Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003 Final Four?

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats

Well done Delta lads,Thank Christ I don't have to kiss any ass:D Good run for the Rangers, just a bit short, but you still have the B.Cs. Sorry we couldn't make it to the match we were training on Sunday, however we did watch the semi the week before against GN. Congrats to Crafty and his crew. Killer was man of the match hey, well that is quite fitting because in my opinion he was excellent in the Semi the week before.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmyaaaa Sowerby played with us at Langara this past season. Very talented player. Congrats to him and Delta for winning whichever Cup this thread is dedicated to. I rarely hang out in here.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pain.........

My hammy's fcuked, I may be out sometime. No B.C.'s for me this year.

Congrats to Delta, a classy bunch of fellas.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ONE team!

Originally posted by Skip
Good luck to both Delta and the Rangers in the Provincials. We're all ONE team now.

FVSL!

What your not going to wish GEU good luck as well Skip, aren't we part of the ONE team!

All for ONE and ONE for all eh Skip!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
What's Leeds' goal total at now -7?

It's -2. Pride of Yorkshire indeed.

That 6-1 drubbing of Charlton (European spot? My ass) on the week-end really made the year for me and the boys. Viduka's hat-trick, the impending signing of Kewell (6 mil...hmm), Risdale's stepping down, and the tactical prowess of Reid stepping in behind the bench - all point to an equally unimpressive 2003/4 campaign.

I'd better stop before I get comfortable in here, or TheRawb starts nagging at me to get back on topic.

Congrats again to Surrey for winning the Packing Man Cup.
-Sensei.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd better stop before I get comfortable in here, or TheRawb starts nagging at me to get back on topic.
I was going to until I saw this.:rolleyes:

Surrey lost.

Brilliant piss take, or just an error?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pak champs

Crafty and the lads...well done with the big win.
It's a pity you ruined the 3peat:rolleyes: :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Champs

Congrats to Delta - good luck in the BCs - it sounds like it only took a year to turn the team around from some of the 'incidents' last year. Well done Rangers, 3 on the trot would have given you some serious bragging rights, unlucky.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Like Delta

Some interesting news for the Delta lads. The Delta boys have had two good showings against the Firemen in exhibition games this season - and the Fireman had all their guns including; Skinner, Clarke, Thompson and Franks.

Well.........just checked the VMSL web page and the four mentioned guys are not eligable for the Provincial Cup......
Me thinks Delta will prevail in this game.

Forrest predicting a 1-0 win for the Delta lads against Firemen......Sixfyv and the "D" will be the difference!!

Sixfyv, Crafty.....get through the Firemen and it should be a cakewalk to the Provincial semi's:D

4ST OUT!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More for the Province Cup thread Forest.

And if there is nothing else here?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0