
Just checked the valley website.... The only pak game scheduled for this coming weekend is GEU / Langley. Should be a good one!! Give it a rest. I play with langley and I don't know what the fcuk is going on anymore. I was hoping to catch the other two games. Delay after delay.

Check out my last post from last night for the latest insight. Old thread.

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Location! Location! Location!

There's an old farts tournament at South Surrey this Sunday with all fields being utilized.

Games will not be there.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame been sailing

You were right again millsy, it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted. I think I predicted some big upsets last time I posted,well that was an understatement.First of all that was by far the worst lost as a coach.I have never lost to such an iferior team as a player and I dont think it will happen, EVER.We did not take aldergrove seriously until it was too late.Some of our key player{s}decided that getting pissed the night before was more important:confused:. Lucky for my piece of mind I left the next day.Oh well, maybe if we get a second chance{b.cs} our forwards will be able to score when it counts.Im confident that geu will make it to the finals, as they are a better team in my opinion then delta.Well back to the grind...golfing in the grand cayman :D

Ps: Once I reach cozumel I will check in too let my fellow ttps know how Im doing.As Im sure you're all wondering:wa:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back from an extended road trip

As of last night the FVSL website has GEU v. Langley at Hammond 2:15 can anyone from either teams confirm this and if it's true are you Langley boys going to be there. I can say speaking for my teammates we would really like to play a pak cup game and this is not a piss take.

lfc

Sep 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Millsy,Hubs,Dude

Originally posted by MILLSY
As of last night the FVSL website has GEU v. Langley at Hammond 2:15 can anyone from either teams confirm this and if it's true are you Langley boys going to be there. I can say speaking for my teammates we would really like to play a pak cup game and this is not a piss take.

Piss takes aside, regardless of any decision moving forward by the FVSL or BC Soccer, Langley will not be fielding a team. Speak to your coach Millsy, I bumped into him Sunday and it seems through his trail of e-mails to have the best and most logical take on it. It is up on the web now as us against GEU merely as a technicality because apparently it is not our game to forfeit until BC Soccer makes their ruling which your coach figured would happen by today. Stupid but true.
See you next season as we have already started working on a strategy to get the aggregate down below 10.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruling on Langley v. SFC

A decision in SFC gate has finally been reached. Langley was awarded the game and has since forfeited the game to GEU.So GEU v. Delta @ 2:15 Bear Creek Park, March 23/03 is the outcome for 1 of the 2 Pak Cup semifinals. I'd be interested if anyone knows if the the other semi (Rangers v. GN) is also been moved up to this sunday?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a Joke, Have Some Balls and Play the Game

Originally posted by MILLSY
Langley was awarded the game and has since forfeited the game to GEU.

Just another black mark on the FVSL and this Pac Cup. Langley is one win away from Qualifying for the B.C.'s and they forfeit their game bcause they thing they will get blown out and they hav'nt trained in a few weeks.
I hope the League would have a fine to go along with the forfeited game. The team has played all year in League play, but they can't get the guys together to go and try and battle in One Cup match.
That is a Joke.

HOS

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What a Joke, Have Some Balls and Play the Game

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

Just another black mark on the FVSL and this Pac Cup. Langley is one win away from Qualifying for the B.C.'s and they forfeit their game bcause they thing they will get blown out and they hav'nt trained in a few weeks.
I hope the League would have a fine to go along with the forfeited game. The team has played all year in League play, but they can't get the guys together to go and try and battle in One Cup match.
That is a Joke.

HOS
I kinda like the fact they (GEU) haven't played for a month... :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SixFyv

You'll need all the help you can get.
:D

Actually, you'll have a better chance because I will not be able to play.
Cup tied to a team that lost out to a bunch of kindergarten kids named Delta Lions.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0